Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Anything. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Anything. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Anything. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Anything. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Anything. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Anything. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Anything. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Anything. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Anything. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Anything. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Anything. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Anything. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Anything. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Anything. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Anything. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anything.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anything. Empty Anything. Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:11 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Sitting on the fallen trees sat a man with no real intention, no way to really bribe him. With his trademarked band sweater with the hood up over his head, he was sitting in the soft sunlight that swore to tear him open, yet he was always coming out to play. Since winter was getting closer and now the sun was fading away by five o clock he found courage in running outdoors. Today was no different than the many others that had come and gone but now this boy sat with an old six string guitar. Strumming ever softly playing with the birds that gave their gentle tune. So here Mikel sat with that estranged look upon his face the one where his grin slithered out. 'Come a little closer. No ones gonna fight ya, no ones here to bring you-u down."
This is where he stood that worn out leather strap hanging delicately over his shoulder. As he kept.walking he kept his song going singing against the drum of his feet. "When you get older your gonna see. All these things in me that you'd never guess. When I was a boy I hurt you deep down, made you cry in the beautiful sun.... Now my dear you haunt me. In my dreams I see you, only to awake and want another taste of you..." He wandered through the deep moss not leaving a trace of his whereabouts. Deeper in the forest he treaded ever carefully moving closer to the shade of the willow tree.

This is where he sat and pulled the hood from his head, dark locks bounced against his flushing cheeks. Sterling silver eyes shined in the m
sunlight and stared across the river bed. He continued to strum his guitar ever softly as he laid back against the tree trunk. "And when this night is over... You'll be caught once again, but this time... I promise I'll try not to hurt you..." A little laugh escaped him as he shifted slightly and let the guitat relax against hin.

2Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica wasn't the type of person who went looking for trouble. In all honesty, she strayed away from it at all costs. She'd go out of her way to avoid conflict because she didn't like fighting. And she especially hated watching other people fight. But training was always necessary.

After her brief moments with Kouichi-san on the bridge, she felt the need to train harder. She'd even forgone studying today, so she could train. And let's be honest...who wanted to see a girl train by focusing her energy on water? Her room had running water, but she found that her ability worked better outside, in the fresh, open air, with naturally running water.

It was her element after all...or well, it was close enough. But she'd chosen a place in the forest, away from anyone who might laugh. She stared down at the water, her crystal eyes wide with wonder. The water matched her eyes in more ways than one, the way it sparked light from the sinking sun. She reached down and cupped her hands, to bring some water up to her. She threw it up into the air and concentrated on turning the droplets into different colored balls of ice.

When they came down, she grinned, catching one in her cupped hands, head tilting, her eyes marveling at the rainbow colored ball, glinting in the fading sunlight. It was the first one she'd been able to make. And she'd been trying since this morning.

She reached up and held the ball up to the light, looking through it almost. The color didn't just seem to go all the way through...no, it was completely solid color! "Yes!" she said aloud, as if she were talking to someone, a few loose strands of white hair falling over her face.

3Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The early night was nothing to be praising, in shadow of light laid the old soul pursuing anything but innocence. Stretched out with his arms laid over top of the very old refurbished wooden guitar, the sun was fading beyond the forest that it no longer dared to reflect off and into his eyes. With that threat gone he lifted dark toned aviator glasses, trimmed sterling silver to adjust to his pale skin tone. Pushing them off his nose, and over his forehead it held back the somewhat shaggy hair that had started to grow out over his face. Sighing slightly as his eyes batted open a few times adjusting to the light for a few moments before finally relaxing and vision clearing.

Slowly he sat up reaching his hands up stretching his back out, almost reaching a low hanging branch from the tree above him. Fingers trimming along the edges of a few leaves attempting to steal them from the branches grasp. His eyes raised up and peered across the small open field the sound of the forest rustling caught his attention as it echoed through the hollowed trunks. A deep breath made his attention stay against the opposite side of the beach. Watching carefully as he inspected the beach, a soft sound echoed into his ears causing his mind to twitch as he thought of what it could be.

Watching like a scavenger he stared down at the shore of the river bend to see magic occurring, magic was easy enough to spot as it held a different color aura than anything else in the world. That and… The ache grew and the pain in his muscles that made his thirst scream out. This was how he knew the white haired girl on the shore line playing with magic was someone he’d been around quite a bit. Curiosity hit the bone and quickly he took to his feet, adjusting a pair of light colored blue jeans that fit quite well and didn’t sag or hang off his ass. Then holding the guitar neck in one hand, fingers clasped tightly around it as his other lifted from his side and tugged down on the long sleeve band sweater it was thin but enough to bare against the chill of winter coming.

He knew it was rude to sneak up on a lady doing private matters, so as soon as Mikel got to the shoreline the same as Lillith, he raised his arm up and gently yelled towards her. ’’Hey, what’s a whippersnapper like you doing out here? Causin’ trouble no doubt’’ His French accent trying to pull off a southern hill Billy accent was probably the more humorly dramatic things Mikel would do. Picking up the pace slightly he walked briskly towards Lillith, jumping a few feet before her just to land with a thud. Grinning just slightly as he adjusted the sunglasses on top of his head.

4Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Her black short-sleeved shirt was a little wet from the missed droplets of water, and while it might have bothered others mixed with the coolness of the air, it didn't bother her in the least.

She nearly jumped out of her skin though, hearing Mikel's voice. For a moment, she wasn't sure if she was just imagining things or if he was really there. But the way his voice echoed off the trees around them, she couldn't doubt him being there. It took her a moment though, to realize that he was standing before her. How often had she seen him not in a suit?

Her head tilted, her eyes focusing on him, and a smile slowly spread across her face. It was a nice look for him, this...jeans and tshirt look. And never had she heard such a strange combination of accents. Grandma Johnson had been from Texas, and she'd heard the hick accent before, but coupled with the French...it sounded so strange. And to come from someone whose nickname was the Dark Prince of Paris...

She shivered and gave him a grin when he landed in front of her. She never had to run to meet him...he always came to her so fast. She held up the ball, proudly, for him to see. "This...this is what I'm doing." she said with a little lingering of her child-like facination, allowing him to take it from her hand if he reached out.

She looked around him though, seeing the guitar and blinked. "And just what is mysterious Mikel doing all the way out here, hmm? You're more likely to be causing trouble than I am..." she said, playfully, her eyes moving from the guitar and back up to him.

5Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:36 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He stood there, watching the small dainty hands wrapped around the creation she had just made before his abrupt arrival. As per usual there was a grin on his lips and his arms crossed loosely around his abdomen, except this time his left hand held the guitar behind his form. The sun finally subsided to the darkness, allowing for the moonlight to finally shine with stars to help. Shining soft silver through the tree limbs like leaking liquid. Carefully he inspected when she held it out for him, curious as to how long it would actually last. Without any further hesitation taking a half step forward he reached out and took it gently from her hands with his free hand.

Holding the ball in his hands he gently rolled it on his fingertips, like it was some kind of chemical waiting to explode. Pulling it down from the inspection point of view and further down so he was more-so looking at the ground, the cold of the ice slowly starting to chill across his palm and then dissipate from feel. ’’Well… That’s quite the snow globe.’’ His grin cocked into full gear and caused a slight smile to one side of his lips shaking his head just a tad causing ruffles of his lengthening bangs to cover across the tops of his cheeks. A soft chuckle, almost inaudible escaped him as he held the ice orb back towards Lillith. ’’It’s actually quite spectacular, but I’m sure it will last longer in your touch than in mine…’’

He took in a deep breath, the chill of the night cooling his lungs as he shifted until he had the guitar in front of him, leaning against his leg so his hand could dig into his pocket. After stumbling around for a minute through his pocket he finally found a small plastic tube, that when he cracked it against the side of his leg, started to glow a bright green color. Just enough to see around the about five feet clearly. He had been given about a thousand of these and he just felt the urge to start using them up. Her final statement made his brow raise and a soft chuckle pour out of him as he just shook his head, lifting a hand to brush the length of hair from his face. Adjusting the sunglasses so that they held bits of the length back, he turned his attention back to Lillith.

’’I’m just… Running around after breakfast. Thought it’d be nice to come out one last time before the snow hits.’’ He shuddered slightly remembering last winter and the awful gags and pranks that were played through the season. But once again his gentle cherished smile returned to his lips.

6Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She nodded, watching him with bright eyes, blinking when darkness set it. It wasn't something she was accustomed to, so she found herself blinking a lot, trying to find a way to see him through the darkness. But he never ceased to surprise her, and her eyes widened when he cracked the glow stick. The greenish color gave her the chill when she saw it shining in his eyes.

He looked more like a predator now, in the darkness with that glow stick casting an eeire glow. But she still grinned, looking up at him. And the faint shadows of moonlight lent a hand in reminding her that he wasn't a demon sent here to kill her, but a friend and a protector. Maybe that's why the forest outside of their small circle of light didn't bother her so much...because Mikel would protect her. And strange as it was, she felt this desire to protect her friend and keep him safe from harm. It was...surprising and a little revealing.

"I've been working on it all day..." she twirled the rainbow colored ball of ice in her hands with a grin, watching it roll around her hand. "Well...it'll last a long time in this weather...as long as the temperature doesn't get over 80 degrees." she nodded again, palming the ball, hands at her sides.

"Why wouldn't you come out once it snows? That's the best time to be outside..." she looked at him curiously, strands of loose white hair falling from the messy bun at the nape of her neck. With the moonlight and the glow stick, she looked like a ghost, with a bit of green tint, her eyes shining.

7Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He just stood there, basking in the soft glow of green that covered the ground in the small area surrounding the two bodies. Like it was nothing at all, his hands raised and moved over his face and through his hair, gently tugging at the lengthy strands as he moved forwards again a few more steps. Perhaps he was a dangerous creature, but his presence standing there, with the green light softly coloring his bland clothing leaving shadows to dance across his face like twisted tattoos. Carefully the man shifted and listened to Lillith as she spoke about her magic and what she had accomplished for the day.

He had to admit, it was nice to see someone in this castle try to keep up on their spells and stores. He spun on his heel, allowing the wooden acoustic guitar to drop the ground, an echo of strings struck against wood as it bounced and wobbled against the ground until it came to a slow and steady stop, accompanied by a low tune fading out. The entire form shook but in small bursts as he took a few steps outside of the light. His eyes were over sensitive today, must’ve been a side-effect of the drink he had some time ago finally wearing off. Quickly like habit his hand raised up to his head, knocked the sunglasses down from their perch which sent lengthened strands of hair jutting forwards around the aviator sunglasses.

He stood in place for a moment, then turned around on spot slipping his hands into the front pockets which were separated by the zipper. Mikel stood with his back to the green light, eyes closed as his hands pushed into his pockets. The mention of cold just made his shiver from head to toe though, his head craned back and an upside down Mikel face was looking at Angelica. ’’Can’t really hunt in four feet of snow and lets say…Winter conditions in the mountain and passage areas that even make me shiver…’’ Smirking a bit he stood up properly once again, adjusted the sunglasses to his face once again before turning around once again an standing just on the rim of the iridescent light and watched as Angelica rolled the ball of snow in her hands.

’’Besides, we get like fourteen hours of darkness which… Well is great really.’’ Chuckles slightly shaking his head he did actually enjoy winter, everything except for almost starving to death. He shook this frightful thought from his head and smiled once again at the curious creature in standing in the green light.

8Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She had always been a little taken back by the way Mikel always seemed so interested in what she had to say. She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, looking like a pxie in the green light again. Or maybe it gave the effect that she was human again. Her crystal eyes seemed to absorb the green light from the glow stick, making her colorless eyes seem a little green, like they had been when she'd grown up.

It did not escape her notice the way he stepped back, the way the guitar fell to the ground. She waited patiently, her head tilted, crystal eyes watching him carefully. She shifted a little, reaching out to take the guitar before it could completely fall to the ground. She shifted a little, letting the rainbow colored ice ball drop from her hands.

"I can see how hunting in the snow might be hard. Won't Kalika's blood supply help you through the winter though?" she ask him softly, after listening intently, her finger still on the guitar. Worry flashed in her, showing in her eyes. She wasn't keen on the idea of Mikel hurting, of him being in any pain. She could see how it might be a bad thing if he required fresh blood all winter long. Donors weren't the easiest thing to come across.

Her smile was easy, but she was still worried, no matter how much he tried to play it off as nothing. And she knew that's what he was doing. He wasn't normally sensative to light when it was dark all around, and maybe that's what scared her the most. "Can you tell me...what's wrong?" she ask softly, looking up at him like a child.

9Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He may have been uneasy and slightly on edge but there was always a calmness to Mikel, like a repeating ocean wave crashing to the shore. Just soft and soothing to the senses, yet the way he held himself today. It was quite apparent from the way Angelica was acting towards him, his pessimism wasn’t too keen today. Her mention of Kalika and the blood supply they keep at the school almost made him laugh, but it would have been rude considering the circumstances. With a shake of his head, his hands dived back into his sweater pockets and pondered the thought of explaining it to her in taste. Once again he pulled himself from his thoughts and flashed Angelica a gentle smile as he took a few steps towards her and gripped the neck of the guitar in his pale hand.

’’I would… But it’s not always the best, it’d be like feeding off of rats and that’s just not something I’m accustom to.’’ Lifting the guitar to he could grip the strap and throw it over his shoulder, the guitar resting against his lower back as he once again concentrated on the young woman before him. Her smile gave him this off set feeling, like perhaps one you would get when you know you’ve upset or worried someone. So Mikel listened carefully to the next words she spoke and only let a small smile perch against his lips. Lifting one hand only to place it gently against Angelica’s cheek, slightly cupping it as he looked down to her with a reassuring smile, just as charming as the last.

’’Let’s just say, concoctions and potions are better left for mages and alchemists… But I promise I’m fine, just a little… Hung-Over..’’ He pulled his hand away from her face and slipped it back into his pocket as he adjusted his stance once again and smiled. ’’But onto happier subjects, through the grape vine… I’ve heard a certain little miss is getting quite talented at controlling her powers…’’ He grinned and crossed his arms over his chest looking at her with a tilted head.

10Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

What could she say? Feeding off rats didn't sound appealing to begin with...let alone doing it for an extended amount of time like winter. Especially winter in Ireland. But then again, he'd never actually told her where he got his blood from on a normal basis. But she honestly didn't care. She knew Mikel well enough to know that he wouldn't hurt someone without good cause or someone who was innocent. So maybe it wasn't that she didn't know...but maybe that she didn't care. As long as he got what he needed...it sounded a little selfish really, to not care about the people in the town.

Her crystal eyes widened when she thought about it, about him living off rats. She could just picture him, sitting in the dungeon of the castle, a rat in one hand, a goblet of rat blood in the other. Like something off a twisted verison of "Interview with the Vampire". She almost laughed actually, at the thought. But her attention quickly slipped back to him here and now, when his hand cupped her cheek. She blushed deeply, her eyes closing halfway. She looked at him with those clear eyes. She'd never wanted to be kissed so bad in her life. Her blush deepened and she shook the thought from her head. Mikel was a gentleman, and besides, despite all his attention, she wasn't sure of his feelings. Instead...she felt it was better to just enjoy the time she had with him.

"Hung over eh? And here I thought nothing could do that to you..." she winked playfully, wiping the childish look from her face. No reason he should know any more about why her heart skipped a beat. She gave him a coy smile, laughing softly. "Talk to Kouichi already have you?" she giggled. "Yeah...I've gotten pretty good...if I do say so my self..." she looked rather proud of herself. "That's the reason I'm out here training...I want to get better. If you'd like a demonstration I can give you one..."

11Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:21 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He didn’t move, didn’t stray either. His eyes stayed fixated on the young flesh harnessing power, he wanted to laugh but knew better and the only trace that there was something human inside of those cold grey eyes was the smile that shot across his face. Awkward yet revealing, the toothy reveal of arcs colored white curving over the bottom layer by just a hint. He wasn’t the type to go banging on peoples minds but tempt was facing him in the moment as her expressions caught him slightly off guard. He’d never seen someone take it into such thought before and could only wonder what she was rolling through her mind.

Then it hit him, could it possibly be his drag behavior of late? The way he dressed must have sent off some odd vibe seeing as he was usually in his suit of all hours of the day. Yet the last few times he had run into Angelica he was in nothing but well, what he was wearing tonight. She couldn’t be that shallow, he shook the thought from his head and then let his smile turn into a devilish smirk. ’’Yeah..Hung Over, I think… I don’t know… Everything hurts today… It might be my body detoxing but…’’ He shuddered thinking about how every muscle just stung like pins and needles. There was something wrong with that, he shouldn’t have been feeling this but he knew the reasons why it did.

With one last shudder he rolled his eyes a bit at the mention of Kouichi. Such a strange character, but then again Mikel thought that of most people at Caislin… All growing up thinking his kind were nothing but demons… His head shook again to pull these thoughts out of his mind, his body hurt enough, no need to pull a double.’’Well, I’m glad to hear that you’re getting better, I know you’ve been practicing quite a bit..’’ He shifted and stepped back a few feet looking around, then finding a rather large boulder dug into the ground he went and sat down against it, keeping the guitar on his back at this point.

’’I would love to see a demonstration if you wouldn’t mind presenting. How are you doing with multiple colors by the way?’’ Quirking a brow slightly as he pulled his knees up and rested his arms against them, remembering there was quite a hassle with getting those different colors into the blade.

12Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She couldn't explain the rush that pushed through her. He looked confused...and it was probably the most adorable look she'd seen on anyone. Her head tilted and she took a moment to admire the smile that shot across his face, his lips curling slightly. She listened as he talked about being hung over and worry flashed through her eyes again. She wasn't sure what potions he'd been mixing, or what he'd been trying to do, but she hoped that he wasn't hurting himself in the process.

She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment though...it wasn't really her place to say anything...but she really didn't want him. She shook her head slightly, pushing the ideas from her mind. Mikel was smart, and she hoped that he knew his limits. "Just...be careful...please." she told him, happy to move along to other subjects.

"I'll be happy to show you...I just need...something you can...throw..." she told him, looking around a little for a rock. When she found it she picked it up, examining it for a moment. "If you'll please step over here..." she gestured for him to come back to where she stood. "I need to sync up with you..." she explained, her crystal eyes moving over him. She was a little nervous about this...she had to admit. Kouichi had been easier to sync up with, to let herself go and be one with. But Mikel might be a challenge...

13Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The way she watched him, the way she talked to him and told him to be safe and careful all the time made him smile, and appreciate the fact she was always there. Perhaps there was more to this girl than he was letting himself think, then again there was a lot about her gift he didn’t know. When she gave him a rock to throw, he quirked a brow and looked at her with confusion. With the rock in hand he followed her lead and stepped back towards her, squirming in his shoulders slightly as he pulled off his band sweater allowing his skin to breathe as his free hand went down the front of his chest and flatten the white tank top he wore.

’’What do you mean sync with me?’’ He tossed his jacket onto a nearby rock and then returned his attention back to the girl with the smile on her lips. His eyes stared into her face, the look of innocence, the look of mortality drove a stake through his un-beating heart. Such a beauty, then he remembered the desires, the tastes and the need to imprint. So when he thought of her syncing with him again, he could only grin. ’’Alright, show me how, teach me what to do. My body is yours to control.’’] He grinned just a bit once again as he looked down at her, giving a wink of his eye before he held the rock in both hands.

14Anything. Empty Re: Anything. Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica found herself a little stunned. Mikel really just knew how to catch her off guard, no matter how much she tried to prepare for him. She gave him a bright smile, her crystal eyes catching his. Remembering was so easy when he looked at her like that. So easy that her hand actually drifted up to her covered shoulder, and she blushed lightly.

Why had she been so worried? Syncing with Mikel would be a breeze. She already felt easy and at home with him. She stepped so that she was in front of him, and turned so that her back was pressed against him. "Okay...what you're going to do is keep that rock out of my line of sight. When you're ready, throw it, and I'm going to freeze it mid-air. Any special color you'd like?" she ask cheerfully. She was confident in herself, even though this close to him her heart hammered at a million miles an hour.

That wasn't something she could really help though. She glanced up at him, before closing her eyes. She worked to steady her breathing. She couldn't freeze the rock and see it...she had to feel it. That's why she needed to be so close to Mikel. So that she could become one with him on a more mental level. She waited, her breathing even, her eyes closed lightly.

Of course, she realized that soon she'd have to do this without being close to him, without having her back pressed against his chest. But she was still so young, so new at this...she had plenty of time to get used to the idea of freezing something from across the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum