Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Riley Simmons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Simmons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Riley Simmons Empty Riley Simmons Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Riley Simmons Newril10
Name: Riley Simmons
Race: Human

Weapons: Five-seven handgun, CZ-52 Handgun, CZ-75 Handgun, PA3 shotgun, derringer 22LR revolver (tiny), specialized biotic arm.
Skills: Picking locks (non magical), Firearm care and maintenance, Bullet manufacturing, Macgyver - can create home made explosives out of ordinary items.
Gear: Lockpicks, ammunition, Kevlar vest, tracking scopes, flashlights, camo-military outfits and webbed gear, night vision goggles, spare magazines (clips), rope, Bullet manufacturing (gunpowder, various tips, charges, shells).

Background Info and History:

Raised in a small family of 7, Riley lived a moderate social lifestyle of middle class attire and middle class status. Having to be the eldest within the family, he was forced into taking care of all of his younger siblings... which all happened to be female. His father and mother worked hard and diligently to provide for all the family cares and needs, and Riley did his best to take the kids to school and nurture them while the parents were away. It was a hard life to care and provide for his family, but he didn't mind. It was his 'sacred duty' to protect all of his little sisters from harms way (cheezy, I know rite?).

But when the boy turned 16, things took an abrupt change in social life for the girls who were slowly maturing into adolescence. The eldest sister, only 2 years behind, began to attract all the young teenagers. It was then that Riley had to not only wipe the noses of the youngest, but also chase away the freakishness boys who tried to get a bit "too close" to his sisters. Call it sister-complex, but when all the sisters slowly stopped relying on the only other man in the house... one by one, Riley felt his dependencies fail all around him. It was apart of growing up, and that was something he slowly learned to accept.

But that wasn't the only problem that was growing within his life. Where ever he was with any of his sisters, he always felt a growing suspicion that he was being watched from behind. It was as if there were dark.. yellow eyes lingering around every corner. It happened when he walked home at night, and it would cause him to awake from a stir of nightmares that haunted his own sleep.

The growing suspicion came to a reality on the night of Riley's 17th birthday.

Riley never saw it coming... a white flash. A loud pop. Screams... a roar... silence.

Riley never remembered what had happened. All he remembered before that day was nothing. Reminiscence of the memories would pop in from time to time, but most of it was garbed nonsense.

The police would call it the Simmons Family Massacre. A family of 7 was brutally raped, savaged, and murdered by local gang where only the eldest of the 7 survived the disaster. But what baffled the police task force assigned to the scene was the amount of blood splatter, the teeth marks, and the fact that someone or some thing tore off Riley's arm from the elbow down and partially ate the remaining inhabitants.

Riley Simmons lost his memory that day. He knew he had a family, but all he had were visions that swam across his mind every so often. The doctors would call it amnesia due to post traumatic stress. The events of that day were so traumatic that Riley shut out all of it... and in turn, removed many of the memories of his old and lost family. He was taking in by his late uncle (mother's side) Dr. Roberts. There he was kept in order to rehabilitate his mind, soul, and body. For the most part, Dr. Roberts didn't have much to patch up mentally as he did physically. Being apart of a research group that majored in biotics and prosthetics, Riley was given a new arm that looks nearly identical to the one he lost. Metallic and mixed with carbon fibers, the arm was deemed resilient under most stressful situations. It mimics just like a real arm and has realistic flesh designed to look and feel "normal". Best the money could buy.... or create in this case.

Still, Riley never regained his memory nor the feelings he had of his family.

Dr. Roberts, not wanting Riley to succumb to a lifestyle of isolation and depression, forced Riley to make a decision to venture out into the world once again.

Having received a letter from a college in some far off land, Riley was paid for and forced to attend the college so many miles away. But he never understood how or why he received the letter. It was known that this school held some of the world's gifted and most influential students of the time. Never knowing why he was invited, it was an anonymous invitation with paid benefits. Unable to afford any other type of college, Riley decided it was the best choice he had.

Maybe he would regain his memories?

Maybe he will figure out who sent the anonymous letter...

Abilities
Having been in contact with the lycanthrope strain and somehow being miraculously cured, there were side effects to the drug administered to his body. Being ravaged to the point of death, the doctors had to allow the lycantrope transformation to fully compensate for most of the bodily damage done to his body. Nevertheless, on treatment certain abilities and side effects were permanent. Along with schizophrenia from the monster that resided within and memory loss, in highly stressful situations where he would be near the point of death... he could go into a feral rage, where his entire body would be manipulated to the point of self preservation. In a blinding rage, his entire body will succumb to the beast within and grant his entire body with a bonus his strengths, speed, and endurance... which stack to his normally toned combat conditioned form (which is naturally much higher than a normal human). At certain times, he is granted the abilities of enhanced hearing, healing, and smell... but are limited to mere coincidence and are usually not under his control. Regardless, it was a miracle that the doctors allowed such a ticking time bomb onto the streets of Ireland. Only time will tell about the tolls left on his body.

2 AP for night vision and for increase hearing and smell.
3 AP for 1x boost to speed, strength, endurance.
5 AP for regeneration while induced by Lycan strain.
1.5x across base attributes - 6 AP.
*Fluff 0 AP* Specialized Mechanical left-arm from the elbow down. Realistic in appearance, even slightly warm to the touch.

Negatives to AP
As he must be influenced by Lycan strain to access things like Regeneration and speed boosts, - 1 AP.

Other bonuses - Combat trained - will be slightly stronger, faster, and be able to endure more things than a normal human being due to his past experiences and time in the pseudo-military front. Slight increase to normal attributes (calculated above).

Disclaimer:
With a form of amnesia, the barrier between his past and present 'selves' will tend to shift or fight for control. Any mind altering drugs, sleep deprivation, mind control/telepathy, or mental shock could result into a dangerous mental meltdown where the two 'selves' try to push for dominance. Also note, any kind of mental shock could result in 'knocking loose' old memories repressed which could lead to dangerous results. Please keep in mind that Riley is mentally unstable and should not be relied upon for more than his sanity threshold. When pushed into a dark corner, he will draw from a monster-like character from within. Once activated, it will rampage into a blood thirsty fury until it has run out of people to kill (incapacitate) or becomes knocked out/killed as well.

Last edited by admin on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Editted skills to make sense)

2Riley Simmons Empty Re: Riley Simmons Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 am

admin

admin
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

Riley Simmons Seal_o10

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum