Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
///Closed///Suite F I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

///Closed///Suite F

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1///Closed///Suite F Empty ///Closed///Suite F Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 am

The old wooden door creaked as she pushed it open, echoing through the room to make it's vastness well known even before light was cast inside. It's size was clear but nothing could prepare Destiny, a simplistic woman by nature, for the sheer elegance of the room she was to know as her sanctuary for as long as she called this school her home. A hand reached out to her side, running along the wall until she found the protrusion of a light switch and flicked the room into sight. Large brown eyes opened wide, drawing the sight in with a tender mouth agape in awe. The room was huge and much like the rest of the school held a sort of Victorian charm. It was like stepping back to a time both much simpler yet much more extravagant, Destiny half expected to peer out one of the huge arched stain glass windows off to her side and see a man in silver armor riding across the grass to beckon to her from beneath it. All the furniture was made of dark polished wood; the desk pushed against the wall beside that giant window, the round table whose one middle leg was carved into a most beautiful weeping willow with it's branches fanning down, the four tall poster bed draped with it's thick red curtains tied back with red rope to reveal the silken white sheets drawn over the mattress.

The floor was covered in a plush red old-world carpet decorated with brown swirls and white flowers, the walls a warm sort of copper color that set the admittedly very fancy heir in the room. As she gazed up toward the gigantic crystal chandelier that cast sparkling rays of light upon her Destiny couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed. “This certainly isn't home is it Artemis?” She breathed quietly to the frosted ferret draped across her shoulder whose whiskers twitched as if to assist in his surveillance of it's new surroundings. But never one to let any sort of negative emotions drag her too far down Destiny heaved a sigh to force out the suffocating feeling and plucked Artemis off her shoulder to gingerly set him to the floor, allowing the furry little animal to scurry off as she moved into the room, nudging closed the heavy wooden door behind her. The two big black duffel bags caused the cushy mattress of her new bag to sink as she placed them upon it followed by her smaller purple suit case which she promptly unzipped.

“What do you say to some dry clothes Artemis?” She called to her pet companion who hat found himself an interesting spot beneath a rather lovely vanity which, when turning to look upon her pet, she could see her reflection in, in the round mirror it held. She was still soaked to the bone and her clothes were practically glued to her body. “Ya, I think that's a good idea.” Without hesitation her shirt was peeled up and over her body, leaving her torso completely bare and, very rarely, did Destiny ever wear a bra. Next where those short jean shorts which the young woman had quite a bit of trouble trying to push off her wide hips. But once over the firm massive bubble that was her rear end the clothe slid smoothly down her long thin legs to pool around her ankles with her purple and black polka-dot panties.

Arms extended over her head, stretching out her lithe frame with a light sort of groaning squeak, her back arching to press out her diminutive chest. Once again she turned toward the vanity, not to seek out Artemis but instead to look toward her reflection inquiringly. Truth be told with hips and a butt any rapper could write a ballad to and breasts that though pert and mouth-watering were no larger then B's Destiny had a rather pear shape to her body. It didn't particularly bother her, Destiny was not nearly superficial enough for it to but it accompanied with her very young looking face gave anyone little reason to gaze upon her admiringly. She was pretty, but in more of an adorable twelve year old way and those long braids she liked to tie her hair into certainly didn't help matters. Long french manicured nails dragged along her flat stomach, her head tilting to one side to shift her bangs into her dewy chestnut eyes as Destiny smiled lightly to herself, drawing her finger around the yellow sun with it curling orange rays that surrounded her belly button pierced by simple thick silver hoop. It wasn't her only piece of ink, drawn on the right side of her back starting at the very bottom just above her buttocks was a red spider lily tattoo, the flower of which rested at the back of her shoulder.

The tattoo wasn't the only thin decoration Destiny back, there were also a series of very fine scars, that appeared very old and others, though obviously not recent looked a bit newer; there were tons of them, possibly a hundred or more, evidence of darkness no one would ever expect a girl as bright as Destiny to have lived in. A gentle shrug of the shoulder and Destiny turned back to her suitcase, fishing out a pair of frilly yellow panties decorated with tiny rainbows to pull them up her legs to her hips. Adjusting the boy-style panties over her rump Destiny gave a little wiggle of her hips to make the ruffles shake and Destiny giggled, leaning over her suitcase slightly to press out that rear and fish through her bags for something suitable to wear. “Where shall we go after this Artemis? A tour of a school?” She questioned, pulling out a blue and green bandanna style dress to hold out in front of her admiringly. “And no more swimming trips you naughty thing you.” She giggled.

2///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:42 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Standing outside the dorm room hall she wasn’t entirely sure why Tristan had told her to come here, and to wait. He had said that there was something he needed to check on? Though her curiosity always got the best of her, why would he need to be checking into another woman’s room? Slowly drawing that silver tongue over her lips she would keep herself cool and collected for now obviously he had a reason right? Or at least it had to better be a good one.

She wore something different for a change just a simple pair of jeans with a white button up shirt her hair was down instead of in braids. She felt like being different today maybe for once to actually try to blend into the crowd, yet she never really was able to blend that well. She could hear voices inside and she would carefully lean in pressing her ear against the door.

Whispering softy “I wonder, who lives here.” The idea sent a shiver down her spine; she would lean in closer and press her hands against the door frame. From a distance this could look like a mighty compromising position.

3///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

Tristan was taking his time as he moved from his office to her room. Gently strolling the halls as he moved his grace showing in each toe heal step he took. A slightly strange gait indeed, but one that both made his steps nearly silent and fitted with his exotic form of dressing. Today was the same knee high moccasin styled boots he always wore and surcoat of leather. His upper body In a simple tunic styled shirt of white silk, and his lower body in his standard leather laced breeches. In his hands he carried nothing at the moment but still was wearing his extravagantly embroidered leather gloves. To put it simply he looked as estranged as always, but these were the clothes that fit him best.

His hair was in the same braids as always. Maybe a dozen or more of then moved in an exquisite pattern around his head and were allowed to freely swing in his step as he moved. With his careful silent steps he rounded the corner in the hallway to see his love leaning in strangely normal clothing on the door he was walking towards. He said nothing as he moved closer to Lillian as she was trying to eavesdrop on the unsuspecting girl they were going to visit today in the school. He didn't understand exactly why he was the welcoming party Ailis had chosen but he was more than willing to make another person feel better about being in this strange school.

As he neared by Lillian he would smirk lightly and before she hopefully knew he was there he would lean in behind her ear and whisper “I thought I taught you better than that love” and with out warning if she was still leaning on the door in shock after he caught her he would do an oddly rude gesture for him, he would trip the door handle and allow Lillian's weight to make the door open and reveal their presence to the person on the other side of the door. It was only after he tripped the handle that he realized she might not be dressed n the other side of the closed barricade... that might make this a lot stranger...

http://www.freewebs.com/phydoux/

4///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

“Honestly I'm more then a little surprised that you didn't get us into trouble.” Destiny went on with a shake of her head, quite unaware of the curious situation going on outside her door. Of course with keen animal instincts the same could not be said for Artemis. The furry little animal's interest peaked by the activity just outside the door he bounced across the fancy rug to sniff wonderingly at the crack between the floor and the door. Destiny took no notice however, too wrapped up in her mini-dance with her dress to be as observant as her beloved pet. “I expected it to be a much bigger deal... but maybe that happens all the time eh Artemis? Artemis?”

Her head turned, eyebrows furrowing with interest at her ferrets behavior, amusement shining in her eyes as she gave a little grin and placed her dress on the bed. “What are you doing you-” But before Destiny could finish her sentence Artemis lept back as the door flew open, colliding with a thunderous bang against the wall. The bundle of fur scurried toward Destiny at top speed, running frantically around her legs making a strange nasally squeaking sound as if to alert his master of the danger but Destiny hardly noticed; everything had gone dark. Before her eyes was nothingness, the depth of bitch black seemingly infinite, all the darkness Destiny had ever known gathered there before her eyes. A man was yelling, Destiny knew the words but she shut them from her mind, she didn't want to hear them, not again... not ever again.

But the screaming, oh the screaming of that little girl that haunted her every dream was something Destiny could not deny, she could never deny it, never deny her. Ichigo... The brush of Artemis' fur against her ankle snapped Destiny back to reality and with a harsh gasp of air, for the sudden impact of the present made her realize she hadn't been breathing, the shadowed abyss evaporated from in front of those big beautiful brown eyes to reveal a violet haired woman stumbling before her. The episode had lasted mere seconds but forced to relive such memories for even just a short time was enough to bring a cold sweat to the surface of alabaster flesh around Destiny's forehead and down her arms. But the moment had past and Destiny found herself once again safely in the present, dealing with the present issue of a girl having barged into her room. “Are you alright?”

Destiny inquired, always the concerned little thing as she took a step toward the girl, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. It was the movement forward wafting air toward her flesh that drew Destiny's eyes down toward her breasts which were still completely bear and at the realization the young woman gave a small squeak of surprise. Thin arms flew upward to wrap modestly around her chest, squishing the small perky globes together as the limbs covered her puckered nipples to shield them from sight. “Can I help you with something?” Destiny's gaze shifted from the girl to the man in the doorway and back again, her bafflement more then clear on her beautiful face. What reason did two complete strangers have to barge into her room?

5///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Firmly keeping her hands pressed against the door frame as she continued to strain to hear the voices on the other side. Mumbling to herself she would consider using some form of magic to open the door, but then perhaps her secret would be out. The time was not yet appropriate for that type of thing. Thus far she had done a good job at leaving everything to a mystery. Violet locks brushed against the sides of her cheeks softly, what she was so worried about anyway? Just as she was about to step away from the door and put on the illusion that she had just been standing there the familiar voice rang in her ears. Pressure bite down on the center of her lip as she slowly turned her head to look over her shoulder, trying to give the most innocent look she could muster.

Only she forgot one thing she was still leaning on the door and once Tristan tripped the door handle it sent her sailing into the room tripping over her own feet. Stumbling forward only to fall face first but she caught herself using her hands, bracing the fall and keeping her head turned towards the side. That little inner fire flame was building oh he would get it. The paleness of her cheeks soon became lush with an array of reds what exactly now was her plan? Oh he was going to get it that was for certain, and she would figure out the best way to entertain the idea. Straightening out her elbows she would carefully push herself up off of the floor as those violet sparking eyes looked on towards the female in the room.

That well known glare stopped at nothing to look in the direction of the door frame as Tristan stood there, oh yes he would be able to see her fuming. Yet she was smart and could maintain her composure accordingly. Trying her best not to pay too much attention to the beautiful woman in front of her, her hands lightly brushing over the pair of jeans, while with a fluid like toss of the hair, she stood there and would smile back at the beauty. Clearing her throat trying to think of the best explanation here to solve the issue, while she would take notice of the lack of clothing, blushing lightly she would politely turn her eyes back towards Tristan.

“We…. We…..we…”

Suddenly she realized that she had no clue as to why she was there and slanted those violet colored eyes in the direction of Tristan. Raising her hand she would point in the direction of where he was standing and smirked.

“He has all the answers that you are seeking…”

Keeping those violet eyes dead set on Tristan it was like she was staring right back at her twin, with that devious little smirk playing over those soft moistened lips. Carefully she would fold her own arms against her chest, just for good measure.

6///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:37 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

As Lillian fell into the open doorway Tristan couldn't help but smirk and smile. He knew he was going to pay for that childish act later, but it was going to be worth what ever embarrassment she put him through. He was still standing next to the door for a few seconds out of view form the barely dressed girl in the room for just a moment before he stepped forward as Lillian glared at him, he of course only looked softly back at her. Tristan was clearly amused but what the had done, however his mood changed as he looked up to see Destiny covered in nothing but a pair of yellow ruffled panties.

Tristan could not help t as his eyes rolled over her body, her strong hips, her curvy thighs, her tight toned stomach and her perky petite breasts. The pigtail styled hair do only made it that much more perfect of a view in his mind. He knew she was older, and that she as a teacher was likely about Lillian age or slightly older but she was the cutest little girl he had seen in a while. He couldn't help but take in her uncovered body for another moment before he hands flew up over her breasts and covered that soft nipples of hers that seemed to dance so wickedly through his mind for another moment after they were covered. Lillian was going to make him suffer he knew it, but he was not hiding his light arousal from their mental link.

Tristan eyes went downcast fast enough that it didn't look like he had stared to long at the barely dressed teacher in the room. And he carefully, and uninvited stepped inside behind Lillian into Destiny's room and quickly closed the door behind them to keep anyone else in the hallways form seeing the other teacher so exposed to the world, however after he closed the door his gaze stayed off of Destiny's naked body.

His right hand raised up and a second later there was an illusionary clothing covering the girls body. It was modeled off the very dress he had seen sitting on her bed a few moments before as he was looking her over. She would be able to feel it draped over her skin and see it with her eyes as if the dress had magically appeared on her body, yet at the same time she wold see it on her bed right next to her as his hand lowered and he took a breath to look up at her. “Forgive me Miss Lycoris, I had not known you were..... I was playing a prank of her and I did not intend for it to be at your expense at all. I was.” He closed his eyes for a second and then reopened them as he looked at Destiny “ I was sent by Miss Cosgair to make sure you were adjusting to the school, and to give you a tour of its properties” He looked back to Lillian and then Destiny again “We could .. umm come back later if you would like?

7///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:24 pm

A tilt of her head that drew those long thick bangs into those huge dewy brown eyes was given as confusion remained etched all over Destiny's angelic little face. She stared questionably at the young woman in front of her, examining the violet tressed beauty silently. Destiny was not completely unaccustomed to these sort of situations; indeed they seemed to happen a lot in these sort of schools that provided room and board. But no matter how many times she was caught in the nude, whether it be by a total stranger or an old friend it was always a very uncomfortable surprise. Receiving a rather unhelpful answer from the girl Destiny followed the guidance of the young woman's hand to find an admittedly very strange looking man standing in her doorway. Oddly enough that didn't seem to surprise Destiny and her cheeks maintained their calm peaches and cream complexion.

True she was covering herself with her arms, but the young woman was still very much exposed so her nonchalant attitude about the situation might surprise her current guests. But that was just Destiny; not exactly shameless and not without a sense of abash but rather just extremely placid. The inquisition on her lovely face Destiny gave an encouraging raise of her slender brows to entice the man into explanation, rather, she got a bit of shock. Long dark lashes fluttered rapidly over her twinkling almond eyes, arms flying from her torso as she felt something slide across her skin. Her beautifully puckered mouth puckered in awe, a small squeak of incomprehension choking past the luscious as Destiny's widened eyes took in the sight of her dress, that had but a moment ago been strewn across her bed, draped over her body. Not able to believe what she was seeing Destiny turned her attention to her bed where, oddly enough, her dress still lay. Dumbfounded, tiny hands would attempt to brush over and tug upon the materializing cloth keeping her modest to discover if it truly existed or if it was just all in her head.

Destiny had heard odd things about Caislin Hallows and though she had not stuck up her nose at the rumors, how could she considering the school she had worked at before, it was still quite a shock to get a taste of just what kind of wonders it's walls held. So distracted by her magically appearing dress was Destiny that she was barely paying attention to the man or his female counter-part, who Destiny wondered if perhaps was his sister due to their odd purple hair, even as he attempted to explain himself. But making up for Destiny's inattentiveness was her treasured little furry shadow who seemed more then a little distraught over the male's presence. His back was curled, the fur across it standing on edge as that odd nasally squeak sounded from the little animal, his demeanor threatening but not really apposing given his side. Artemis did not like males, namely males who came too close to Destiny. “No, no it's fine.”

Destiny finally said, still very much distracted by her dress but managing to tear her eyes from the strangely patterned number long enough to toss the man a vibrant smile that made her beautiful face glow. “Artemis and I were actually just about to take a little tour of the school; it'd be nice to have guides.” She commented breezily as she bent over to scoop up her agitated pet and hold him against her diminutive chest and stroke his head to lull him into a sense of calm. “I'm glad that's all it is.” Destiny went on, looking toward the other woman to flash her that bright smile. “I thought Artemis and I might be getting in trouble for our little impromptu swim.”

She giggled, flicking a damp pigtail off her shoulder. “Um... Who exactly are you two?” eyebrows stitched together with a sort of friendly confusion as Destiny looked from the woman to the man and back.

8///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

The look on his face was priceless oh yes, she had plans for him. She would make him pay for this little stunt even though the women before her was very breath taking many idea’s seemed to feel her mind. This was a feeling of familiarity something reminded her of the past and slowly the emotions started to fade from her face. She looked over towards Tristan then back to the beauty in front of her this was bliss in a sense of mind. Of course though she would behave herself this was no reason to get any type of rumors started obviously this woman had not met either of them before… well maybe…
It did not take long though for those violet pools to look back over at Tristan she could already tell what was on his mind and she would have nothing to do with it. At least not in this room, smirking she would listen to what the beauty had to say as her eyes watched the puffy creature with interest. Hearing the click of the door close she realized that he just then closed the door exactly what was he thinking of doing. Violet pools watched him carefully as they would narrow ever so slightly listening to his words, brushing her hands against her waist as both hands propped against her hips.

Nodding gently at Destiny’s suggestion she would smile and shoot Tristan a fiery glance something about water, it always had to be water didn’t it. Clearing her throat gently she would smile to the female before her, as her eyes searched over her body.

“I have heard there are private springs… but there is also a pool house. I guess it would just depend if you like to be out in nature or in the comfort of a building. I prefer nature myself. I do believe that a tour is at hand… besides I need to find a certain place anyway of my own. Sure why not let’s make it an adventure!”

Peering over at Tristan she would step in closer to the female with a smile, violet locks of hair falling brisk fully around her face as she would lean in an attempt to lightly place a kiss on either side of the beauty’s cheeks, it was a formal greeting none the less.

“ I am Lillian Dashelle a student here….and this is…”

Lifting out her hand she would gesture for Tristan to come closer and introduce himself as well…

9///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Tristan Shadwynn

Tristan Shadwynn
No Rank
No Rank

Lillian's former sputtering and stumbling had left Destiny staring at Tristan and before she could see how his eyes washed and hungrily took in her exposed flesh the dress appeared on her skin. Of course Tristan could see through his illusionary spell for the most part but that was not something he brought up as her hands moved away from her perky little breasts. The look of awe and surprise on her face, the way she toyed and pulled at the spell on her skin. It made him amused to no end how she reacted. It was a kid in a candy store as she investigated the spell he cast over her creamy bared skin and Tristan could not help but take a few more seconds to enjoy the moment it created.

She turned and looked over her dress still on the bed, continued toying with the false garment he had created to hide her nudity and instead of yet speaking up to tell the truth about how exposed she was to his keen Fae eyes he let her continue to soak up the experience. And of course he did to. As she turned he examined her beauty from the side. She was not large chested by any means, but she did have extremely pleasing hips and thighs, her butt was perfectly rounded and not flabby or marred in any manner. He bet it would look even better bent over with her thigh slightly opened form having her feet a foot or two apart. Oh he sorely wanted to see that site. Preferably to see it followed by Lillian kneeling down to examine that same treasure he was looking over right now. But those thoughts needed to be repressed before his Mistress 'overheard' them and got angered.

Thankfully Artemis spoke up as it were and it broke the silence in the room. And of course made Tristan look at something other than the virtually naked teacher standing a few feet away. Watching her stoop and pick up the annoyed ferret Tristan smiled warmly, partially to be polite and partially of the view of her the bending gave. And after her warm friendly words he spoke, his voice filled with the same certainty and power it always held. But it wasn't commanding, just ethereally pleasant. “We would love to be your guides, its the least we can do Miss Lycoris” He smiled warmly again though he knew that before they left he would need to explain her dress else he drain himself magically and it falter at a bad time.

Lillian spoke and moved in while Tristan stood silently, the attempted kiss was indeed a formal greeting but one he would not repeat less the teacher feel awkward about having a man she never knew before today kissing her flesh after seeing her naked, Not that he didn't want to do such an act. He just was not getting the vibe form Lillian that it was in his own best interests of survival … yet. However, with out missing a beat Tristan stepped forward and would attempt to take her hand to kiss it softly with his own introduction.

“Tristan Shadwynn, I am a fellow teacher here in the Hallows” if she had let him kiss her hand he would release it and stand back up form his slight bow. “If I may be so forward Miss Lycoris... Did you eve Teach or attend a School named Black Lotus?You seem familiar to me for some reason and I can't help but wonder if the connection comes from there.” Tristan's question of course came form honest curiosity, but it was not like he was known for having a perfect memory, just a longer one.

After receiving her answer yeah or nay he smiled and then brought up the hard part to tell her. “Umm before we leave I must bring up the dress you are wearing.” He sighed inwardly as he knew his view was going to be spoiled in a second “Its actually not real, I created it magically so you would not have to feel so, exposed. If we are going to go out of your room you should likely don its matching garment on your bed first, in case my spell is disrupted...... I am .. the Magic teacher, and forgive me since I should have brought the spell to your attention earlier.”

10///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 am

Now Destiny had a feeling, more of an understanding really, as she stood there before those two strangers that there was something strange in the air. But of course there was, it seemed wherever Destiny went she could not escape the unusual; it was as if the abnormal followed her in the blackness of her shadow. She watched her violet haired guests with a softness in her dewy gaze that gave nothing away of the intensity she observed them with. She could see something between them, and invisible string of fate that kept them eternally connected to one another yet it was much tougher then mere string. It was an intense bond, once that admittedly Destiny could not help but envy and could not deny the way it made her heart ache with longing and her head fill with the memory of a face so much like her own; a girl with sad hallowed eyes but a promising smile and strawberry blonde curls that caressed her sullen cheeks. Destiny squeezed her eyes shut, forcing the memory back to the bottom of her abysmal mind, fighting off the sorrow it made swell inside her being.

She forced a smile though it would be hard for anyone without a keen eyes to question it's authenticity; Destiny was nothing if not convincing. Long lashes fluttered with obvious surprise as the other female came in close but Destiny accepted the informal greeting in step and did her best to return it. The tilt of her head into Lilian's was slightly awkward, making it obvious it wasn't something Destiny was used to but she didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable. “An adventure you say?” Destiny spoke, seeming positively giddy at the idea as Lilian stepped away. Giving Artemis a prominent stroke down his long spine as she cradled him in her arm she nodded as the young woman gave her name, shifting her gaze toward the man.

He came forward, much to the obvious annoyance of Artemis but Destiny kept the little animal firmly at bay in one arm as the lovely purple haired man took her arm. She giggled as he kissed it, ignoring the angry nasally squeak sounding from her pet as she gave Tristan and friendly little nod. “Pleasure to meet you Mr. Shadwyn.” She beamed at the male with that signature vibrancy she was so known for, giving a tilt of her head as he mentioned her previous place of employment. “Oh yes, I was the Art teacher at Black Lotus but only for a short time.” Destiny confirmed with a thoughtful pucker of you lips.

“I was there very briefly so forgive me if I don't really recall ever meeting you...” Destiny gave another polite bow of her head. The young woman blinked slowly at Tristan's mention of her dress, drawing her eyes down to the garment that had magically wrapped over her form minutes earlier. [color=red]“Oh? Yes I though it was something like that.”[color] Destiny turned her back on the two and moved toward her bed, placing Artemis down before picking up her bandanna dress. “I don't do magic myself but after working in my previous school I grew quite accustomed to it.”

She laughed as she clutched her real dress in her hands, stepping into it and pulling it on right over the magic one, expecting Tristan to release the spell in time, before she zipped up the back. She retrieved Artemis off the bed before once again turning to face her guests, that pretty smile painted onto her beautiful face as she looked between the two, from Lilian to Tristan and back again. “Shall we then?” She moved forward with her ferret clutched against her chest, almost childlike in the way she looked upon the two attractive people before her as if expecting them to guide her with those big wondrous brown eyes.

11///Closed///Suite F Empty Re: ///Closed///Suite F Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Smiling while she watched as the younger woman would listen to each of them and she stood there waiting her choice. That devious little smirk soon would smear on her lips as she heard her say that she was up for an adventure. Now the key to this would be where would they exactly go? She had an idea but she was not certain what Tristan would have in mind. Black lotus was a part of both of their lives and she looked towards the woman with endearing eyes.

" I was also a student there.”

Nodding her head gently she would brush the violet colored locks off of her shoulders gently and with a big grin she looked at Tristan. Lifting her arm out she would offer it if the woman wanted to take it, if not she was sure that Tristan would in the end. The pair always worked in their own little quirky way. The urge to smack the teacher’s butt was there but she refrained herself, but her eyes shot at Tristan.

“ So where do you think we should start our adventure? The forest? The hot springs? The courtyard? I did here there was a carnival in town as well?”

She would wait for both of their actions before retreating out of the door, if they didn’t soon she would just go without them in hopes they would follow in pursuit!

12///Closed///Suite F Empty Suite F [[CLOSED]] Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Adventure; it wasn't something Destiny had had a lot of in her life, not true adventure anyway. She had come close in her previous school but somehow Destiny had always managed to hold fast to normalcy. But the norm, the peaceful, was something that had quickly grown dull in Destiny's eyes and as she steadily grew older and found her youth ever so slowly slipping from her grasp (though tragically never her face) Destiny felt the need to find something more. Perhaps in finding something it would make forgetting much easier and Destiny wanted nothing more then to forget the horrifying secrets she buried inside herself. The vibrant woman tilted her head in regards to the other female, staring softly as she searched her mind for some memory of the girl though Destiny could find none. She had taught at Black Lotus so briefly and what seemed like so long ago that it was doubtful she'd be able to recall any of her old students though there were certainly a few that would have been hard to forget.

“I don't believe you were in my class.” Destiny offered carefully, wondering if perhaps she had simply forgotten the girl and if that were the case she'd feel rather bad. Destiny watched curiously as the young woman offered out her arm and she smiled despite herself, sounding a brisk little giggle at the way Artemis craned his neck out to sniff the air between Lillian and Destiny as the teacher approached. Easily her thin, dainty arm laced into Lillian's to hook ever-so-lightly and the little white weasel-like creature in Destiny's free arm remained quiet, seemingly approving of his master's female counterpart. “Well they all sound promising.” Destiny replied, a small smile curling the corners of her plump lips. “Why don't we just let fate lead us where it will eh?” She tightened her arm around the other girl's slightly, leaning her body into hers comfortably as she allowed her to lead her out of the room.

///Closed///Suite F 4667447886_78ce7f82cd_tExit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum