Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

//Closed//Lucky Charms

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed//Lucky Charms Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

“Perhaps they find your singing most unfavorable?” Kalika and her human disguise smiled, a charmingly innocent look that had no place on the monster in front of the Puppeteer. She could tell he was drunk, or at least close to being what humans called smashed. Or was it hammered. She could never keep those little phrases straight, they were constantly changing. Her mind wondered as she took another swig straight from the bottle, digits wrapped against the neck as if it were a life line. She couldn’t get drunk, not on silly human drinks… only one mortal fare had come close and she wasn’t about to ask for it.

Kalika didn’t want to lose her caution, especially when the Puppeteer began to chatter. Like the incessant chirp of a bird he kept on and on when all the Unseelie wanted was fun. The man even sidled across the line of decency and mentioned that she wasn’t as she appeared. Glass created an eerie groan in her grasp, each second it threatened to break as she watched the Puppeteer. Her body was coiled like a serpent, ready to strike at the faintest sign of an opening. She would find one as the man rocked forward within arms reach. In one fluid motion the Unseelie was standing, arm snapping forward to curl her fingers around his shirt. She had every intention on pulling him closer, though if he was out of it enough to grab or not, it wouldn’t stop her from leaning closer. Her voice was a lovely little whisper, too soft and kind for the threat that parted her lips,
“Watch your tongue my dear Puppeteer, else I might just have to free it from your head.”

Human disguise grinned, a charmingly innocent look that drew the attention of drunken patrons. To them, she was a fragile little female in a group of rowdy and rambunctious males. Alcohol flooded their veins and clouded their judgment; this was supposed to be her night of fun. Not a night of trying to quiet a drunken monster as he spilt her secret for her. She moved from their table, downing the rest of the unknown liquid in her bottle before turning away. Kalika moved through the throws of people, her interest in the bar before she would consider the outside world.

Another charming smile and a few spare coins passed from Kalika to the bartender before she was granted a bottle. Alcohol once more lighting her fire to a dull thundering roar though all it did was leave her aching for more. More to drink, the right set of emotions, and perhaps the warmth of blood across her skin. Curse the mortal isle with its collection of fragile humans and untouchable students. What the Unseelie wouldn’t give to cause a little chaos.

27//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty I Win! Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Have you ever tried watching your tongue, my dear?” snapped the Puppeteer as he cocked his head to one side. His top hat, still resting on his lap, did not have to balance itself to remain precariously perched atop his tilted head for once.

When fingers, strong despite their delicate appearance, clutched his shirt, he looked up at her with a lofted eyebrow. “Careful, you’ll wrinkle it,” chided the Puppeteer as the cloth disintegrated in her grasp. Threads slithered between her fingers like living serpents and slipped away so that she had no grip by which to hold him, and then rewove themselves into the unblemished fabric.

“And if you’re so concerned about others detecting your costume, you should slow down on how much of that drink you imbibe. No lady I know could have drank that much with her senses and sensibility intact.” The Puppeteers lips stretched in a devilish grin, a crescent moon set in a malicious sky. As the Unseelie departed, the Puppeteer peddled his legs in the air over the table, a laugh tumbling from his lips to cut through the various pockets of gloom and mirth in the tavern, all the while maintain perfect balance with his chair on two legs—none would know of the secret strings, invisible in the dim lighting that looped around the chair to stabilize and suspend it.

His triumphant tantrum ended, the Puppeteer settled the heels of his shoes on the table top again, beside his glass. For a moment, he admired the amber ocean with its diminishing icebergs, before he reached out for it. Of course, the glass was just out of his reach. With a frustrated groan, the Puppeteer wriggled the fingers of his hand. The cuff of his dark sleeve unwound like a corkscrew and sprang forward to snare the glass. Twitching his fingers again, the threads snapped back, the glass landing in his hand with minimal sloshing. As a few droplets of whiskey dried on the floor, he took another gulp of the potent alcohol.

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

28//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed//Lucky Charms Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika sauntered to the bar, click of her heels drowned out by the dull roar of idle conversations. At every table she passed, a new emotion hammered against her senses. The alcohol in her system was a failed attempt to relax, human fares hardly strong enough to even take the edge from her mind. She let her steps sway to carry her forward with a dramatic ease, catching the eyes of a few patrons. The Unseelie, like any other creature, enjoyed the attention even if her mood to play was ruined.

The time it took was hardly worth it all, she was worn and somewhat agitated. Kalika charmed another bottle from the tender, popped the top and took a long hard drink. Teeth toyed with the corner of her lip as she glanced around the room. Humans admired her like they would a wild animal, beautiful and intriguing….yet no one was about to step forward. She swiped her tongue over her lips before deciding it was a folly game she played here. It was a dull night for the entire town it seemed, she wouldn’t be finding her fun with mortals tonight. Fragile, dull things….

Kalika gave another look towards the Puppeteer as she headed towards the Tavern doors. Cool air washed across her skin as she stepped outside, lithe frame leaning against the building. She listened to the muted rumble of nose from the patrons as she stood there, pushing from the side of the building to saunter towards the surrounding forest. Steps slower than usual, the sway remaining in her actions… The alcohol did loosen her up just a bit, not enough to ease her desire to be free of the drunks.

[Exit Unless Stopped or Interrupted.]

29//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Calling Her Back Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

The Puppeteer savored his victory and his whiskey—while the triumph was far sweeter, the whiskey was longer-lasting. Before he had even swallowed the amber liquid, his giddiness for having, at least in his mind, bested Kalika had dwindled like a candle flame about to drowned in the puddle of its own wax. Turning his eyes to Kalika as she made her way through the crowd, delighting easily a dozen men with her passing presence, the Puppeteer felt his glee sputter and flicker out, leaving him with a nagging feeling of defeat. When she approached the bar to procure another bottle, the Puppeteer had to lean all the way back, neck craned over the back of his chair so that he could still view her—albeit upside-down.

“Who is she to not indulge me?” grumbled the demon, eyes narrowing with annoyance that wrinkled the corners. A frown settled on his face, though with his upturned head, it might have looked like some unusual smile. When the woman left the bar, he was certain she would resume her seat across from him but she only gave him a brief look before the melody of her heels clicked all the way to the door and out it. Of course, in following her progress, the Puppeteer had finally righted himself. Outraged by her departure, the Puppeteer jerked forward, front legs of his chair thudding onto the floor, like lovers tackling each other in their eagerness to embrace after an extended separation. In an instant, the man was on his feet, knocking back the last of the whiskey in the tumbler. He slammed the empty glass down, the shrunken ice cubes clinking together. Snatching up the bottle and stopper, he tightened his fingers around its neck as if he hoped to strangle it. In his other hand, he held his hat that he had caught as it tumbled from his lap when he stood. Lifting his hat, he set it atop his head, even more askew than usual, tilted forward to emphasize his anger by casting his face into deeper shadows.

The Puppeteer stormed out of the tavern, his shout preceding him as he followed her. “Woman! Did I say you could leave yet! Where are your manners?!” His voice was a wicked snarl, drenched with anger and alcohol. The Puppeteers blood hammered out a violent tune in his ears with the whiskey as its conductor.

30//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed//Lucky Charms Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Muscles slithered beneath ivory flesh like the ripples of a serpent’s hide, seamless as if practiced. Alcohol loosened her form though she only seemed to flow from one step to the next. The bottle pressed to her lips, chilling the supple flesh as Everclear 190-proof flooded her stomach and lit a dull fire in her veins. What would have most humans reeling and wishing for a new stomach lining was hardly giving her a buzz, then again without a little fae wine to throw into the mix she would be fine. Her reflexes slowed a bit, her temper leveled out and perhaps the Unseelie could have been coaxed into a smile. If one were to push their luck that is…

Silver flashed beneath the dull brown of her glamoured disguise as the door to the tavern flew open and released the sounds of its occupants. Chaotic chorus soon followed by the billow of the Puppeteer, a thing that surely should have instilled fear on any mortal ear. Her lips merely twitched in a sly little grin as she swayed forward, the hips of a dancer.
“My dear Puppeteer, it was not you who invited me here… therefore, it is not your place to dismiss me.” Digits curled and shot out, aim precise though the most damage would have been shock. The smooth flesh of her index finger would hardly tap his nose, like a chiding mother rather than the Unseelie monster she could be.

Kalika leaned back, taking a few steps before she glanced towards the sky and rolled her shoulder in a shrug. A laugh would split her smile, showing her hidden fangs for the briefest of moments. The sound full of an emotion she couldn’t hold, a thrill of excitement with an undercurrent of lust.

31//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Confusion Becomes Merriment Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

Steel glimmered in the moonlight, twinkling like the stars themselves, when the Puppeteer saw a hand hurtling towards his face. In the time it took for her to reach out and tap his nose, he’d halfway drawn the blade concealed within his cane. The apparent scolding and nothing more caught him by surprise, halted his hands as one squeezed the silver bulb attached to the end of the straight blade and the other gripped the shaft that was its sheath. Beneath her brief touch, his nose wrinkled and twitched and the eyes on either side of it blinked shut and then open again. Just what is her game? he wondered as he slammed the weapon back into its hiding place, giving a twist to lock it away once more.

Confusion writhed on the demon’s face as he tried, in his drunken stupor to make heads or tails of the woman in front of him. When her laughter rang in his hears, a grin spread across his lips and he soon threw his head back to partake in the merriment with a loud guffaw. What did it matter? After a few laughs, the Puppeteer quieted and lowered his head to grin at Kalika. “And just what was it that you went to the tavern to find if not me?” he asked, arching an eyebrow so that it leapt into the shadows cast by the brim of his top hat. He brought both hands together before him to cage the silver bulb topping his cane and leaned heavily upon it, his gaze intent upon the woman as he awaited her answer.

32//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed//Lucky Charms Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

The night was filled with a vibrant feel of life, moonlight filtered through ominous clouds to cast the land in an eerie glow. She felt alive if only slightly off her kilter from the massive amounts of alcohol she had consumed. A bottle in hand she took another drink, letting the human mix burn down her throat and rekindle the fire in her veins. A smile flitted across her lips at his joined laughter, and for a moment they were but merry fools. Normality shattered as she twisted around, taking a single turn around on her heel before focusing back on him.

The question took a moment to sink in, to find the right answer. Why had she come here on the brink of madness? Did it really matter; the answer was easy enough to come by. Plenty of answers really. To see the setting, to visit the town, to have fun… mostly to have fun and quiet the ache of her monster. A nearly tangible being beneath her flesh that writhed in agony from lack of excitement. Like liquid she shifted from her playful stance and slowly stalked forward, hips taking on that sway. She moved to a melody in her head, a slow rhythm like the dance of a serpent, drawing closer to her prey before striking.

This time she only came forward, stopping just before his cane to leaned closer and grin.
“I came for fun, dear Puppeteer. For fun and pleasure.” Her actions were slower, giving him time to pull back if he wished. If he didn’t move or make a protest she would bring her hand up to lightly trace her nails just beneath his chin. A ghost of a touch aiming to simply tease the sense before she was pulling back again.

A wicked smile dance on her lips as she turned her back to him and held up her hand with the bottle in a slight wave. Swaying hips carrying her farther from the tavern doors,
“But what fun can I find with man like yourself?” She wasn’t waiting on his answer, there was enough time to catch up to her though she was bordering the forest line. Once she was in the shadows, Kalika would be nearly impossible to find.

33//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty I Pull The Strings Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

“Fun?” he repeated, both eyebrows disappearing up into the shadows cast by the brim of his stovetop hat. Even in his drunken state, the Puppeteer found it as humorous as it was surprising that the big bad Unseelie was out for a spot of fun. A grin spread across his lips like the waxing of a crescent moon when he realized that her definition of fun most likely included someone else having a very, very unfun time. He’d hardly want to be her playmate, though victim was probably a better term, if that was the case. Still, the Puppeteer enjoyed the thrill of a challenge, and if nothing else, Kalika presented him with just that, especially with her mocking query.

“Oh, all manners of fun,” he rebuked with a cluck of his tongue. The Puppeteer lifted to his full height again with a fluid motion, though his movements resembled ale sloshing in a tankard more than the flows of a gentle stream. “In fact, I’d wager ones you couldn’t even imagine! You’re such a simple, carnal creature, after all!” he called out as she threatened to escape into the shadows of the forest’s deeper shade. Acting quickly, the Puppeteer raised his cane in one hand until it was horizontal in the air and began waving it about like a conductor guiding the tempo of his orchestra and with his other hand, he performed the actual trick. White threads shot between the tree trunks, weaving thick webs of his sturdy strands as beautiful as any spider’s masterpiece. He indicated one gap after another with his cane, and a barrier sprung up between each tree until she had nowhere to go, unless of course she could slip between the narrow webbing.

“Now, what say you, should we go back inside and enjoy each other’s company a little longer in the warmth beside the fire, M’lady?” he teased, and as he spoke, he tucked the arm holding his cane beneath his waist and bowed to her. Despite the steep angle his hat achieved, it never toppled from his head. Beneath its brim, his eyes twinkled like two mischievous sprites.

34//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty Re: //Closed//Lucky Charms Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Fury flashed through her veins and contracted the muscles along her hand, the hapless bottle of alcohol groaning before it shattered. Shards of glass gleefully buried themselves past the barrier of her flesh, easily slicing through. Lips curled in a minor snarl as she raised her hand, watching the glass sparkle in the moonlight.
“What a waste of perfectly good drink.” Her voice was hardly a whisper as the cool night air danced across her frame, silver flashing in her glamoured eyes. Mass of flexible muscle snaked across her palm, the gray hue of her tongue painted a brilliant crimson for a handful of seconds.

Pain was but a dull hiss in her mind, a sensation that was fading all too quickly. Her chest rose and fought with the material of her top for a moment, fabric hardly containing its charge before she let out a sigh. The monster in her system stirred, jarred awake by her unsettling anger. It was one thing to follow and shout, another to completely block off her exit to the forest. Power coiled beneath her flesh, sparks dancing at her fingers as she tried to rein in her budding temper. Alcohol made control tricky, a perilous balance between the sanity she needed and the madness she craved.

Deep breaths hardly helped, she could feel the rise of power like a great beast waking, ready to come out and play. She rolled her shouldered to ease off the building tension, hands curled at her sides. The left, the one that had been holding the bottle, had blood silver and shimmering flowing between her fingers. She tilted her head back and let the moonlight caress her flesh, glamour flickering in and out of existence like a child playing with a light switch.

The action was slow and precise, the power now fully curling at her digits, an eager thing waiting to inflict destruction. Her voice was measured, words clipped at their endings as she resisted the lull of her monster.
“I no longer enjoy your company nor do I enjoy your drunken teasing. Undo your bindings before I test the limits of our agreement.” Her deal that said she would feel him, help him grow strong in exchange for his servitude. A bargain that would keep her just shy of killing unless she wanted to break it and lose his talents.

35//Closed//Lucky Charms - Page 2 Empty A Hasty Departure Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 am

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

Sometimes, there was fun in courting death, especially for an immortal who had eternity to lose—so much more than a mortal’s lifetime. The thrill of danger that quickened a man’s pulse, made his heart drum a tune of pure adrenaline that sounded in his ears as clearly as the cannons of the 1812 Overture, was an excitement that reminded any man what it meant to be alive. Sometimes… when the risk wasn’t as dire as staring into the eyes of an angered Unseelie woman barely keeping her inner beast caged, it could be exhilarating to deprive the reaper of another soul. At the moment though, as the Puppeteer met Kalika’s glare with a blank-eyed gaze beneath eyebrows lofted in shock, he felt absolutely no excitement, instead only a budding fear that was rather sobering.

While alcohol had lent him added confidence, even bolstered his usual arrogance, it had only lasted when it seemed that he had the upper hand against his self-appointed Mistress. Now, it seemed she was no longer in the mood to play the stooge for his jests, and that she was quite irritated by his previous pranks. The intensity of her gaze, burning with a fury in her dark eyes, quickly sobered the Puppeteer enough to realize it was no longer the time to detain her, no longer the time for games. With a quick flick of his wrist, he banished the silken cobwebs of his ivory threads spanning the trunks of the trees in her path. Even as they dissolved into the darkness, he bowed and took his leave in an eruption of black thread that swirled around his frame. When the cloud of unraveled cloth dissipated, The Puppeteer was gone.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum