Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Odd Requests I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odd Requests

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Odd Requests Empty Odd Requests Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

A small hand reached up and she knocked on the heavy oak door. The infirmary ward door. The school nurses' office. In school, she'd been extremely put-off by the mention of the school nurse, the first place they'd sent her to, when she started producing ice balls and getting sick in extreme temperatures. She'd been through a wide variety of tests back then, from pregnancy tests to drawing blood in such an office.

But today, she didn't feel nervous or put off at all. Her crystal eyes examined the door and then the hallways as she waited for an answer from the other side. Today, she wasn't here for herself. She wasn't ill or unwell at all. She felt fantastic. There was a mild anxiety that underplayed her whole demeanor. The butcher in town had denied her access to the excess pigs blood. And being that this school was full of supernatural creatures, she had hoped that she could obtain the final ingredient for her cooking club here. The posters had been stapled and push-pinned to every board she'd been able to find. Even the boys dorm hall.

She hoped that she would not be denied this time. Surely they had something to spare her. Her recipes didn't call for huge amounts of blood, but it did call for a fair amount. How else could she make the three dishes that she had planned, but with a fair amount of blood? And hopefully with a little bit to spare, in case they didn't work out. She could at least serve a few goblets to the Vampire students. She was working extremely hard to make sure that she accommodate everyone.

Her white hair was tied into messy little pigtails that hung down over her shoulders, and just over the top of her white tank top. A few wild strands of wet hair stuck out at random places. Her dark blue jean shorts came to about mid-thigh and looked as though they might have been through hell and back. A small hand reached up and pulled some hair away from her face and she sighed. She was anxious to secure this last ingredient today, so she could work on cooking all day on Friday.

2Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Red ink scrawled across the canvas of her paper, gruesome image coming to life with the addition of ‘blood.’ Monsters ripped to pieces, Unseelie warriors with weapons at each others throats. Glimpses of a glorious past… Fixation shattered when a knock hummed through the quiet life of the infirmary. The doors, though never locked, were closed and sealed with an ounce of power. The spell broken the instant Kalika had her glamour in place.

She wore the customary nurses attire, though hers was anything but modest. The button down dress like coat was undone just enough to show her chest, the material firmly hugging the rest of her body all the way to her knees. Legs were clad in fishnet stalkings, feet covered with a splash of red in the form of heels. Stretching out there was little she had to do with her hair, the multi hued mess was already in a tight bun atop her head. Locks fashionably glamoured black and adorned with a white nurses hat. The look was of an older era with modern twists here and there. Fitting the Unseelie perfectly considering she was technically an old creature in a modern world.

The Infirmary had its technology, a whole horde of machinery and mechanics while still keeping its Medieval feel. Which probably didn’t make any of the patients feel at ease when they rested on the crimson colored sheets…

Straightening out her shirt and making sure everything was in place she moved to the door, heels clicking across the stone floor in rapid succession. Digits curled around the large handles where the double doors met and she pulled them open. Kalika hoped for something fun, some panic or pain. What she got was the opposite of what she craved.

Lush lips curled in a warm smile as she regarded the girl before her, a slow draw of breath and her inner monster grumbled. Nothing was wrong. No trace of blood. No hint of agony. Still, she kept her voice light and kind,
“Hello Angelica, are you feeling well?” Ever the actress as Lady Margo had told her, she pulled one door all the way open, “Do come in my’dear.”

If the girl came in, Kalika would spare a glance towards the hall before shutting the heavy oak door and turning her full attention to the fellow student. Posing the question once more,
“What can I do for you?”

3Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

When the door opened, Angelica was quick to smile. While she didn't know a lot about Kalika, she didn't find her company unappealing. This woman had confidence and sex appeal to spare. Both of which Angelica was in need of.

Crystal eyes looked her over, taking in the outfit. A faint blush covered her cheeks. "Oh, Kalika. Thank you." she moved inside the room a little daintily, like she could easily be broken. And honestly, that's about how she felt now. Just a moment ago, she'd been confident and sure of her mission, now she seemed to waiver. "Oh, I'm fine, thank you. Not ill or anything, not today." she told her, eyeing the stockings. On her own pale, creamy skin, those would stand out like purple hats at Christmas time. "Actually, I'm hoping you can help me..." she said, finally tearing her eyes away from the stockings and back to the woman's face.

She let out a deep breath and nodded. It was as if she'd forgotten her purpose here for a moment, and looking over Kalika, she could see how it might be easy to forget. Her lack of explanation though was quickly amended though, and the words sort of spilled out without a lot of composure. "Well, I'm sure you've seen the posters about my cooking club, and well, this is probably an extremely odd request, but I need some blood for some of the recipes that I'm using. You know, to make it more...hospitable for our Vampire students." she seemed to hesitate with the last part. Not that she didn't find Kalika untrustworthy, just that the woman might think her to be a complete weirdo.

Her smile was genuine though, her crystal eyes clear and clear doubt. She would not feel like a fool asking for this. Just because she didn't enjoy the taste of blood didn't mean that their weren't others out there who did. She shifted on her feet though, seemingly a little nervous with this woman. She wanted to absorb and take in some of her confidence and sex appeal, but this close it almost seemed intimidating.

"Can you help me with my request?" she ask, a little meek.

4Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Muscles twitched as Kalika resisted the urge to grin, or smirk for that matter, when she noted the faint color over Angelica’s cheek. Apparently her outfit was just showy enough to surprise the girl, something that pleased the Unseelie. Pulling her thoughts away from the small victory of her attire, Kalika crossed her arms beneath her chest and slightly leaned back. Barely balanced on her heels she watched Angelica with a curious sense of air around her, the girl had the look of someone with a plan.

Teeth toyed with the corner of her bottom lip, beneath glamour such delicate flesh was shredded though the masked showed only the slight tinge of agitated flesh.
“Yes, those were rather interesting. You did a good job on them, if I may say so.” She had spied the posters practically everywhere, placed where people were bound to look at one point or another. They were indeed interesting bits, though Kalika had no desire to socialize more than she had…. Especially around a ground of fellow students around cooking supplies.

Scratch that. Cooking class could be interesting. The slip of a knife, the turn of a handle on a gas stove. All could be pretty interesting and all had the potential to cause a little chaos.
“I was thinking of mayhap joining you. Who knows, it could be really fun.” And if she planned on having vampires around, it would likely be done in the evening hours. That was perhaps one club she could not only handle but enjoy. For various reasons other than food.

Getting back to the matter at hand she almost missed the request for blood before her brain snapped into gear. Looking over Angelica she gave just the lightest of nods,
“I do believe we have a full supply here. Give me just a moment.” Kalika knew everything that was in the Infirmary, from how many little packs of gauze to the needles full of medicine. Straightening out she clicked her way over to the back room, where the beds rested in all their glory. Crimson sheets greeted her, their curtains pulled back to show she had not a victim in sight. Such a terrible waste. Slipping into the side supply room, where the more important things were kept, she tapped her nails along the handle of a rather large refrigerator. Pulling it open revealed its array of contents, from vials of medicine that needed the chill to rows of neatly hung bags of blood.

Gathering some icepacks and four blood bags she put them together in a little cooler before locking everything back up. Walking back into the front office she moved to her desk, setting the cooler on the corner as she filled out a quick form. Kalika was minorly OCD when it came to keeping inventory and knowing who took what.
“Here we go my dear. I got you a few to start out with but if you need more for anything then let me know and I’ll see what I can do.” She flashed that charming smile as she looked up, eyes searching for the girl. “Is this all you need, Angelica?”

5Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Strands of white hair fell over her face as she looked around the room. For a moment, she'd only taken note of the other woman, and her choice of an outfit. She didn't notice the crimson sheets or the sterile room around her, at first. But now that she'd been able to look away from Kalika, she could fully take in the room and enjoy it...well, maybe not enjoy, but at least enjoy the cleanliness.

She looked back to Kalika, and her eyes lit up. This was the first confirmation that someone would be coming! Oh, how exciting! An excited smile spread across her face and she could barely contain herself from bouncing up and down. "Oh Kalika! That's so wonderful. Please do come, please do." she nodded, the happiness written on her face quiet plainly.

She nodded to the woman when she excused herself, and Angelica took another moment to study this room. It didn't look like any hospital or lab she'd been in before. They all seemed less...friendly than this place. Caislin Hallows University was a big place, and while it seemed intimidating at first, it really was a lovely place, full of homey and cozy places. One just had to know where to look...this room, had a bit of homey feel. She wasn't about to hop up on one of the beds and take a nap, but if she had to, it wouldn't be too strange.

When Kalika returned with a small cooler of blood, her attention snapped back to the woman. She felt something close to jealously, the way the woman walked in such tall heels, the way her perfect body fit into that dress. She suddenly felt like she had the body of a 10 year old boy. Her breasts weren't large or even average, and she had very few curves. Really, she only had the slight narrow of her waist, and then the small flare of small hips.

She gave Kalika a smile though, and reached for the small cooler. "Nope, this is really all I needed. Thank you so much for helping me. I was a little worried, since the town Butcher denied me access to his pigs-blood..." she shrugged lightly. "Maybe I should let you dress me from now on, since you seem to have a flare for outfits..." she giggled, looking over the outfit, again.

6Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

“Some people are barbaric in their sense of how the school works, therefore I’m not at all surprised that the butcher turned you down.” Lips curled in a faint snarl, just the barest of hints to the monster beneath. Humans were, mostly, just lowly creatures with a knack of getting in the way or hindering the best of plans. Softly sighing, to calm the slight rise of a temper, she turned her attention back to the girl and smiled.

All traces of the monster gone, easily masked by a glamour sweet smile. Amusement flashed in amber eyes as she slowly took in Angelica’s appearance. Kalika was unabashed in her scrutiny, letting the full weight of her unnatural gaze linger over the girl. From her snow white hair, over her slender shoulders and breasts, to her narrow waist and hips then finally down her legs. The look traveled back up, as if she might have missed something… It was the way a predator would watch prey, from a distance it could be considered harmless. Up close, however, was a whole other story.

“I have a flare for attention my dear, I want to draw eyes to me and inspire as many wicked little thoughts as I can.” Unseelie stalked forward, precise movements this time. Heels landing right in front of one another, giving her gate a catwalk swing. Glamour faded at the edges, just enough to allow her power to brush against the room. Senses came to life as Kalika sauntered close enough to nearly touch. Hand rose of its own accord, talon like nails poised to brush the delicate porcelain flesh of the girls cheek.

She stopped just short of caressing Angelica’s skin, words slipped to a soft whisper, a sound better suited for long nights with ones significant other.
“Meet me in my room and we’ll see what we can do…” The smile she flashed was anything but innocent though the look and tone disappeared just as quickly as it had been donned.

Stepping back, her tone returned to normal and she let only a gentle smile play across her lips.
“You can find me in Suite K. Is there anything else I can help you with?” She returned to her desk, slowly settling in the old chair. Kalika was truly at ease for the moment, the prospect of some fun sending sparks of excitement through her veins. Even if she was to only dress Angelica, treat her like a living doll, it would still be quite interesting.

7Odd Requests Empty Re: Odd Requests Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

She laughed a little on the inside. Kalika was right though. Some people could be barbaric in their thoughts. The Butcher himself had told her to use her own blood for her Vampire concoctions, sneered at her, and ordered him out of his shop. He wasn't a very nice man at all...but that didn't matter now. She had what she needed.

She stole a quick glance down at the cooler in her hands and smiled, her crystal eyes returning to Kalika. The woman had taken on a rather predatory look, the way she looked her over. Her gaze made Angelica feel like she was drowning in a pool of awareness. Breath hung in her lungs, too afraid to rush out and allow more air into her lungs. Kalika had obviously learned that intimidation was an extremely powerful tool...now if she could just learn to use that too, perhaps she could make others feel this way.

All Angelica could do was nod at Kalika's statement. Of course she wanted to draw attention to herself...from a distance someone might mistake her for plain, and that's only if they weren't looking closely, but right up on her face, there was obviously nothing plain about her.

And then the woman was close to her, ready to brush her cheek, and Angelica could feel her heart pound in her chest, although the room was silent, save for the two of them, but she had this distinct ringing in her ears. It was almost as if a million different voices hit her ears at once, and not only was she drowning in awareness of this woman who was close enough to reach into her chest and literally rip her heart out, but she was surrounded by screams and noise suddenly.

And then, the noise stopped. Kalika spoke and Angelica nodded again. "Suite K...I'll come visit you tonight." Her voice was a little rough, a little scratchy, and she let out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. "No..no..tonight then. Thanks again for your help..." she told her, taking a full step backwards and making for the door. She reached for the door handle and pulled the heavy oak door open, seeming to fumble for a moment, before she finally got the thing open enough to leave.

[Exit, unless stopped]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum