Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Okiku Fuyu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okiku Fuyu

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Okiku Fuyu Empty Okiku Fuyu Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:12 am

Okiku Fuyu

Okiku Fuyu
No Rank
No Rank

Okiku Fuyu 1152013952_fgirlwhite

Name: Okiku Fuyu
Race: Fox Reincarnation

Stats:
Strength: 1.5x—2AP
Speed: 1.5x—2AP
Endurance: 1.25x—1AP

Weaknesses:
-Item Dependency: Most of the character’s abilities are tied to an item. Without the item, the character loses any abilities it grants.—4AP
-Feral Hunger: Hunger causes significant stat loss - .25x to base stats. Unable to transform/use certain powerful ability when hungry.—2 AP.

Abilities:
-Claws: Nails can morph into sharp claws that cut like daggers.—1AP
-Night Sight: Perfect night vision—1AP
-Enhanced Senses: The character can hear and see further than the average human.--1AP
-Feral Form: Her muscles become much more tone, as her body become slightly more slender. Narrow eyes and her teeth sharpen to ones much like a fox. She typically remains on all fours but has the ability to still stand on her two legs. An increases speed by additional 1.0x (cannot exceed 2.5x)—3AP
-Additional Abilities Listed under Saraph in Weapons.

Misc Skills: Swordsmanship, Martial Arts (Tai chi chuan and Jujutsu)

Equipment: Sword with carrying case, Ball and chain, Smart phone, and change of clothes

Weapons: Saraph (Sword)
-Light Fire Enchantment (Enchantment, T1, Fire)—1AP (Enchanted steel blade with silver edging)
-Fire Orb (Orb Attack, T1, Fire)—1AP
-Summon Daiki/Hana
Separate Ball and Chain (Kept in her hair)

Pet (Summoned by Saraph):
Daiki/Hana
Large (Horse-sized) Mythical Pet (Two-headed Dragon)—5AP
Flight, claws, night vision—0AP
Spells/Abilities (Can only use one per turn, despite having the two heads):
Weak Gust (Gust, T2, Air)—1AP
Moderate Gust (Gust, T2, Air)—2AP
Ice Breath: Launches a chilling cone of air that freezes liquids. If sustained on living tissue for two posts, it causes frostbite. Frostbitten flesh is numb and immobile. A Light Heal can dispel frostbite. 10 foot range and width. —1AP
Ice Shard Breath: Launches a cone of ice shards that does light ice (water) damage. 10 foot range and width.—2AP
(1+2+1+2)*.5=(6)*.5=3AP for pet spells
(5+3)=8AP for pet

(2+2+2)+(1+1+3)+(1+1)+(8)-(4+2)=(6)+ (5)+ (3) + (8)- (6)=(21)-(6)=15AP overall

History: Okiku Fuyu; a fox reincarnation born into a family living in the Oshima Hanta. The gods were nice to this spirit, when they placed her soul in this couple's child. The husband was of samurai decent, trained in the skills of his fore fathers. When the child was born, the father Ichrio looked at it in pure disgust and hatred. But her mother Chihaya; held on to her daughter happily even though she was different from all the others. The small pair of white ears twitched softly as the baby slept in her mother's arms.

Over the years growing up with the family, was a difficult task. Her father never showed the child any love or respect. Without Chihaya's constant love and re-enforcement, Okiku would never have made it. One day while her father was gone, she went into his study. Finding an old wooden box sealed, sitting in the corner of the room. Okiku's natural child like curiosity for the old antique kicked in. Removing the protective wards and pushing the lid off revealing the most beautiful thing she ever seen. The sheath was a mixture of pure gold and hand painted design. Pulling the blade free out of the sheath, in an instant her golden orbs began to glow bright. Her father returned and highly furious that she wandered into the room without permission. Noticing what she was holding and how she reacted to the mysterious blade. He quickly jerked the blade from her hand with force and placing the item back into it's sheath. Carefully laying the treasured possession back into the box, covering back up. Waving his hand in the air dismissing her from his sight, not stating a comment for the subject was now dead and buried, and if brought up again he would just simply lend a deaf ear.

Okiku was now 11 reaching a heightened age of maturity. One day while playing out in the fields all by her lonesome ,Ichrio appeared twirling a hand carved wooden sword. Of course Okiku wondered what on earth was he going to do with that thing. The thought that was trapped deep within her mind began to show itself vibrantly across her facial features. Tilting her head in confusion as she looked at the simple structure of the weapon, and before she could even ask her father tossed the sword at her feet. Not waiting another second for an explanation or to ask 'should I pick this up?' Okiku bent down and wrapped her delicate fingers around the wood. Standing to her feet raising her eyes from narrowing at the earth below to having a stern gaze upon her father. Ichrio squeezed a mirrored version of the sword he threw to his daughter in his left hand. His foot slid apart causing dust to filter through out the air and with one step forward he attacked Okiku.

The Force behind the attack was so strong and the movements alone were quick and nearly flawless, it was hard for Okiku to articulate. Stumbling trying to fend him off was a chore in itself. Once he finished his run Ichrio eagerly showed the weak points in her attacks and defenses. Over the years Okiku grew to understand how her father expressed his love, and that was through hard work, practice, and dedication. Seeing the passion in his eyes when ever they had their training sessions together gave her great comfort. Juggling Between home schooling and training made it hard for Okiku to grow up like the average teen, she barely had time to herself. Instead of worrying about boyfriends she had to worry about how to fend off her enemy's. No time for painting nails or talking with friends, she was to busy hitting the books of knowledge. One could say she had a very...stressful up bringing, a lot to be weighed upon such an illuminated young lady.

On her 17th birthday, they decided it was best to send her to Ireland for proper schooling, give her a chance to earn her sea legs sorta speak. Before leaving, her father decided to give a gift that was priceless. The mysterious sword she found all those years ago. A smile played across Okiku's lips, for she was filled with delight. Although some what confused due to Ichrio never bringing up the issue of her being a hunter and hunting out his "things". Setting past feelings aside, history changed for the better and not the worst. In all those years from her first breath that filled her lungs with air, Ichrio her father gave her a hug for the first time. He even said those three words a child craves to hear from both parents. The simple phrase with such a powerful meaning, 'I love you'. Gathering what things she had, Okiku left for Ireland to start a new life and enter a school where there would be students of her own age.

Anything Else?

"Jizz in my pants"

Last edited by Okiku_Fuyu on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2Okiku Fuyu Empty Re: Okiku Fuyu Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:58 pm

admin

admin
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

Okiku Fuyu Seal_o10

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]