Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Hello Darkness my old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Darkness my old friend

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Darkness my old friend Empty Hello Darkness my old friend Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:53 pm

clack...

...clack...

...clack...

Nate intentionally sounded his every third step. The echo of a hard heel bounced along the halls. It was comforting...dungeons...stonework...the dark. He wielded no light as he strode throw the depths.

Something called him; instinct perhaps? Nate followed his intuition. Getting more intimate with the grounds would serve him well. It always had.

Clad in his suit, he did not suit the profile of a dungeon crawler. The three piece fit him well, but still made him look otherworldry. Akin to watching a samurai strolling through a county fair in Texas.

The distinct aroma of iron floated of Mister Ardenson like a cologne.

Every step, every scent, every sensation was commited to the young man's mind.

2Hello Darkness my old friend Empty Re: Hello Darkness my old friend Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm

The corridor was of fair distance and width. Nate was certain that the tunnel would serve his purpose.

He inspected the walls and took a few dust samples. If he was right, then this would be an ideal area for him.

"I'm holding out for a hero until the end of the night...", Nate's cell phone chirped. Suprising the gaurdian former. His right eyebrow raised. He wasn't expecting the sound or a call. "He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast, and he's gotta be fresh fron the fight...", the phone continued to sing as he put away his samples and drew the device out from his pocket with his left hand. "I need a hero", the phone finished as he pulled the device to his ear.

"I see you've been playing with my phone again", nate answered the caller. Still his ever so serious voice. he did allow some hints of pleasant suprise to slip through. As he answered he made sure to ssurvey the tunnel his right hand ready at waist level. "I do think the song has more appropriate lyrics than your last ringtone. I think it's more of a role reversal though", he explained to the phone. "I'm working in a sense. It seems quiet around you...no gigs tonight", he inquired. "I am planning a vacation...yes, you're factored in. I am a critical thinker, not a heartless monster. I will call you with details on wednesday. I don't need to promise, I always do what I say. Take care...", he bantered with the voice on the other side. He paused and took a breath, "I'm fine, it was a single werewolf attacking an old friend and a fellow Alumni. No I'm not chasing europeon women, werewolf is not my slang for a french prostitute. I will call you wednesday."

The young man hung up his phone. She would be upset, though she knew that he did things his way and he rarely, if ever broke his cardinal rules. She on the otherhand completely disregarded them. Thus he gave up on the phone battle. When they were together, she often messed around and meddled with his things.

Ah say la vi, he thought. Though it was impressive that his phone got reception down here. The young man pulled out a bag of iron powder and sprinkled it about his route within the corridors as he explored just a little more.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum