Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Not a Tour Guide Barbie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a Tour Guide Barbie

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not a Tour Guide Barbie Empty Not a Tour Guide Barbie Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Heels started up their usual symphony the instant Kalika had walked out of the registration office and they were in no mood to be silenced now. Every click punctuating another move of those long legs, the only warning she ever gave to her inevitable approach. Though today she was on a very different mission than most others… Behind her, unless she happened to lose them already, were two brand new students. She was leading them to their rooms though it felt more like an execution march.

Lips twitched, muscles tensing to suppress the giggle that bloomed at that thought. There was no malice or ill intent by leading the girls to their destination, simply helping them out. Which was odd for Kalika, even if she would play it off as simple boredom. A part of her did want to help these two for the sole reason that they seemed frightened out of their wits. Or so they had appeared at the beginning.

She was helping them but she was no tour guide and there wasn’t a chance in the fiery pits of hell that she was about to go out of her way and show them the entire school. Kalika just simply wasn’t that nice, not in the least bit. The Unseelie would lead them straight to the girls dormitories, occasionally pointing out a class or two that she knew of before she stopped. Motioning to the first ancient door she smiled,
“Angelica, Room ‘A’ is just right there and Vassalisa, your room is only a little further down. If either of you need anything ,” There was a pause, sarcastic words on the tip of her tongue before she forced them down and offered only that sweet smile to the two, “Please feel free to find me and I’ll see how I can help you.”

2Not a Tour Guide Barbie Empty Re: Not a Tour Guide Barbie Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Angelica was oblivious to the tension between the other two women. She was only slightly outside the office, but she hurried back in when a voice rang out, one that she recognized to be the woman behind the counter. She felt more like a student than ever, almost like a child.

She turned to look at Lisa, her staff in hand now, the other hand holding her suitcase. "Room F. We're not that far apart." she reassured the other woman now, a childish smile spread across her face. She felt completely at ease here now. She hoped that she could help Lisa feel more at ease. "Ready?" she ask quietly, looking up at the woman they now knew was Kalika Kali Ma.

She would follow where-ever this woman led them, a smile on her face. She took note of her surroundings, her crystal eyes wide as she took in the whole castle. She was sure that she might have gotten lost if Kalika Kali Ma hadn't offered to escourt them to their rooms. She flashed another smile at Lisa.

Nana had been so right about this place. She said that she'd be safe here, that as long as she never went back to the states that no one would ever even know she was there, or come looking for her. She felt more at ease here than she'd ever felt there.

Once she was to her room she smiled at them both and closed the door. But not before telling Lisa that she'd see her soon, and not to worry.

"Thank you."

[Exit, unless stopped]

3Not a Tour Guide Barbie Empty Re: Not a Tour Guide Barbie Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:39 pm

*Her eyelids widened when that aura of Kalika Kali Ma’s shot with all sorts of vibrant reds, a new blood of colors. This woman was either catching on some how or noticed something Lisa didn’t even know she did. She remembered once watching a tabby cat stalk after a butterfly in the park once, sulking low to the ground, tail out to hold his balance and ears pinned back. Pupils in slits and then POUNCE! It was over. The butterfly had no chance. Lisa felt like the butterfly at the moment and knew it was time to stop being nosey or she was a dead bug. Gulping down the asinine feeling in the pit of her stomach, she merely stepped back and picked up her suitcase to follow them out while grabbing her key and things she needed. Giving Angelica a kind smile she shook her head. “No not at all, it will be nice to have someone to talk to.”

*She glanced out the window for just a moment and there she saw it. This was the way it was going to be from now on wasn’t it? How cruel of her life to give her such a haunting gift. The figure stood way over the lawn by a blowing tree about fifty times older than this place was. So she figured by it’s size. Something was flickering into view and soon the transparency of it disappeared, the ghost looked almost like a real human. Expect it would have a random fit of flickers as if it couldn’t figure out how to stay bound to this earth. A sickening feeling washed over her when she noticed the eyes of this ghost were solid black pools of malice. This wasn’t good, had something happened here that she should know about? Goose bumps jumped up her spine and broke out over her body causing her hair to stand on end. Letting out a shiver she made sure to make haste and keep up with the other two who were already out the door*

*Then a knew thought came to her and she murmured “Beast handling? Sounds kind of....dangerous...” She was baffled by it, why would they put her there? What on earth could she possibly learn by that and what kind of beast’s are they talking about here!! Oh, she was in for a shock. All she was ever accustom to were mortals who that being up past 10:00 was a sin. Her suitcase was in front of her, both hands wrapping slender digits around the handle. Her head tilting all sorts of ways to check out the high walls and deeps halls. This place was magnificent. She actually pondered getting lost just for the fun of it so she could explore. Her mind suddenly jumped back to the creepy ghost and that idea suddenly didn’t sound so great. Her long legs kept up with Kalika Kali Ma even if her foot steps were muffled by hers, she rather enjoyed the quieter approach. When a room was pointed out to her, she looked in to see what it was all about, still trying to figure out what this class had in store for her*

*Then they were at the rooms, Lisa was beginning to second guess this life decision regardless if her mother moved on only because she swore she would go here. Selling that damned house and her fathers money would allow her to live just fancy on her own without ever needing a job or education. She sighed a bit when knowing that was just stupid. What would she really do with herself if she wasn’t here? Almost die again trying to save someone? One lesson was learned that awful night, she couldn’t heal the dead yet and now that was one goal she wanted to accomplish. Sure, you couldn’t heal someone that’s been cold for a long time. If only she could heal wounds that would cause immediate death then maybe she herself could live for something. Smiling to the two, she herself found her room and went to unlock it.*

*Looking over her shoulder to Kalika Kali Ma and smiling just a little, still petrified this woman was going to eat her!A part of her wanted to know more and was intrigued by this lady. She hadn't met anyone so mysterious before and at the same time she really wanted to talk to Angelica more as well, that would mean revealing her abilities she was taught to hide so both thoughts kept her silent. “Thank you for all your help and showing us to our rooms.” She didn’t know if she would ask her for help even if she was nice enough to offer it, it was obvious she was putting on a show. Who was she truly? Vassalisa was pretty sure she didn’t want to know. With that concluded she stepped into her room and said her goodbyes, not sure what she was going to do next or if she would even leave her room she suddenly felt all alone.*

[Exit unless stopped as well.] (Where to now?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum