Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//CLOSED Midnight Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//CLOSED Midnight Stroll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1//CLOSED Midnight Stroll Empty //CLOSED Midnight Stroll Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

It was midnight, and once again Riley was out in a stroll like it was no ones business. It was not as if he was out and about during the high time where evil spirits and the like come out to torment humans, it was just that he had he had woken up in cold sweats. Time after time again he would awaken to find himself breaking in cold sweat, sheets dripping wet from the nightmares that haunted his soul. But the torment on his mind was not due to the normal nightmares he had of his body being torn apart, his sisters mauled, or his mother raped in front of his eyes. This time, it only held one theme. A dark theme that had started to draw on his conscience every step of the way.

Dark, deep bloody crimson would filter across his mind. It was a driving thirst that made him mad. His conscience begged for him to taste her sweet, rich blood. The tide. The coming. He needed her oh so badly...he wanted to feed from her flesh. To devour her whole. To become one with the richness of her form-

He slammed his knuckle against a tree.

Sitting out in the middle of the woods didn't bother the man who had faced so many turmoilous events since he had arrived at Caislin Hallows. Fighting wolves, giant rats, and even meeting a vampire or two. But even with all those dangerous events in front of him, it wouldn't amount to the pain in his chest. The head pounding. The sleepless nights. The reason to why he was out there. HE NEEDED HER BLOOD. He had gone nearly 2 months since he had it, and it was driving him insane. His veins ached for the crimson touch of that vampire that had fed him blood.

Turning his hand over, he saw a his wounded knuckles from the tree he just hit earlier. The blood, slowly trickling down his hand. His eyes, growing ever so closer to the deep blood that poured from his veins.

-Bump bump-
-Bump bump-

His mind was drawing blank as he saw it trickle across his hand.

-Bump Bump-
-Bump Bump-

The rich, delicious blood that was flowing from his hand started to glow. His mouth was so dry. One little taste would just end it all. He could savor it and be done. Just a lick, and it would set his mind free. His mouth was drawing closer. He couldn't stop himself. His lips began to place themselves on his hand, slowly drawing as he tried to get their richness from his body. It tasted like...

And then he immediately revolted and spat out the blood onto the ground. "FUCK!" He would call out, drawing his weapon and letting a few rounds fly off into the ground nearby. Letting his anger escape through the power of his weapon. Five rounds smashed into the dirt nearby, sending small spickets of gravel and dirt upwards from the ground. He felt like hell, and his body was pale and blank. His mouth tasted full of ash and soot, it was as if his blood was poisonous to himself. Gritting his teeth, it took his entire effort to holster his gun... collapsing onto a large rock nearby.

"Fuck..."

Last edited by Riley Simmons on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2//CLOSED Midnight Stroll Empty Re: //CLOSED Midnight Stroll Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Gloved fingers coiled along the handle of the lantern as the confined flames danced, the illusion of feminine grace twirling within its cell. She wore a white gown. An angel within the devil’s army. Margo’s train raked the ground as bits of rubble dyed the fabric. Along her upper back a hood trickled down, folding along the creases. Her naked shoulders kissed the bitter night as the sleeves crawled down her arms flaring out at the wrists. Her slippers tapped along the ground in a muffled whisper. She heard him. She heard his cries for pain.

Margo weaved along the trees as the glow from the lantern flicked along the outlined trees. Her plump lips curled as she blew out the light. The smoke clouded her body as she inhaled the transparent mist. Margo’s pale eyes glowed as she called out to the precious little darling. “Oh come now, why the ill face?” She giggled as she remained in the dark as she stepped over the mounds of dirt. She knelt before the weakling as her head lifted upward.

“I am Miss. Danae, teacher of Formalities, it is rather rude for one to shout at night, it awakens others.” She was speaking in a luscious whisper as she placed the lantern along the ground. “Oh, and one must hold his tongue, such words are harsh to describe ones mood.” She gently placed one of her hands on his knees as she than shifted back. “Forgive my blunt approach darling, but one with aches and pains is best to see the medical station. What ailes you can be healed. Come with me.” She stood as she shook the bottom of her gown tsking at the dirt.

Margo bent down as she held onto the lantern again. As the flame flickered on she held the lantern in front of her face. Her almond hair blew into her face as the black roses weaved through her hair. She twisted her body frontwards as she continued back through the forest. “Your body is draining, craving perhaps a special liquid. Tea soothes soul darling, if you care to return with me we can have some.” She giggled playfully as she once again stepped over the mound of disturbed earth.

3//CLOSED Midnight Stroll Empty Re: //CLOSED Midnight Stroll Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Standing out there in the middle of the cold night, beads of sweet was coming off of his forehead. Heat, sweat, and grime radiated from the poor man's chest and body. He was in a heap of mess and he just did not know where to turn to. The person who gave him the blood was always unable to be located, although he heard a rumor that Sarthas managed to get ahold of that crazed broad. But still, she was as close to him as a porcupine with her mate. Oil and water it seems. Even though he was in so much pain, she seemed to ignore it. Or she was too busy, but whatever the case she was no where to be found. Like a child loosing his mother, he was a lost sheep in the middle of the pack of wolves. But he wasn't some helpless kitten.

But there was a noise, a stir. A crack in the branches? A shrub? What the hell was going on? Snapped at attention, he drew the weapon from his holster and aimed it into the shadows where the sound was coming from. Gritting his teeth like a crazed banshee, he smirked inwardly towards the new found distraction in his wake. Poised, ready to strike. Even though he only had 4 more bullets in his magazine... he was showing that he was out to kill. His frustration, anger, and pain funneled into fine tooth precision of the gun. Just show yourself. Come on. Lets see how you fare with a few bullets ripping through your chest- “Oh come now, why the ill face?”.

Staring at her as she came out of the darkness... he pretty much gave her a what-the-hell-are-you-doing-out-here-you-almost-got-shot-and-you-are-a-lady-in-an-expensive-dress-and-its-the-middle-of-the-night-are-you-crazy?!!? kind of expression. Not his best picture moment to be looking like a strewn out drug addict in the middle on the woods, but hell it was something. “I am Miss. Danae, teacher of Formalities, it is rather rude for one to shout at night, it awakens others.” Staring at her, openly, for the next several seconds it took all of his will to holster the weapon back. There was a soft clicking noise as he de-cocked the weapon. What the hell indeed! She spoke of pain and agony, but to Riley there was just torment through his body. It was sheer will that he was able to stand on his two feet at that very second. But the voice was calm and alluring, and in his weakening mental health it was easy to see peace in her form (effects from charm). "Ma'am, you should not be out here in the middle of the night..." Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, he was locked in a semi-trance with the woman in front of him.

“Your body is draining, craving perhaps a special liquid. Tea soothes soul darling, if you care to return with me we can have some.”

"Yes... that sounds wonderful..."

Even though the tiny voices in his head screamed 'RUN', his mind was going blank. The vampire blood weakened his mental state and without knowing, he was slowly becoming charmed by the creature set before him. Even if she was not trying, his mind was drawing close. It was becoming easier to accept the invitation than to fight it altogether. Following behind her, he would allow her to lead him to where-ever she wanted to go.

4//CLOSED Midnight Stroll Empty Re: //CLOSED Midnight Stroll Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm

She lead him back inside the castle walls. Safe from the unknown within the abyss. She unlocked the door to The Tea Room. As she walked inside her hand grazed the light. The room awake from its slumber as she turned to him nodding her head. “Follow me darling. It does not surprise me that the Headmistress will not question your own wandering feet!” She giggled as she went to one of the tables as she pulled the chair out for him. Her fingers tapped onto the chair as she went to pour him a cup of tea. “The Mistress and I are dear childhood lovers. We would frockle and play, embrace that eternal friendship that others abandon.”

Margo reached for the metal tin as a red liquid filled to the rim of the cup. She than poured brown cystaled sugaras she than dipped the spoon into the cup. Her lips curled as she blew the steam from the cup as she than placed it in front of him. She than poured a cup for herself as she sat upright in her chair.

Those eyes, those pale pools drawned his reflection as she stared at his physical state. Margo than closed her eyes as she took a long sip. She than placed the cup down onto the saucer as she folded her hands along her lap. “To wander alone within the darkness if foolish, if I told you otherwise I would be an insult to the teacher role.” She giggled as she shifted in her chair as she than turned to look at the vibrant room. “This is my class, if ever you wander from your standards, stop in. My precious little darlings would enjoy you.” She stood up slowly as she blotted the liquid from the corners of her mouth.

“Good night Riley, off to bed. The tea should win the battle for tonight, sleep well, and perhaps I shall see you in the morn.” She bowed her head as she stepped back waiting for him to finish.

5//CLOSED Midnight Stroll Empty Re: //CLOSED Midnight Stroll Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am

Riley Simmons

Riley Simmons
Silver
Silver

Like a dumb dog following it's master, the charmed Riley would follow the strange creature through the grounds and up the stairs. While he arrived at the tea room, he waited patiently for her to finish unlocking the door and allowing him inside. In his deranged state, he was unable to resist her charm nor push away from the wonder. It was not as if his old self would not try to fight back, it was just a quiet voice inside a large crowded room. No matter how hard it would scream, it would never be heard over the rubble and noise that his mind was making in order to follow Ms. Danae. Stepping in the room, he would wait for her to go inside before shutting the door behind him. Not out of courtesy, but feeling that it was the right thing to do.

Following her instruction, he would take a seat in a chair available to him, but would hear her exclaim something about her mistress. To Riley, the term mistress meant something a bit more perverted and elusive. But to his dismay, he was unable to ask such a question. He felt it would be impolite, so he bottled it up and continued to wait for further instruction.

With the cup place in front of him, he took a sip and almost immediately felt a rush of relief hit his system. But for some reason or another, it tasted everlasting. Like something he was searching for. So clear and refreshing, it basically gobbled it down within a few gulps. "AHHHH...." For some reason or another, he finally stopped shaking. He felt warm and comfortable. And for some reason, he felt excited and happy. But before he could ask any questions, she sent him off to bed. So placing the cup down, he nodded to her politely. Off he went to bed, only to sulk later about his misgivings and the way he felt.

Exit thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum