Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

It's that time of year again!
Time to move back into town for school.
So because of this, I will be sparsely available for the two -to- three weeks.

So if I don't come around.
Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever ya'll are doing.

Happy Playing
XO's.

P.s.

No rush or anything, but I think we need to a new class roster update.

Please keep me in just Formalities and Music. kthxbailuvs.
Merisa.

Last edited by MerisaAnne on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ps notice.)

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

2Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Re: Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Be safe, I hear them Canadian roads are a bit icy this time of year.
Have fun touching dead bodies.

3Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Re: Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

You'll be missed. Enjoy the holidays.

PS: The Class rosters were updated two weeks ago and I believe the listings are still correct. You are only listed in those two classes.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

4Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Re: Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:06 am

admin

admin
Admin

Just a note,

If an administrator instructs you to do something, it would be advisable to either do it or discuss it with an administrator before posting it on the forum in public view. Personal grievances should be dealt with individually and privately.

At current, three classes are on hold: History, Formalities, and Survival. The classes will resume at the discretion of the teacher. If you have been asked to join a class, these are considered unavailable to new students. If none of the current classes available interest you, then for the time being, just join one of them and later when another class that interests you becomes available, request a transfer. Otherwise, please be patient, everyone is doing all that they can and these are very trying times, both on and offline.

On the current class roster, Merisa is already listed as being in both Formalities and Music, so it is uncertain as why this complaint has been made. There are other student characters on the forum who are not currently enrolled in any courses--the players of these characters should contact an administrator to rectify this situation.

The rooster are always being adjusted to provide an up-to-date list of what students are in what classes. If you notice an error, please send a PM to administrator. No public bulletin or reprimand is needed.

On the other hand, instead of registering complaints, members are always welcome to pitch in to help the forum run more smoothly. Speaking as an administrator of the forum, we could certainly use the help. There is a lot of work involved in keeping the forum up and running, looking nice, and keeping things fair.

Even though administrators have decided to devote a certain amount of their time to the forum, they each have their own lives and other things that they must attend to throughout the day. There are times when we are down an administrator, often in fact, and sometimes more than one. So please, be patient and be courteous. Administrators are people, too.

--admin

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

5Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Re: Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

....I'm utterly speechless, Mr ''ADMIN''. I made no complaint, I made no fuss. Merely posted a reminder as there seems to be a new class on the fold. Please, can we keep the peace at least in the forum. If you have any issues on how I represent myself in the OOC side of the forum, you have both my email addresses. If anyone cared enough, I would have received a messaged by now.

Please don't make trouble out of this.

Once more, Happy Holidays.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

6Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Re: Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Just let it be known.

That I originally had a hand in writing that response. There was NO Mister admin. They just cleaned up what I said because apparently my brain and mind were not fused together.

I am not trying to make trouble either, you just opened a door that people need to see inside.

Lil

p.s. and yes happy holidays!

7Boxes, Bubble Wrap, Tape. Oh My! Empty Back to Your Corners Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Gunnar Sigmond

Gunnar Sigmond
Bronze
Bronze

This has gotten out of hand. To avoid any further problems, I am going to archive this thread. All parties, consider the matter closed and no longer open to discussion.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum