Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fencing--Day 1

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fencing--Day 1 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa sat there as the teacher began to correct her on the terms of her wording and how that the swords themselves defined the purpose not the country of origin itself. With a soft smile she listened giving a nod of her head from time to time before letting out a deep breath. Her head turn from left to right seeing Distol had gotten up and rushed from the class. Leaving just her and Lia left to the teachers bidding.

But at last it seemed even the teacher was in a rush and he quickly said his finishing piece and hurried out the door as well. Taking a deep breath she stood up, and adjusted her clothing for a moment before bowing her head to the other girl. ’’Until next time fellow classmate.’’ With that she bowed slightly to the girl and hurried out the door herself to the next adventure.

EXIT

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

27Fencing--Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fencing--Day 1 Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 am

It was fascinating on all the differences she was learning about so far. She couldn't help the fact that people were changing their minds on the class. Which was very sad because even though it just started, everyone was in such a hurry to leave. Perhaps they didn't like the fact it only showed the history on how to use it at first? He did say they were going to learn fencing, just wanted to teach a bit of interesting facts. Sure, she wanted to learn how to actually use one, but she was at least going to be patient.

The way the teacher went on talking about the class perhaps being ended by lack of students upset her. She wanted to learn how to protect her sister better and how could she if there was no class? With a sigh, she listened to him and watched him leave. It was just her and the other female student only until she decided to take her leave as well. Lia nodded to her with a smile. I hope to see you around.

She also hoped the class wouldn't end, but with no one left in the class, she stood up and walked out. Figuring the best next thing to do since she wasn't enrolled in any other classes was to check out more areas of the school. Walking over to the door, her shoes clicking against the wood flooring, she disappeared as the last person in the gym.

EXIT.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum