Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Formal Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formal Introduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Formal Introduction Empty Formal Introduction Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Greetings everyone *bows* Thank you for allowing me to join the forum and be apart of the group! I look forward to getting to know your characters in the journeys to come.

Not like it's of utmost importance but hey....might as well be the first to pop this sections cherry lol.

My name is Sherry, I live in the U.S and I'm 23 years old...and of course female. (no I'm not a male playing a woman o.o) Currently I'm in a college course to become a vet assistant. I have also gone to college for graphic design, been a day care teacher, and have been a CNA for 3 years.

My interests are broad - I enjoy RP (derp...), any outdoor activity (4-wheeling, boating, hiking etc), love to sing and dance - music being a big passion of mine since I can remember. My tastes in music are broad as well. However, I did grow up a metal-head lol. Art and writing has also been apart of my life for a long time. I do have a lot of work of my own from the past but I more-so enjoy looking at others nowadays. Doesn't seem to be enough time to indulge in drawing and writing anymore. -.- Lastly, I enjoy spending time with friends and family - and seeing what shenanigans we can get into. =P

Well - that's the general jist of things. Hope to see you all around the forum. Farewell!

(Me)

2Formal Introduction Empty Re: Formal Introduction Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Hello there dear! Welcome to the forum, I do hope you enjoy things so far. I so do love it when we get new people, especially ones with such interesting characters. How long have you had your character? I mean, is it something new that you created for the forum or perhaps an old one that you dusted off and revamped? And I would like to say that I did enjoy the back history on her.

On that note, I look forward to reading your posts and seeing what chaos you can stir up.

-Cheers.

3Formal Introduction Empty Re: Formal Introduction Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Well hello there Mrs. Kalika Kali Ma! Thank you for the welcoming ^.^ I am very much enjoying the forum thus far - you all are great Role-player's and I'm honored and excited to join. I've made one post so far - currently debating about starting a thread of my own; need to meet more characters and find a way to discover the school =P *laughs* Since I have no affiliation yet. But anyways, I actually created Danika just for this forum. =) What about yours? Your character is very intriguing and right up my alley =P Also, Thank you for the compliment on her back history - I had to remove a lot of detail so that it wasn't as long as a short novel *snickers*

I look forward to stirring up some mischief and chaos! respectfully of course...>=)

Well - thanks again and hope to see you around *smiles and bows* farewell

4Formal Introduction Empty Re: Formal Introduction Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:35 pm

The Puppeteer

The Puppeteer
Bronze
Bronze

Haha, "Mrs. Kalika Kali Ma". Oh, now that's a good one. She's just a miss, unless I missed something. *chuckles*

That aside, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here. We're always looking for new talent and it's so nice when we actually find some. Also, there's plenty of mischief to be had with the plethora of characters and environments.

Lastly, if you happen to need anything mended, feel free to look my character up at the Nimble Needle, but it'll cost yah!

http://www.freewebs.com/stolen_random_character_second

5Formal Introduction Empty Re: Formal Introduction Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:11 pm

*slaps her forehead* meh, sorry Miss Kalika and thank you for the correction Puppeteer *snickers, shaking her head at herself*

Anyways, thank you for the welcome as well Sir - much appreciated! I'm happy to be here and have enjoyed it thus far; can't wait to meet the rest of the characters. Everyone sounds extremely enthralling...some even tantalizing *smirks and laughs* But most of all...unique and that's great. It's ignited some creativity in me as I've read some of the threads. =)

If I need some new attire or a mending I'll be sure to look you up...and I know everything comes with a price *grins*

Well - hope to see you and the others around! Farewell

Last edited by Danika on Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause of my OCD lol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum