Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Need A Swim I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need A Swim

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need A Swim Empty Need A Swim Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

Oh what a day. Being a librarian was harder than others gave credit for. Imagine climbing ladders all day alongside carrying loads of books, helping students of all backgrounds and walks of life. Even though the library was cool with its high ceilings and lack of direct sunlight, it was easy to work up a sweat.

Having changed from his formal attire, Celestine wore a loose set of swim trunks and for once did not have his glasses resting upon the bridge of his nose. Instead, he sported a small pair of swimming goggles.

He stretched, warming his muscles up before jumping feet first with legs bent in a cannonball. "Woo hoo!" He was happy to have found this place, even though it was completely by accident.

2Need A Swim Empty Re: Need A Swim Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Click, click, click. A shirtless Kouichi approached the pool. Clad in his all season jacket still. White swim trunks, with black spots that seemed splattered randomly. His bandanna hung around his neck, forming an upside down triangle. "So the pool exists..." He spoke in almost awe. Like he never saw a real pool before.

The moment the student found a spot to set his things, a splash caught him off guard. The initial sound at first, then the sudden rush of hydration. It hit his back with a shocking chill. Which in turn, caused him to release a short burst of static discharge. Leaving a crackling of sparks in the air. "Cold, cold, cold..." He mumbled. Gathering his thoughts.

When he spun to yell at the irresponsible fool. He caught sight of the man. Who obviously was already in his own world. Shrugging it off, Kouichi dropped his towel and jacket in a nice pile, and turned to look at the water once more. "How is the water?" He called to the other male.

3Need A Swim Empty Re: Need A Swim Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:54 pm

CelestineJohanRavnos

CelestineJohanRavnos
No Rank
No Rank

One could indeed get lost in doing laps in a pool, much the same a person could get lost on a track. His body worked autopilot, taking a breath every fourth stroke, releasing it two strokes afterward. It was a most pleasant experience.

A friendly question came through the air. Despite the noise he was making with the slicing of water with his own hands, Celestine knew well enough the sound of English. He stopped at the other end of the poo, resting momentarily on the edge. His goggled-eyes looked toward the end and recognized a student he knew he had seen previously. The name evaded him though.

"Oh, the water?" Celestine remembered how cool the water had been at the very beginning, but that was in comparison to the air. Moving around had increased his body temperature and the water around him. "Oh, well it's fine. Might be a bit on the chilly side, but that changes after a couple of minutes."

4Need A Swim Empty Re: Need A Swim Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

The mention of cold made Kouichi pull at the zipper edges of his jacket. Sending shivers down his spine. The idea of cold water, terrified Kouichi to no extent. "You talk as though cold can be a good thing."

With a soft sigh, he began to lay out his blanket. "I think I'll stay out then..." Chuckling childishly, he proceeded to lay on his stomach so he faced the pool. His blond hair falling over his forehead and eyes. Though the eye lids were closed as usual.

Tucking his hands below his cheek, he relaxed. Something was missing from his continuity. Something was absent that threw everything off balance. "Do enjoy that cold."

5Need A Swim Empty Re: Need A Swim Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

The way the college had been lately it wasn’t a bad idea to get away and relax for a little while, she heard of a pool in the area that for use of the students, trick was finding it. It took her a while, and by the time she had come to the door of the pool house she had her hair tied up in a pony tail her towel wrapped over her shoulders, held down by her arms that were crossed behind her head hands clasped together. With a deep breath of the outside air she quickly leaned against the door, popping it open and pushing on through to the cool air she was greeted with immediately. With a shiver going through her body she stared around the pool for a moment, her eyes adjusting to the new setting carefully before seeing two shapes by the pool.

Stepping in slowly she looked around and let her eyes adjust to look forward and see two faces, one in the pool and one just standing near it. Quickly pulling her arms down she looked at them with a sheepish smile before raising up a hand to send a slight visual she wasn’t meaning to interrupt. Letting it finish with a wave she crossed her arms over her stomach as she let off a small smile. ’’Well hello there gentleman...Silence over came her and she tilted her head slightly.'' Ai-Za-Wa-San?’’ She scrunched her face slightly and looked closer to the blonde haired one then let off an almost inaudible giggle as she moved towards the pool.

The only sound from her as she came closer came from her sandals that shifted across the floor. With a deep breath she leaned over and looked down into the water before letting out a small sigh, stepping back away and looking around for a moment before letting another smile cover her lips. ’’Whose your friend Ai-Za-Wa-San?’’

6Need A Swim Empty Re: Need A Swim Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:06 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

A familiar voice? Kouichi looked over his shoulder some. "Hmm?" There was only one person he met that made sure to speak every syllable of his name, and it was always accompanied by a giggle. "Yo~." The single word was stretched out. His left hand raised, and offered a peace sign. "Long time, no see. Hunni-chan." This time he returned her giggle with a snicker of his own.

Then the question both he and Hunni had. "Not quite sure his name, but he seems like a good guy." A care-free smile crossed his face. Foolish and almost lost in irresponsibility, Kouichi took his belongings and pushed them to a safe distance from the water. "And how has Hunni-chan been? Good I hope." Avoiding any 'eye contact', he began to get settled. The sun felt nice and warm.

It hit him though. He and Hunni hadn't spoken since music class. His left index finger lifted and scratched his cheek. Unsure exactly how to interact with these two. Sitting atop of his towel, his gaze lifted to the sky. The clouds stole his mind away, as he drifted into a daydreaming state. Like a fox bathing in the rays of the sun. His stupid smiling face seemed unaffected by the sting of staring at the sun. His blond hair was no better than wild vines. Dropping over his line of sight, and spiking like to catch rays of sun.

Though these two did disrupt his mood slightly. Though nothing he couldn't handle. His hand dug into the pile of possessions. Pulling out a Japanese style flute, the exact one he had 'rented' from the good musical instructor. His hands took a their places, and lifted it to his lips. His tongue snaking out and moistening his lips. With the instrument protruding to his left a bit, head tilted to the right slightly, and a soft push of breath. Kouichi began to produce a musical notes. The song he chose to play followed the example of a river. Flowing without any thought or difficulty. The new man he met, and Hunni were not his target audience though. They simply were allowed to enjoy. This was simply a tactic to avoid saying foolish things though.

It felt more like he shouldn't say anything. That way at least he was less likely to be a fool, or jester.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum