Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Working out frustrations... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Working out frustrations...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Working out frustrations... Empty Working out frustrations... Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Athena slowly walked through the halls, making her way to the gym. Over one shoulder, she carried a light pink bag that held her tapes and a few assorted things. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her willowy frame was clothed in black, short shorts and a blood red tank top. Rolling her head on her neck, she smiled at the faint popping noises from her spine. She was looking forward to this. It had been weeks since she had tapped up her knuckles and worked over a punching bag. Her grin grew with the thoughts of exerting herself a little bit.

Coming to the doors she pushed them open and stepped in. Down at the other end of the room was a small group of gentlemen, doing only gods knew what. Athena paid them no attention, her sights were glued to one far corner of the room. Set up there was a large punching bag, two different speed bags and a double ended bag. Athena threw her head back and sent a silent prayer to the powers that be. Dropping her head back down, she began walking over to the corner, her sneakers making almost no noise on the well waxed floor of the gym. THe sounds from the others in the room were slowly fading away as her old boxing trainers voice came flooding back into her mind " Keep yourself controlled, if you can do it in boxing, you can do it in anything..." Athena almost shead a tear for that old man, long sinced passed away. COming to the first large punching bag, she dropped her gym bag and bent at the waist to dig around for her tape. Pulling it out, she straightened up and carefully began taping her fingers and wrist. The motions were smooth and well practiced. Once done with the left hand, she movved on to the right, ripping the tape off with her teeth. Dropping the tape back down to the bag, she stepped upto the punching bag and let out a breath she'd been "holding" more out of habbit than anything.

Starting with a few light jabs untill she found her stride. Her tapped fists making dull thwacking sounds off the leather sides of the bag. Soon though, she found her stride and was jabbing quicker and quicker, with more force behind each one. Ducking and weaving, as if fighting an invisable enemy. Athena bared her fangs, her anger and frustrations being taken out on this punching bag. SHe practiced jabs, then hooks, kidney shots and devistating uppercuts. Sweat begain to bead on her forehead and simply out of habbit, her chest rose and fell as if she was breathing hard, though her immortal lungs took in no oxygen. Athena's mind took her back to the gym she had learned to box in, her trainers voice in her ear, telling her what hits were to come next. Barking out combos he wanted to see. Athena laughed, knowing she was haunted by the ghosts of her past, as she came up from a duck, giving a righthook, left jab, right hook combo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum