Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Drama Room/Auditorium Description  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drama Room/Auditorium Description

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drama Room/Auditorium Description  Empty Drama Room/Auditorium Description Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Sophia Thrones

Sophia Thrones
No Rank
No Rank

Drama Room/Auditorium Description  Backst10
A small classroom behind the auditorium, where the students can receive the knowledge of their instructor. Also for them to practice their acting techniques in private, away from prying eyes. Several rows of seats for multiple students, with small 'stage' areas for the students to work in. A small projection screen mounted in the roof to show videos of past plays or movies.

Drama Room/Auditorium Description  Newton-hobson-auditorium

The school's auditorium, where they drama class put on their school's plays. To show the other students what they have learned in class. A simple sitting design to with large plays and along with audio projection with in the room. Roof mounted lighting system that is computer control, to assist the students with their productions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum