Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Garen Archifiend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Garen Archifiend

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Garen Archifiend Empty Garen Archifiend Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Garen

Garen
Bronze
Bronze

Name: Garen Archifiend
Race: Human/Demon infused soul
Weapon: Two handed sword

Garen Archifiend Finish10

History:

Garen was the prince of the Kingdom of Orebia , His father was a brave warrior who defeated the fiercest enemies of the kingdom, so he was elected as the king of the kingdom. The kingdom citizens known nothing about fear, they knew that their king is protecting them and the soldiers are strong enough till one of the demon's lord decided to attack the kingdom, Mordekaiser the demon made a great army and attacked the kingdom. Killing, Raping and destroying anything in his way till he reached the castle where there was the king and the two years old kid. A fight started between Mordekaiser and the king, Mordekaiser was very strong to be killed by normal way so the king found no other way but to sacrifice himself just to seal the demon in his young boy.
Shen the faithful guard was able to escape having the young kid riding his fast horse out the kingdom while Garen was crying for his father. After three days of traveling a group of demons attacked them. Shen found no other way but to make the horse run away with the kid while he is fighting them with unknown fate. The horse reached a small village where an old man found Garen and decided to take and raise him up as he was living alone.
At age 13 the villagers started to sense something wrong about Garen, When he gets angry with the kids around the village he become very fierce and they noticed the change in his eyes when that happen to him, So they started avoiding him which made him feel lonely and unwanted, and lived only working and not having any ways of fun till he reached the age of 22.
Once while he was working with his old man a demon attacked them,Garen was able to defeat that demon with help of Mordekaiser soul but his father was heavily wounded and died, on the other hand The demon's dying spell made Garen fall into a deep slumber, hibernating for centuries before he was able to open his eyes to modern society
Garen found everything strange around him, people wearing strange clothes and having strange ways of transportation, He even thought that the cars around him demons , till he heard some people talking about a school where the students are strange and they are more than just human. He decided to head towards Caislin Hallows where he might find people who will accept him and also to find a way to control Mordekaiser.

Powers:

As my character is infused with a demon soul, he will have three levels of powers. While the second level can be called at will from the first, the third can only happen if my character is close to death or feels like he is in a completely hopeless situation.

Level 1: Normal human with yellow eyes - 1.25x strength, speed, and endurance. Can heal minor wounds (cuts and scrapes).

Level 2: In-between demon and human - 1.5x strength, speed, and endurance. Can heal minor wounds and level 2 healing if prepared.

Level 3: Full demon infusion - 2x strength, speed, and endurance. Can heal minor and level 2 healing IF prepared.

Powers given at all levels:

1)Fire ball (level 1) - Orb—Creates a palm-sized ball of raw energy of the specified element. Can be tossed a range of up to 10 feet. Contact with anyone but the caster causes harm.
2)Fire pillar (Level 1 ) Creates a small pillar wall, made of fire-Total surface area of 5 square feet, one foot deep.
3)Demon’s rage (Storm around person, fire and level 1 based. 25 square feet) Can only be used at his last form His sword as well as his body are covered in flames dealing damage to nearby enemies if casted.

Anything else?
Super Powered Rocket Chair

2Garen Archifiend Empty Re: Garen Archifiend Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 pm

admin

admin
Admin

Thank you for Joining Caislin Hallows, please enjoy your stay

Garen Archifiend Seal_o10

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]