Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
New idea!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

New idea!

+3
Bruxa Vipir
Neihem Steelwynd
Lillian
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New idea!  Empty New idea! Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Hello my lovely favorite people!

I have noticed a bit of slack has been going on which is all right. Everyone gets busy from time to time so that's understandable. At the moment I have noticed that we have more teachers than students. I am asking help in trying to recruit new people to come to the forum. It's no easy task especially since things are running slow.

I admit I am a little bit overwhelmed in my studies and posting is a bit difficult for me. I am going to try to bring in some new characters. Keep in mind, new people like to see lots and lots of action. They like to feel involved. So, we need to do our best in keeping them welcomed.

I had this idea.. maybe once a month meeting on yahoo in a random room and just hanging all out together, and possibly setting up different events in the chat. Would you guys be willing to do that... possibly. We will have to ignore the bots but I think we could pull in old role players that way if they see us in an role play room actually role playing.... What do yall think?

I am at the last of my ideas... to get us some new flow. I am not doing good in posting and I am sorry for that, but I will do my best to get us some new players. We do need you guys help.. I will be deleting some of the inactive players.... So we can have a head count.

Your admin staff loves you all.. and we just want happy people and players.

<3 Lil

2New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:33 pm

A larger community is always better and I think this is a good idea. I myself have only been here for a few months and I'm only talked with a few of the roleplayers here to be honest. So it would also allow newer members like myself meet some others who have been here for God knows how long.

I would offer my assistance.

+1.

3New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Neihem Steelwynd

Neihem Steelwynd
No Rank
No Rank

Hi,
I'm still waiting for my character sheet to be approved, but I think what you're talking about sounds good. If I may make a suggestion, there's a chat site called tinychat that avoids all the bots you have to deal with on yahoo... It's free and supports video chat (which would probably not be used in a role-playing situation, but would be cool for OOC events and such to get to know everyone). Just thought I'd throw my two cents out there, and hopefully I'll be RPing with you guys soon!

4New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

I'm game...just plan it on a night I can be online!

5New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

even i could be down with that idea

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

6New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

I will wait til I hear from a few more active members to see what they think.. I will be going through the list soon.

A question does it bother you guys that you only get to post like once maybe twice a week? Or are yall ok with that?

Lil

7New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:11 am

Logan MacConnell

Logan MacConnell
Bronze
Bronze

I'm down for that idea, and I also think it bothers me just a bit to get post once or maybe twice a week. However, that's just my opinion. That's all.

http://roleplay-chars.webs.com/logansevillemacconnell.htm

8New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 am

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Although I amnot fully active yet...But count me in ^ ^

9New idea!  Empty I'm In Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:52 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

I positively Loath role-playing in the chat rooms.

That being said, I would do if for the forum even if the post limit irks my bubble. That way we can show off the talent of the forum and say that we are indeed alive! Hopefully it will work and we’ll all just ignore any trolls under our little bridge. The major deal is working out a time that we can all be online to do it.

- Cheers, Kali.

10New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Yes, indeed recruiting is in no way easy at all.... but we have found the cream of the crop from it!

I am so far thinking making it either every Thrusday night or every other? What do yall think? With taking 6 classes of college and having to work on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.. it works best for me that day.

Lill

11New idea!  Empty Yahoo I.D. Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

First things firs then, everyone needs to post up their Yahoo! I.D. or else all this planning will be for nothing. At least if we have everyone in the forum added then we can get together and help set things up. That way we can also see who’s online and up for a gathering.

-Kali

12New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Bruxa Vipir

Bruxa Vipir
Bronze
Bronze

Like Kalika...I don't rp in chat rooms and haven't for years...but for the forum...I will do it and also...my yahoo id is on here for messaging..anyone can add me....Thrusdays would be good...but I wouldn't be online till around 9 pm est....fyi.

13New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Neihem Steelwynd

Neihem Steelwynd
No Rank
No Rank

I kinda got the vibe that the chat thing was more to get to know each other OOC rather than actual RPing in chat.

14New idea!  Empty Re: New idea! Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

It will be used as both. :P Recruiting and getting to know another.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]