Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Sophia Thrones

Sophia Thrones
No Rank
No Rank

"Yes indeed..." A devilish smile slowly made a appearance, on her animated face. If this was a anime, one would see a demonic tail swaying idly behind her. "Miss Margo? Who do you have aiding you in this project. Of course this takes a lot of planning and man power for this to succeed"

Looking to the three youths in front of her, then back to Miss. Margo with a raised brow. "I have a good idea. How about the Drama class help you set everything up and possibly help run it. What you say?"This would be great opportunity for her students to get together and work as a group. "So what do you say Angelica, Merisa, Mikel?"

27Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As Margo came and left, she watched as everyone seemed to be in such a phase as she presented herself and then took off in the same moment she arrived. With a deep breath her eyes returned to the chocolate rose she held in her hand, twirling it around for a moment before her attention raised once again to Mikel, Sophia and Angelica. With a gentle smile on her face, as Sophia asked about the ball she had to restrict her joy within her as she gave a nod. ’’I would love to join in and help out with the ball Miss Thrones.’’ With a nod of her head her attention once more drawn to Mikel. What a strange guy he was just always standing there, just off to the side like some sort of painting that no one would see until they looked directly at it.

Bah, but he was her mentor and friend, her head shook thoughts out of it before returning to gaze at the paper with the ball written on it, then she turned to Angelica and gave a girlish smile. ’’So do you know who you’re gonna say yes to and go to the ball with?’’ Childish, girlish gossip, something she hadn’t done in eons but it came back to her like a simple smile would during a spot of happiness.

http://www.freewebs.com/smokingscharacterprofiles

28Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

The whole scene unfolded rather nicely. Miss Margo came and went and everyone just watched with rather facinated eyes. Well, it was hard to speak for everyone else, but Angelica felt a little bit of mysticysm around the woman. She was beautiful, but she had no doubt that the charm and lovilness could turn into cold, hard, hatred if it was warranted.

Once the woman was gone, her eyes went to Mikel and then to Merisa and then of course to the teacher. She nodded in agreement with Merisa when she expressed a desire to help out with the ball. "Oh yes, lets all help." she told everyone.

Her crystaline eyes returned to the paper. She didn't have a pretty gown to wear or really any pretty clothes. She frowned...what on earth was she going to wear?

Her crystal eyes slid to Merisa as she began talking. Say yes to? She flushed crimson red. Oh my...forget what she would wear...who on earth was she going to go with? She smiled a little nervous. "Uhm well, I don't really know. I suppose I'll just go stag, and I haven't the slightest idea what to wear." she told her. She'd never really done this before.

Well...she'd never been on a date before either, so naturally she'd never had to pick anything out like this before. Oh jeeze...this was going to be so much work.

29Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The only thing left was the strange scent in the air that Miss Margo left in the air, the scent of magic and strange magic at that. His attention once again pulled around the room and he took in a deep breath as he watched the simplest of actions going on now, Merisa enjoying the sight of the chocolate rose. It would seem to him that Lillith was also caught in some sort of conundrum at the time, thinking about the ball perhaps. With a turn of his shoulders he took a few steps to distance himself from the conversation for the moment. Helping at the ball, well he had already offered his help to it so there was no sense in putting it off any longer.

Taking his suit jacket from his shoulders, and putting it over the back of one of the chairs the sound of Merisa and Lillith talk caught his attention. Mikel just shook his head, this had definitely become a girls chatter box of emotions and feelings. Shaking just a moment to get the thought out of his mind he concentrated once again on the question at hand that was asked from Sophia. He quickly made his way over to a group of chairs sitting a bit beyond the girls. Shrugging slightly he still gave a nod of his head ’’I’m already heading there for my other teacher, dropping off some telescopes so I’ll be there either way Miss Thrones.’’ He made it apparent to Sophia that his intentions were at least good, then quickly took a seat in a chair he happened to find.

Relaxing in it for a few minutes, shifting his weight across the metal a few times. ’’If you need me to come and help you with anything just let me know before I leave class.’’ He offered his help, with nothing but a smile reaching across his face once again before the chair beneath him wobbled slightly which made him start squirming yet again.

30Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

With a excited giggle coming out of Merisa she could only sit there in her seat with a large smile on her face, hidden by the bouncing girls of her dirty colored hair. She bounced only slightly in her seat from all of the excitement about the Ball and everything that was actually looking up when it came to the way the school was going. Her eyes went to Mikel and with a slight smirk on her lips, she just mouthed silent words towards him. Knowing him, he wouldn’t approve of the entire thing of a ball and going out dancing to enjoy the night. He had always been too protective even if he was basically her older brother, it wasn’t in good taste to act like he did. Mouthing silent words ’’You best play nice, or I’ll go get the threads again.’’ She gave a soft smirk before she looked back at Angelica as she spoke about what she had or didn’t have.

Giggling away once again, she leaned over and gently placed a hand on Angelica’s shoulder. ’’I wouldn’t worry about anything like that Angelica. Boys will come as the time grows closer. But. As for dresses…. That I can definitely help you out with, could have a total girls night, can do your hair, we’ll figure out a make-up and go through all my dresses.’’ Giggling once again, her hands pulled back and covered her lips as she let a large smile hide behind the fingertips. Her eyes moved back to Mikel sitting behind them, and she grinned only slightly. ’’And you Mister… You have to still bring me my trunk of ’Party’ dresses that I left in your carriage. ‘’ Grinning, she knew he would come and bring her, her things but it might take a bit of coaxing. Her attention once more drew to Angelica and Sophia.

’’Miss Sophia! Can Lillith and I be excused? We have some dresses to try on!!’’ Giggling a bit her hands folded in her lap and her feet swung beneath her chair slightly.

31Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm

Sophia Thrones

Sophia Thrones
No Rank
No Rank

(I just want to say, I'm sorry for the slow post response. I've been moving and just started school last monday. I will start posting asap. Excuse me again and thanks for understanding.)

32Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Crystal eyes drifted back to Mikel. She looked him over again, and then back to Merisa rather quickly, a blush over her cheeks. This was horribly embarressing right now. She had nothing to wear and she probably wouldn't get asked to go, since she didn't know anyone really well here.

She watched Mersia mouth words to Mikel. She tilted her head, sending white locks over her eyes a little. What was she doing? Why not just say it aloud? And then the woman turned back to her, and she blinked. She was talking so fast, it was really hard to keep up with everything she was saying. Something about Merisa helping with dresses and doing hair and makeup. She just nodded, a smile forming on her lips.

And then Merisa was talking to Mikel again. She blinked and watched him carefully, wondering how he would react to Merisa bossing him around...something about a trunk of party dresses? Oh lord...this was going to be the 'dress up Angelica' game, probably similar to what Nana used to do. She nearly cringed. She'd hated that game. But how could she say no to Merisa? "Uhm...ok."

But then again...this was a new start. She and the girl could be excellent friends. She nodded again, and even giggled softly. Jeeze, the girl was on overdrive. She could have died though, when Merisa advised the Professor that they needed to be excused for personal reasons, regarding the ball. She chewed on her lips and tried to keep from laughing. She would stay until the end of class of the Miss Sophia wouldn't excuse them. Quickly, she stole a glance back at Mikel...he seemed a little less than thrilled at this point.

33Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

With a groan his eyes landed on Merisa’s face, he felt like being a child and making a funny face at her or even going as far as sticking his tongue out at her. But he held it back, he was strong on the surface and that’s the way he wanted to keep it. Silent but cocky. A smile struck across his lips, he couldn’t help it but it was instinct at this point to just let Merisa say what she wanted to be done. He wasn’t going to let her get away with it, but he wasn’t also going to play the ‘Dominance Game’ with her in the middle of Drama Class, even though they’d probably get good marks if they acted it out in some kind of play. The thought of Merisa acting like a scorned princess or maiden from a play made him burst out in laughter.

Quickly a single hand raised and covered his already laughing lips, like rusted chimes that rung on the thousand year marks. His head shook for only a moment before he finally stood back up, hands ran down the front of his white collared shirt before tucking into the black dress pants. He walked towards Lillith and Merisa, only to place one hand each against the backs of their chairs and lean forwards looking down on Merisa. ’’You mean the trunk you left in my carriage because you were to lazy to bring it in yourself?’’ A quirk of his brow before he turned and looked at Lillith, her crystal eyes caught his own quickly and he smiled that cherished polished smile. ’’Please excuse me for being so rude Miss. Just Merisa tends to think she’s the Countess of Pari’e at times…’’

That thickened French accent came pouring from his lips as his stretched smile soon faded as he turned back to face Merisa. ’’As me nicely and I will bring it for you, but I will not take this rude childish behavior out of the girl that just got out of Etiquette for the Clairvoyant child.’’ An evil mischievous grin covered his lips as he stared down at her, his loose shaggy hair covering his eyes just enough to cast a shadow over his face, seemingly slightly looming over Merisa as he leaned against the chair.

34Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

She couldn’t help but laugh, that old timey tune of laughter that rung out like a delicate bell. Her eyes moved up, which forced her head to look up at Mikel’s face as he drew closer and finally made a perch on the back of her and Angelica’s chair. Grinning only slightly she turned her head up to look at his pale face, smirking as if she was the one behind the devious plan the entire time. Her head tilted up, one hand raised to push the locks of hair past her shoulder and she only stared up at Mikel with that grin on her face as he spoke. Like he was trying to show off that he was the older brother and she shouldn’t be such a little girl. The thought of this only made her smile, poking at her cheeks into little bubbles. ’’Yes, the trunk I left in your carriage. It wasn’t my fault that you got here late and the carriage driver wouldn’t bring it up to Caislin Hallow until you got your lazy self off that damned boat.’’

Slightly laughing once again, her eyes moved from Angelica to Mikel and wondered what was going on here. Perhaps Mikel was just being an overbearing man but there was something off about the situation as he turned to Angelica and apologized for his behavior then returned to looking at Merisa, with that scorned look upon his face like she had burned his heart or something. When he mentioned her schooling she had to do before she could escape Paris her head only shook slightly and she stood up. Hands moved across her dress and made sure it was flattened and presentable. Then she grabbed the end of her dress in each hand, lifting it only slightly as her body bowed before him and her head tilted forwards so she was looking at the ground.

Quite a feat, but she held this position still, ’’Mikel Von Durast Morrigan, please Dark Prince of Pari’e, won’t you grant me this one single wish, and be a hero to my lost trunk.’’ With that said she stood back up and looked back upon Mikel’s face with a softened smile on her lips, then she sat back down in the chair that she had next to Angelica’s and let out a little giggle before both hands clasped over her mouth to hide it all inside.

35Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

What on Gaia's green earth was going on? Merisa and Mikel had traveled here together? She blinked, a little confused. They didn't act like a loving couple...more like brother and sister. And then it all made sense, Merisa was like a little sister to Mikel. This helped her feel more comfortable, because she understood the situataion.

She giggled a little, watching the two of them. It was funny. They could pass for any brother and sister she'd ever met. Especially since they looked so close in age. She was happy to sit and observe for right now though, a grin over her face. She watched the two of them banter back and forth, and then things got quiet for a moment, and Mikel moved closer. She tilted her head back to look at him, white hair falling away from her face.

Once he'd made a perch from the backs of their seats, he was completely upside down to her. Why had she done that? It seemed childish now, but who cared? She quickly righted herself and turned so that she could look at him, right-side up this time. He was a facinating looking creature. She'd always thought a Vampire would be scary or even sadistic. But Mikel was so...sweet. And playful.

She giggled when he apolgized and shook her head. "Please, don't apolgize to me. I'm having a lot of fun just watching." she told him, white eyebrows raised. She continued to watch quietly as they went back and forth. Her smile seemed like it was permenant now, etched onto her features. Oh yes, if she could watch Merisa and Mikel banter back and forth like this, then she'd have no problem being good friends with Merisa...or Mikel for that matter.

She giggled again when Merisa called Mikel the Dark Prince of Pari’e. Was he really the one who'd earned that title? She'd heard a few stories when she was in Pari'e, before she made her way here. Were those stories true? She was absolutely suprised and delighted at the same time. This man was famous! People still talked about him there. And here she was, looking up at him, watching him play with his would-be sister. She felt like fainting.

"Wow. You two are so funny." Covering her mouth, she started laughing, a little flush over her cheeks, like a pixie.

36Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Even through all the banter between Merisa and himself, he couldn’t help but smile when he heard Lillith’s laughter. This made him smile widely as he moved his attention between both of the young girls, Merisa trying to put on a show only made his smile crack into the ancient chiming of bell laughter once again escaping the man that loomed over the chair. The way that Lillith was looking up at him, like she was a child stuck staring up at the sun. A smirk fell over his lips and he just shook his head enough to allow the dark strands of hair to fall over his face. Then once again his eyes moved to Merisa, and he belted out with laughter.

He actually belted out laughing, so much that he had to take a few steps back from his perch on the chairs and wrap his arms around his stomach as he leaned forwards almost crumbling from how much he was laughing. It was cute to see Merisa act this way, he had known her since she was a babe and he loved to see her return to her roots of proper and delicate nature. His laughter rung out like that gentle chiming bell once again as his head shook, lifting a hand up he waved off her behavior and continued to shake his head. ’’Fine, since you asked nicely I’ll bring it up to your room tonight as soon as the sunsets so I can get out to carriage.’’

Then he thought about it for a moment, she was a Gypsy, she could be doing this all herself why now did she decide to act all dainty? ’’…Merisa, can’t you pick stuff up telepathically?’’ He let out a little laugh before his head shook again, walking back to the chairs he put his hands on the back of both of the chairs and only stared down at the two girls with his grey hazy eyes. ’’Of course I’m kidding, I know it’s a big trunk and I’ll get it. Just put a sign on your door or something so I know which room to come into.’’ He leaned against the chairs, letting one leg kick out then cross his ankle over the other sturdy one.

37Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As Merisa sat back down into her chair, letting out a soft sigh as her head tilted upwards to watch Mikel once again, letting a gentle smile cross over her lips as the look on his face told her that she was in for quite a speech. But as usual, Mikel would hold his silver tongue for the moment until there was no others around to rip into her for the slightest little things. Ahh the joys of being siblings , even if they weren’t true blood. But that could be changed with the smallest of bites, then again, her entire Gypsy family would come down on her head for accepting such a gift. When Mikel said he’d bring her trunk up for her from the carriage she almost squealed with delight, she had a few of her very favorite dresses in there from her time in Pari’e with Mikel. He had always spoiled her with fancy gifts and dresses, making her fit in with the Coven in Pari’e.

Then he mentioned her powers, the very few she had could be quite dangerous and Mikel made this apparent many years ago when she was just a child. Her brow quirked and she only stared up at Mikel with a familiar grin that crossed her lips, like a demoness playing ‘’Guess Who’’ with a Vampyre. Her eyes rolled and then her hand lifted and laid on her chest, playing out like she would faint on the thought of it. ’’Alas, thy power has taken thee over and only in twixt of nigh shall the heart procure.’’ With that laughter poured from her, a gentle crackle of sprite-filled laughter as her head tossed back, and her hands raised up to cover her face as she laughed.

After a few moments of laughter and denial of the latter her eyes once again moved between Lillith and Mikel, grinning only a moment before her hands fell from her face and a precious smile covered seemingly innocent lips. ’’Funny? Us?’’ She stopped for a moment and looked down at herself, then up at Mikel with that goofy look on his face. Merisa supposed that when it came to someone new viewing the relationship between Mikel and Merisa it was just hilarious to watch. The smile stayed on her face as she looked back to Lillith. ’’Oh yes, we’re just Comedy And Tragedy.’’

38Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

The whole scene was taking a wonderful turn. Mikel was laughing. He was actually laughing. She hadn't known him for very long, but it was easy to tell that it was something that he hadn't done in a little while. It was a little rustic, the way it came out, but it made her smile.

Seeing the two of them, together and, dare she say, happy was a grand sight indeed. She had no idea of the Professor was paying any attention to her trio of students, but if she was, she'd probably be laughing.

She stared, a little entraced by the two of them. Her crystal eyes shifted between the two of them, back and forth until they finally settled on Merisa, as she spoke. "Comedy and Tragedy..." she let the words trail off before she shook her head. "The only thing tragic about the whole situation is that I don't have a big brother to argue with too." she giggled a little.

"What room are you in Merisa...I think my room # is F." That was if she was recalling correctly, but she could be wrong.

39Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:48 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Watching between Lillith and Merisa made him smile but only slightly since it was merely girl chatter and they were already making plans to meet later that day, with a soft chime laugh escaping him. Grinning a bit he moved his hands from the backs of their chairs and rested a hand on each of the girls shoulders. ’’Well, after all is said and done we all have people we can fight and laugh with…Even if they aren’t family.’’ He gave their shoulders a gentle squeeze before he turned on his heel and headed back towards his coat that he left folded over the steel chair. Walking over he quickly picked it up then continued to walk until he was standing back beside the two girls.

A few feet away from them, he folded his free arm in front of his chest and took a bow to the women in the class room only to stand with a flourished smile on his face. ’’But, I must take my leave as the sun is going to be setting soon and I have…People to find…’’ He gave a wink of his eye and headed off the stage, instead of taking the stairs he just jumped the short distance to the ground, landed with a very soft click of his shoes hitting the ground. With a smile on his lips he turned back, raised one hand and pretended to tip a hat that he wasn’t wearing to the young women.

’’Au’Revoir Mon Peites… I will see you both in a few hours…Miss Sophia, it was an honor.’’ With that he turned and headed down between the seats where the audience would find themselves and back out the door that he had first appeared through.

40Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 am

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

Merisa let out a gentle sigh before her head shook and she could only let out a little laugh when Angelica commented on the apparent misguidance of Mikel and her relationship. But then again she thought about it, she was very lucky to have someone familiar in this school, someone she could always count on no matter what would happen here. A deep sigh escaped her and she folded into the steel chair, lifting a leg to cross over the other as she looked from Angelica to Mikel as he started to leave. With a smile she lifted her hand to pat against his when he gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

Her head turned and craned slightly as she moved her head to see him walking towards the door lifting a hand waving to him. ’’I’ll see you later Mon frère’’ She turned once again to Angelica and pulled a smile to her face. She was actually quite excited to start being a bit of a girly girl, even if it was just for a ball. ’’I do believe I’m in room H, almost at the end of the hall there…’’ She thought about this for a moment, she was one of the first students that arrived to Caislin, yet she has one of the lowest lettered rooms, perhaps there was some sort of system with this that she didn’t understand.

41Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:03 am

Angelica

Angelica
Bronze
Bronze

Who had known that today would end up being such a wonderful day? When she was eating her breakfast this morning, she'd had no idea that things would turn out so nicely, or that she'd make new friends! And here she was, almost at the end of the day, and she had accomplished more than she even planned to.

She grinned micheviously up at Mikel, and nodded. It was true. When she'd arrived here, she had nothing more than a few clothes and a little money, and while she didn't own more clothes or money, she felt comfortable. This was home now...she hadn't felt so at home since that first day with Nana. The old woman had understood in an instant, and she felt like her friends here had done the same thing. They didn't care where she came from, or how different she might look...

It nearly brought tears to her eyes. She wrinkled her nose at the two of them and nodded. And then the trio became a duet. As sad as she was to see Mikel leave, she couldn't help but laugh a little at how silly he was. She waved and watched him go, her crystal eyes following every move. What a truely amazing man! And his sister was equally as facinating.

"Oh, we're not that far away from each other then!" she grinned, her crystal eyes moved to Merisa. "What color are you going to wear?" she ask playfully, excitement rising in her again. With the excitement though, came panic. She fought it though, telling herself that theres no reason to panic. Merisa was there to help her, and if neither of them got asked, then they could go together!

42Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Merisa

Bronze
Bronze

As Mikel left the Drama hall Merisa let out a soft sigh, some-what happy he had left so that conversation could come to a close. He was quite the talker when he wanted to be, and quite the procrastinator from the looks of things as well. Shaking her head for a moment her head lifted once again to look around, seeing the teacher become distracted within the class. Her attention was once more drawn to Angelica when the girl started talking about dresses, worrying what she would wear. Letting her arms cross over her chest, she gave a little shrug of her shoulders before finally leaning back in the chair with her head tilted backwards. ’’I’m not too sure on what I’m going to wear actually, I figured I’d go through everything I had before I started pin pointing colors…’’

A soft giggle came from Merisa as she sat back up once again, such a silly thing to excited over but there wasn’t too much more going on in the school other than a few classes that had been opened up. One hand raised from the crossed over position they both had taken, and lifted a finger to gently tap against her cheek as she thought on the concept for a moment. ’’I actually haven’t thought that far ahead… Do you have an idea of what you want to wear?’’ Her head tilted slightly as she looked at Angelica with a soft smile on her face before she folded her arms across her lap.

Her head turned to look across the drama clock, searching for a clock. It seemed class had lasted a while before she had even thought to look at a clock. With a deep breath she turned her attention back to Angelica with a smile over her face. ’’Should we split from class and meet in the dorms in a while? Seeing how class is running a while longer than it’s supposed to…’’ She let another soft giggle again escape her but it was quiet enough to be overlooked.

43Drama Class - New Beginnings Day 1 - Page 2 Empty Class over Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 pm

admin

admin
Admin

This topic is being closed due to the fact that Sophia needs some time away. Sorry about the inconvenience.

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum