Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
The chase into chaos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

The chase into chaos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The chase into chaos Empty The chase into chaos Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Crystal eyes moved over neatly written words on a piece of paper and then around her surroundings. The Audhil forest could be a dangerous place, particularly at night when beasts roamed and hunted. But what could be so big and scary in this forest, that hovered so close to the University? Her eyes moved over every tree she could see, searching before they fell back to the note.

Angelica,

My dear, I have decided against meeting in the dorm this evening, after all why stay in a stuffy room when the outside is calling? If you don’t terribly mind, I would enjoy your company in the Audhuil Forest. Think of it as our secret.

Come to me at Dusk, little Angel. - Kali
P.S. I’ll be waiting for you.

Everything that had anything to do with Kalika was perfect. The woman had confidence to spare, and a sultry attitude that drove men to the brink of insanity. Why had she wanted to meet out here though?

Her eyes pulled away from the note in her hand and back to her surroundings. If only Kalika had given her a more precise location than just the forest. She stole a look at the sky, what little she could see of it. The full moon rose heavily, almost transparent in the fading sunlight. Perhaps if she couldn't find Kalika by the time it got dark she should turn around? Of course, she wasn't even sure if she could find her way out of this place. She had been counting on Kalika to help her.

Another look around and she pressed on, following the easier path to travel. The ground was covered with a soft mossy substance that she wasn't altogether sure wouldn't eat her if she sat down on it. But then again, it was really hard to be sure without trying it. It simply wasn't a risk she was willing to take.

"Kalika?" she called into the forest, hoping that she wouldn't get a surprise by who answered.

2The chase into chaos Empty Re: The chase into chaos Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Shadows licked at her heels while sunlight tormented the guise she donned, her favorite one by far. The sea of copper locks pulled in a loose fashion atop her head, leaving strands to sweep across the bare skin of her slender shoulders. Such a figure hid a monster. From the dangerous dip of her tops neckline to the teasingly loose hold of her pants, she looked nothing more than another student. To anyone on the outside she was indeed just that and an occasional nurse. Silver flashed behind an amber mask as she cast her gaze towards the heavens, pupils contracting at the harsh flare of the dying light.

A creature of darkness it was a wonder as to why she would choose such a setting at this time. As with everything else though, there was a reason behind it. No one in their right mind would likely venture into the forest at night… but a mind could conceive a notion of safety when the sunlight still danced across the sky. It was to be the perfect start to a long night. The stage had been set by a simple note and now all she had to do was wait on her victim to come traipsing in.

Digits curled around the worn leather wrapping of her blade, nails of her free hand tracing over its patterns. The medley of materials used to make such a craft amused as well as impressed her. Since she had nothing but time to kill, for now, she took to studying the thing. It hummed with excitement, almost as loudly as the monster of her nature. The blade had taken on a life of its own, as was to be expected after all the time it had spent drenched in blood and magic. It whispered to her, the sound drowned out only by her own thoughts.

It had been ages since Kalika had any real fun, since she had tasted fear or pleasure... Iron coated damn near everything in this world and without emotions to give her a little boost here and there, she would be sickened by it. It was a poison to her kind, the effects much like pouring acid on someones flesh. Her blade held an edge of it, one of many reasons she was careful as she slid it back in its sheet.

Stirring with restlessness she could hardly admire the lush scenery of the forest though she felt its hum of subtle power. The kind of power that comes from time, the trees towered around her, their shadows reaching out for her, closer with every beat of her heart. Kalika stretched, ran her fingers through her hair and had but a minute to reconsider. A conscious wasn’t something the Unseelie necessarily lacked, it was just something they either ignored or strangled. At Caislin, however, hers had been acting up a touch. Growing bold in telling her what was wrong with her actions and how she might care that they affect those around her.

Bred for chaos it was only natural of her to ignore it. Except such a thing was becoming increasingly more difficult these days, hence the need for a good hunt. Although Angelica wasn’t exactly the best sort of pray to go after, Kalika had a small hope that someone might come to ‘save her.’ A fancy notion really, but Kalika could only hope.

"Kalika?"

Glamour flickered, pale skin replacing the healthy honey hue of life for a brief moment. Adrenaline slivered through her veins, an intoxicating little mix that had her giddy. Lips curled too far back, exposing canines that were only slightly larger than normal but marked the end of her humanity. The sharp heels of her boots sunk further into the mossy floor of the forest as she leaned back just a touch, arms crossing beneath her chest. It took everything she had not to react right away, every bit of concentration to keep the monster at bay.

Lashes fluttered, lids lowering until the world nearly disappeared. Muscles coiled with power, akin to a serpent biding its time. Lips parted, her sirens voice humming out a note of
‘Angelica,’ to lure the girl just a touch closer. The forest was a vast setting, so many twists and turns. Grinning, she slipped into the darkness, pulling it around her so that she nearly disappeared, an Unseelie gift of illusion. Taking her time she slunk through the shadows towards her little ‘victim’ of the night.

3The chase into chaos Empty Re: The chase into chaos Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Daylight was fading fast. Apprehension closed in tight around her heart, forcing her heart to beat a little faster...a little harder. Diamond faceted eyes moved over the trees. Everyone looked the same to her. It was difficult to tell the difference between these trees and the ones she was looking at ten minutes ago.

She frowned, clutching the paper tightly in her hands. If she didn't find Kalika soon then she was heading back to the castle. It was as simple as that. She'd been searching for what suddenly felt like hours though. In reality it had only been a few minutes, maybe thirty at the most.

Why did it feel like it had been so long? Maybe it was the quickly fading light...maybe it was the fear that clutched in her chest at being out and about in this forest when the sun went down.

"Angelica"

The faint sound of her name pulled her attention to her left. She took a step towards the sound of Kalika's soft voice calling to her. Why hadn't her friend given her a better location than just the 'Audhil Forest'? Didn't Kalika know how dangerous this place could be?

She frowned, stopping to look back towards the way she came from, so deep in now that she didn't know if she would be able to find her way out anytime soon. "Kalika?" she called again, hoping her friend would meet her halfway.

"Bloody scary place..." she murmurered softly, pushing her way through a few branches, moving towards where the sound of her name had come from. Further and further into the forest she wandered, perhaps sealing her own fate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum