Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Melody of Thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melody of Thunder

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Melody of Thunder Empty Melody of Thunder Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Talons stretched into the darkness, snaring the ancient limbs of the willow as muscles tensed to easily haul up her frame. Effortless she practically glided into the arms of the tree, flowing vines of greenery draped about her frame as if welcoming an old friend. Silver flashed beneath their brown mask, glamour held firmly in place beneath the caress of the half moon. Clouds shrouded her view, casting her world into their comforting shadows for long stretches of time. Thunder rumbled in her chest and the Unseelie couldn’t help but to grin.

A gust of wind snapped at the exposed flesh of her shoulders, comforting vines turned to smooth whips for only a moment. The subtle sting fresh in her mind she nearly laughed as she stood, boots discarded at the base of the willow along with her dagger. The wicked little blade there for protection if she needed the blasted thing. Hands outstretched like a gymnast about to perform, she stepped forward with perfect balance. The flesh of her back grew taut, skin straining before it parted, blood slithered across paling flesh; two perfectly curved lines to either side of her spine, just at her shoulder blades. Iridescent muscle and bone appeared a second before there was a flurry of motion and Kalika stepped towards the narrow middle of her perch.

Four translucent wings stretched out behind her, like a clearwing butterfly* the mass of coloring ran only through the veins of the wings and at the very tips. A light show of silver at their hearts with touches of gray and black all around, these appendages twitched and fluttered beneath the moonlight. Deceivingly they appeared nothing more than delicate bits of weakness and while they were one of the greatest disadvantages, they were also incredibly tough. Not to mention flexible. At will they could wrap around her body or dissipate once more into the flesh of her back, practically dissolving until she needed them again. Or wanted to show them off.

Only one person knew about them so far and the Puppeteer had been no where in sight for a short while. So who was she to worry about such silly matters as hiding? Glamour fell to pieces around her, human guise shattered until all that was left was the Unseelie hide.

Multi hued hair fell to her waist, ends curling ever so slightly as the strands danced in the breeze. Another roar of thunder had her silver starburst eyes cast towards the sky, gray lips curling in a grin far too wide for a human mouth. Teeth glittered beyond pearl white, taking a curved look towards the canines, perfect to rip flesh away from whatever she happened to bite. Notions of violence were hardly far from her mind, for now she was focused simply on the chaotic peace she found.

Kalika wore a black top, flowing material hardly there as it hugged her flesh, the back cut low enough that it didn’t agitate the delicate flesh at the base of her wings. Her pants were of the same lax material, firmly holding her hips even if every move seemed to threaten their grasp.

The branch gave the faintest of warnings as she balanced near its end, only a sea of unknown below. Wings fluttered, holding her steady for a moment longer as she took in the scenery. There was enough light to see by but Kalika doubted anyone would be joining her, after all, not many sane people came out during a storm. For a minute she questioned her sanity, nearly laughing at the thought alone. She was indeed crazy, if not fully then certainly borderline. Madness thrummed through her veins in the form of her personal monster, a beast that hungered only for her destruction.

Lightning broke apart the sky to shatter her thoughts of conflict. Perfect grace her muscles tensed stilled for that split second before she vaulted from the branch. Wings carried her higher than her jump would have alone, body curving the air as they tucked against her back. Her hands struck the water with enough force to sting, breaking its surface so that her body practically glided into the cold depths. Momentum forced her to the bottom, feet landing in a slimy mess of rotting weeds and mud. In the lake, beneath the moonlight she was nothing more than another murky shadow. Silver flashed in her eyes as they caught what little light they could, pupils expanding until she could nearly see.

Kalika could stay like this forever, in an almost literal sense. It would take several minutes before her lungs would nag her about their silly little need for oxygen.

[Open to all who wish to join, just note that it’s a dark stormy night.]

2Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

The flashes of lightning were enough, like a guiding light it lit the path as though it was set for all. The thunder clashing like blades in the sky. Echoing through the trees. In retrospect, a nice run in the storm was a horrid idea. Still, being here now left little option. The forest left little visual aid. Large trees blocks all directions, bushes filled gaps. Along with branches and terrain changes. Winds wailing with rage. The weather was against him. Wet, and angry, the sky let out roars. Blond locks weighted down by sweat and rain.

Adorned in a black keikogi with pink cherry blossom petals on the back. The fabric was large on him. It showed the great difference in his body compared to the clothing. The weight of water causing it sag. Black hakama in the same condition. Tightly holding at his waist and ankles, the legs were loose. Therefore they sagged. The only part of his attire that did not bend to the presence of rain was his katana at his left hip.

Soothing was hardly a word most would use for this weather. As his pace became slow and lazed, the sound of water reminded him of his surroundings. Left foot dropping back, he assumed a ready stance. What few muscles were visible were tense. Though, his very presence held a defensive hostility. Right palm pressed to the wrapped hilt of his katana, body twisted and lowered. "Who's there?" His voice was stern. Eye lids parting to reveal blue hues illuminated by electricity. Lips curling with entertainment. What was the unknown? An enemy? A friend? The thrill was enough. Fingers curling around the hilt tightly, right foot sliding forward.

Eyes locked on the surface of the water. Cautious to draw near, but still curious of what fell. "If you can hear me, please answer." Left hand resting upon the sheath of the sword, thumb pressing to the guard. Adrenaline rushing, heart pounding. Static in the air caused his flesh to tingle, which left hairs standing on the back of his neck.

3Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:07 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Various shades of serpents coiled about pale shoulders, hair seeming to come to life in the waters embrace. Muscles lost their tension and for a moment the Unseelie actually relaxed. As if suspended in time she was weightless as well as worry free, anchored to the bottom of the lake by a fragile jumble of branches. The wooden surface was slimy against her ankle though it undoubtedly did its job to keep her in place while still giving her enough room to move.

Her thoughts were nonexistent and there was nothing to worry about. No silly quarrels between sides, no humans to bother with….just this cold peace.

Muscles tensed so suddenly that she let out a stream of air, bubbles racing towards the surface of the lake to announce her presence. Monster of her nature rumbled beneath her skin, making it hard to focus for a moment or two. She could act like she didn’t hear anything; in the darkness her boots and dagger would likely go unnoticed. The sound of her dive and the rise of bubbles could be played off as an animal, she knew that. Then again, what was the likely chance that someone at Caislin Hallows would be that gullible?

Body ached to sigh in frustration though all she did was twist her foot free of the branch and kick against the muddy ground. In a handful of seconds she had her glamour firmly in place; it was only a surface illusion. A mask over her true frame, nothing more. In a violent rise she broke the surface of the lake, flinging a rich black mane against her back like heavy whips. Her hair smacked against the surface of the water in perfect union to the roll of thunder.

Silver glittered in her eyes for only a moment before they too were consumed by the meager mortal hue of brown. Such a dull and lifeless color at times, which is perhaps the reason her mask took on more of an amber look beneath the moonlight. Strong, slender, arms brought her silently forward. As if she had practiced this with the weather, a flash of lightning lit up the sky the instant she stood from the water. Soak attire clinging provocatively to her supple frame, the chill was down to her bones but she was never one to mind the cold.

Even in this present darkness she could make out the vague figure of the man before her. She didn’t need to see his defensive stance to sense his edge of hostility and for a moment Kalika debated on giving him just that. Power slithered across her body, tightening the hold on her glamour as she stepped forward. Stopping only when the water lapped just below her hips. Her voice was ripped from a sirens throat and torn to pieces, the melody both haunting and beautiful to most.
“Hello…?” Lush lips were a chilled pink hue, reminding herself to appear nothing more than a vulnerable human girl.

Except there was nothing harmless about Kalika, she was a creature of the night. A monster of darkness. She reveled in the pain of others and could out deal the humans so called devil. Her game was of deception, her kind professed to have no hearts, no sympathy for the weak. A creature conditioned not to care she played her part perfectly, until she believed it was as it should be.

4Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

The storm raged on, showing no signs of releasing it's grasp on the land. Winds howled, thunder crashed, and lightning sent blinding flashes. The brief moments of silence were far from reassuring. No earthly creature would respond to a call. Hardly any other creature would. The blond strands seemed so heavy the styling held no strength. The elements made his hair fall and bow like loyal servants. Though his head did not bow, it rested facing forward, though his back arched and twisted, his torso in a ready stance to draw the hilt and its blade from the sheath. His gaze, was visible, and the electrified orbs gaze hint of killer intent.

Left foot back shoulder width from his right foot, planted firm with toes pointed to the nine o'clock flank. His right foot aimed its toes towards his eleven o'clock flank. Both knees bent slightly to allow spin and reflex. Every muscle within his back and arms were tense. His chest and stomach were not as tight, but still ready.

"You DO speak." His voice was almost a full chuckle as he spoke. Shaking his head, his hand loosened the grip on his hilt. And though the visual stress had diminished, he was still ready to react. "I don't question intelligence, I question willingness is all." His eye lids closed, and his lips curled into a childish smile. Still his legs were planted, ready to move at any moment. His head tilted back, as to draw in the weather. His keikogi jacket looked heavy, and matched in weight. By now his hakama pants had began to cling to his body and bell out around his feet.

5Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Darkness sloshed around her as if it was a living thing, water reluctant to let her leave its hold. Outstretched digits showed she had no visible weapon; in fact her dagger was nestled against the willow to her right… along with her boots. Bare toes curled in the mud as she reached the bank of the water. Kalika considered his stance and his words, watching the way he slowly relaxed. He had disturbed her peace, approached with this edge of hostility and yet the Unseelie was playing it calm. After her last little quarrel she wasn’t about to just jump into another, especially without knowing what this boy could do first.

Kalika was one to make deals where she could and fight only when it tickled her fancy. Her temper was a thing to be marveled, power easily snapping together at her will even as she tried to act human. Rolling her shoulders she eased the building tension, reaching up to slide slick strands of hair from her eyes. Still studying him she began to wring out her clothing, a much harder task when she actually left the material on. Cursed human modesty.

Her voice was a melody beneath the roar of thunder, the rain lessening as if it wished to hear her speak. A flash of lightening lit up her frame and for a mere second it pierced her glamour. Like a single frame to a movie reel it could have been a play of the eyes and light, a glimpse at something that wasn’t. Still smiling she shook out her long dark hair and offered the boy only a shrug,
“Yes, I speak…though you must understand my reluctance considering I do not know you nor have I seen you around.” That and this was the perfect setting for an attack if she wasn’t what she was.

A mere human was vulnerable in the rainy setting, throw in the darkness and they were like newborns. Rarely did one find a human capable of a good fight in the middle of a thunder storm, which is why Kalika wasn’t all that bothered by the boys sudden appearance. For once she wasn’t truly feeling up to a confrontation of the violent sort, even if those thoughts did occasional float through her mind. Instead, she was trying to settle for a friendly-ish air to things.
“So do tell, what brings you out in such horrid weather?”

She would simply stand there, a few steps from the water and an easy leap over to her dagger if she needed it, while awaiting his answer.

6Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

This female's comment about being on edge because she had not seen nor met him before, it cause Kouichi to chuckle a bit. His left hand held firm to the sheath, thumb pressed to the guard to unlatch the small securing pin that held the katana in. Still he did not address it. His right hand lifted and scratched at his cheek. "The weather is the answer." He nodded, eyes opening wide once more. Yet they lacked the spark then usual. Locked on a branch just inches put of his reach from a near by tree. "I came because I feel at calm here. Not because of the loom depression, but the feeling of belonging." His lips curled into a childish grin at his own statement, and as if talking to himself. "Geez, when did cryptic become so common. It bores me." His thumb relaxed against the guard, as if resting, and he shrugged.

The thunders hammering continued as they seemed so calmly conversing. The moist and stormy air left dew on almost every thing it touched. His eyes were aimed perfectly. This female of the unknown was still in his view. Beads of water that gathered in his hair and on his flesh beginning to weigh and pour from their resting places. Taking note of his surroundings in immediate view. Nothing in his favor. She most likely saw better than him. It was a lake he knew nothing about. His clothing weighed him down, and his abilities would do more harm then good for him.

His nostrils flared, as he inhaled deeply. His chest lifting slightly. "If you don't mind. If you have any intention of attacking, do it now...." He exhaled, it was as if he was preparing himself. His thumb against the guard once more becoming tense as his eyes aimed down from his tilted back face. His eyes became simple glass cases of pure bolts shooting around. His body began to snap and crackle in the rain. The static reacting in the air as bolts jumped from him slightly, showing no real aim to harm as they sizzled out quickly. His right hand lowered to the hilt of the japanese blade, and grasped firmly. "I'd much rather enjoy this before I return to the school."

His grin began to fade, as every inch of his upper and lower torso tense and twist in preparation to rotate. The tension behind his thumb finally showed fruit. The small latch released, and the guard and sword were free. Still sheathed, his sword already anticipating it's swift use. "I apologize if I seem rash, but I can already see the outcome. And would rather face fate head on if such is the way." His voice held a firm stand of restraint. Though he spoke with emotion, his words held a hesitation to engage. Left wrist shifting a small bit to angle for a much smoother draw. His right wrist reacting in unison to reposition for maximum grip.

7Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:29 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Digits curled as her body itched to move, either attack or back in the water. The problem with both is that in the end the boy would still be there and something would have to be done about him. Kalika just wasn’t sure if she was in the violent mood or the playful kind. Teeth toyed with the corner of her bottom lip, biting too hard so that there was a stain of darkness at the corners of her lips. Like the rest of her true form, her blood came in shades of black and gray with a silver shimmer thrown in for a dramatic touch. The Unseelie were always the kind that loved to show off in the most macabre of ways.

His words caught her off guard, snapping her attention to him until her eyes trained on his weapon. The monster beneath her flesh rumbled its only warning as she took in their surrounds with sudden clarity, noting every vantage point along with every spot to avoid. Already she had had one duel at this school, she wasn’t about to repeat those results… at least not the broken wrist part. Bones clicked as she twisted her hand, remembering that subtle haze of pain; with the pain had come the inevitable pleasure of the battle. Kalika had been raised on such bloody encounters, where weakness was either beat away or you died. Simple as that. Her race was cruel and though it cherished its children, it didn’t coddle them.

Power danced on her lips at every breath she took, this strange human obviously expecting the worst. Lips curled into a smile, a genuine one as she crossed her arms beneath her chest and leaned back ever so slightly. Despite the cool collected image she portrayed there was indeed a swell of magic growing beneath her skin, the darkness of her nature ready to come out and play.
“If you know the outcome already, what fun is it to even wage a tiny quarrel?” Looking rather bored with such an idea she tilted her head back, letting her lashes kiss her cheeks as she closed her eyes for the brief span of a heart beat.

When she looked at him she didn’t bother with the dull human brown. Her eyes were starburst at the pupil, lined in a strip of silver that reflected the moonlight and brought her face to life. Her eyes however were the only otherworldly thing she showed him, the rest of her remained its fragile human guise,
“Besides, it is you who snuck over here… by all means I should be the one wary of an attack from some stranger, shouldn’t I?” Flashing him a smile she fully stepped from the lake, moving beside the vines of the willow tree and therefore a few steps closer to this would be adversary.

8Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Coming from a dark path... One who fell from the tree tops, none the less." Though by the time his gaze shifted to her, his body was already set into motion. His right foot jerked its toes towards her, the wooden blocks that elevated the wooden bottom hooked on a root. His right hand rotated, bringing the sword along with his left hand with it. As though from the hidden depths of his heart, a killer intent made his form firm. His adrenaline was already pumping. His breathing slowed. His lips curling into a thrilled smirk.

"I hold no grudge to hold against you, nor any ill feeling. Yet since you still refuse to state your intent." Eye lids closing once more, though his eyes still held a shine, and it showed that his lids were not completely closed. Simply lazily covered and hidden. "As you say, I am the one YOU should be cautious of. Yet, would you not agree, I am to be suspicious of you?" The steel blade began to slide from it's resting place. Not completely, simply enough to reduce strain on the arm. His smirk had no intention of hiding his intent to fight. "I apologize, but there is only one way we will know how hostile the other is... Iku ze!"

The steel blade reset to its fully sheathed state. His right foot used all the force he could spare. Launching him into a low stance bull rush, the sparks of his eyes dimmed to nothing to remove a constant visual of his location. The small gap between the two blocks that lifted his sandals, caught the above ground roots perfectly. The instant flashes of lightning periodically seemed enough to calculate his next leap. Though there was a limit. It allowed him to close only half the distance between them. If he got in the water, he was gonna be screwed. Though his advance was halted, he was none the less ready.

The damned roots had to be so limited. His stance looked relaxed, Body straight, legs side by side. His lips in a twisted smirk. Now that the small latch had been undone, his right hand dropped. Left palm resting on the very end of the hilt. He simply stood, staring in this female's direction. As though he had frozen in stone or something. His smirk and eyes when illuminated, seemed to reflect that of a fox mask of Japanese festivals. Awaiting her next move, a pure intent to spill blood filling him. He has complete intentions staying under the cover of the murderous intent.

9Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:56 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Lips twitched their way into a slow smile, pulling a touch too far back so that another edge of human was stripped away. Canines were gently curved together, until it was obvious she didn’t have human molars. There was nothing to hint to an omnivorous nature, if anything her entire presence screamed predator…. Lazy as she may have appeared at the moment. Digits curled together, harmless human nails fading to the pampered gray talons of her true form. Nails ticked against her hip, palm resting against the show of flesh just beneath her soaked shirt, in a show of impatience. Or perhaps annoyance was a better word to describe the moment.

Her words remained their sirens whisper, honey sweet even as her human disguise fell to pieces around her. Like broken glass, bits and pieces of magic were visibly falling from her body. Tiny shimmers beneath every flash of lighting, a deathly pale shade consuming and replacing the vibrant healthy tan.
“Correction, I jumped from a branch…. At which point in time You decided to waltz over and take a most aggressive point of interest.” Shoulders rolled in a shrug, the action doing nothing to ease the sudden tension in her body. Every muscle primed to move, to attack.

Darkness took root in her heart, spreading like a disease through her veins. This was her rush, her form of adrenaline. The monster of her nature, the beast of the Unseelie’s, rose in her blood. Her eyes churned a silver and onyx mixture, specks of copper appearing at the edges. Power settled in her bones until the easiest of her spells was only a moments notice away. Her mind struggled for control, split on her desires. Destruction thrummed in her ears, such a seductive ideal. Peace was there as well, though its voice was hardly a whisper above the war drum of her heart.

She had no trouble tracking him, feeling his power against her own as he leapt forward. It took everything she had not to lash out. Fingers curled into her nails sunk into her palms and only then did she twist and easily slide beneath the willow vines. Digits wrapped around the warm leather hilt of her dagger as it greeted her with a giggle. Blasted thing was nothing but trouble; it called for blood with an insatiable hunger rivaled only by the beast she kept inside.

Kalika took a defensive stance, muscles relaxed to allow for a quicker reaction time as she loosely held the blade. Its composition was complex, as heavily drenched in magic as it had been in blood. Its blade a gentle arch like horn of a beast, nearly matching the way her teeth were set. Along its back there was the faintest hint of a wooden spine with minute metal spikes meant to rip flesh asunder as it was pulled free. Deceivingly delicate iron designs curved around the entire blade, making it as beautiful and deadly as the woman who wielded it.

Her feet sunk into the damp earth, water rising to meet her in a gentle ripple, the only thing to hinder her movements. Fully smiling she twisted the blade and switched hands, ambidextrous as she was it didn’t matter though it naturally felt better grasped in her right.
“Come on my dear, I don’t have all night to waste with you.”

10Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 am

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Waltzing?" His excited smirk becoming a rather bored confused expression. "Now I have no idea HOW to waltz. In fact...." His right hand lifted straight over his head, all digits save the index clenched in a fist. His index finger was extended also. As though not the trees but the storm. "I was following towards the eye of the storm. Hoping it was within the limit of Caislin's area. If I were to stray too far, I'd turn back." His hand fell back once more, landing upon his left knuckles. His stance seemed only looking more relaxed than violent. "A sudden unexpected splash still stirs up a fight or flight instinct. I'm only human."

Giving himself a scolding seemed like an odd tactic. Even to himself. "But let's call this a draw. If even one of us were serious about this fight. Blood would be shed. No matter who it was." This was a stated as a mere fact. "If you were to use full power, I'd be dead in this water. If you had lunged like a human, my blade would prove to be a threat. Still, we have a good distance between us. Which shows there is no real wish to kill." A thought that could more than likely be false. Still he placed his faith in it. Had he been wrong, he was wide open for an attack.

His head turning away like his attention was stolen. Yet the only thing with enough power and force was the storm itself. Eyes wide open, gazing into the dark, storm oblivion. His mood changing on a whim of the wind. Glued to the unknown above, as he listened to the clashing. Like a child watching envious of his hero, he awaited more. Instruction, praise, acknowledgment, anything in fact. His head dropping to the left as he stared up. Lips falling into a scowl. Not from being upset, but more interrupted. "Ain't gonna catch the eye of the storm now." He huffed out, discouraged by the fact.

11Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Figure of speech twisted as if meant in the realm of reality and Kalika couldn’t stop the arch of a delicate brow. This… human was odd indeed. One moment wishing to fight and the next standing down like he had no care in the world. Slowly she stood straight, arms crossing beneath her ample chest with the blade held beneath her. “A sudden splash should either entice your curiosity or have you avoiding the area all together.” Mild agitation rang in her sirens voice as she leaned back.

“A draw? This cannot be a draw if we have yet to start fighting. Therefore it is hardly even a minor quarrel.” Her relaxation time was destroyed, it had been shattered the instant the boy showed up. Now she was too on edge to go back, the monster beneath her flesh primed for something more. It wanted blood. Kalika wanted blood. What was to stop her now? A show of power and a quick dance of blades was all it would take and she would have her fun for the day. Either that or something more carnal.

She had a wish to kill, perhaps not fully directed at him, but it was there. A constant in her mind. A plague of her upbringing. Head tilted, vertebrae of her neck audibly popping as she let out a soft sigh. Decision made she tossed the blade, thinking for a moment how she would have liked to aim at the boy. Instead the dagger landed by her boots near the trunk of the tree, hissing in her mind for the lack of entertainment it got. Ignoring its cry of hunger was easier than ignoring the bloodlust in her veins. The need to do something, anything, almost overpowering her senses. The muscles of her jaw tensed as she glanced towards the sky, noting how the rain was but a misty drizzle in the air and yet the clouds remained. Thunder ringing in her ears every so often, keeping the same harsh tempo of before.

“Shouldn’t have been chasing it anyways.” She would never fully understand humans and their need to watch the storms or the clouds. Their constant dreams of bigger things they couldn’t possibly hope to reach, if only for the fact they never tried. Digits danced along the soaked material of her shirt as glamour settled back over her eyes. Amber in coloration they once more matched the rest of her human guise, perhaps nothing more than a play of light.

Turning her back to the boy she moved closer to the lake, pausing when the water was to her knees.
“While you’re here, you might as well introduce yourself and have a swim. The water is positively wonderful.” To her. It was bone chilling and dark, treacherous towards the bottom where limbs could become snagged and in the struggle to get free lived could be lost. The perfect place for a Fae born of the Darkness.

12Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

"Kouichi Aizawa." He spoke with no real tone. Just simply a voice programmed well. Still, he watched the sky with that blank expression. For a dark path, this female had an odd way about her. "I have no clue who you were raised around, but your understanding of humans seems flawed. It's rather annoying..." His head dropped, lips curling into a smirk. "If you believe you understand us,, then why would would you not strike me down?" A question that seemed far to disconnected to be of human origin. Turning back to her direction, he chuckled. With a rather bored expression, he began to wade into the water. Directed towards the very tree her boots lay near.

This woman had a sense about her that irritated him. "I do not claim to hold an understanding of my kind, but I also understand that we all differ." Once close enough, he drew the sheath and sword from his hip and lofted it to the ground. Her offer was tempting, but he held no trust for her yet. "I don't see any reason to explain my reasons. I don't think a Dark Path could understand." His geta sandals sank below the surface of the water. His hakama pants seemed to expand in weightless expansion. Unsure if he would swim or not. Still aware that she had the advantage. "It is only polite to give your name in return."

Perhaps he lapsed in judgment. His keikogi jacket fell from his shoulders, revealing his thin frame. Long limbs, with a lack of any sign of muscle. Hidden within that body. No scars visible. Yet his body seemed hardened over hard work and discipline. "If you take it with you or not, I'll say this once. As a race, humans lack any honor, loyalty, or faith. It is instilled into us from birth, lessons learned, and experiences. When you bunch us together, you become no better than those of us who hate." Once the jacket was off his upper torso, he used the sleeves to tie it to his waist. Once done, he began to wade deeper into the water. His fox-like expression returned, a smirk and nearly completely closed eyes. Deciding to take her up on the offer to swim.

13Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Silver flashed behind the dull glamour brown as she listened to the boy prattle on about the ways of humans. Kalika had yet to -say- anything on her opinion or understanding of mortal playthings, so unless Kouichi happened to a mind reader he wouldn’t have known. That and Kalika would have been in true trouble if someone such as that came along, especially when her inner beastie took over her mind. Rolling her shoulders she felt the pressure of her magic and knew her glamour held firm. She looked every bit the part she played, clothes clinging to a healthy -humanly- hued flesh.

Water lapped at her thighs, gentle ripples along the surface of the lake. Black water churned beneath her, darkness given a touch of life. She tilted her head to the given title, pausing at the words ‘Dark Path.’ Old term he should not know. Agitation seized her bones, monster of her nature hauling itself to the surface of her skin for a split second. Tantalizing words whispered in her mind, seduction in the form of destruction. She waved her hand through the air to dismiss the idea and tried to aim for her previous goal. A fun and relaxing time. That’s all she had wanted.

“For one so wise amongst a horde of mediocre minds it would do you good to keep quiet at times.” She tilted her head, glamour brown hair sticking to her damp flesh as she watched him from the corner of her eye. There was a threat in that look, fleeting as it was; the flash of a predator sizing up its prey was unmistakable. Muscles along her jaw tightened, tensing as if she contemplated biting him and yet all she did was move in deeper.

Feet poised on the drop off, where the shallow water suddenly gave way to the frigid black depths, she grinned. Turning to face him for a moment she studied his actions, wading deeper into something that closely resembled her domain.
“You have done nothing to warrant the trust of my name though I can hardly hold your lack of manners against you. I am known as Kalika Ma, terrible to say it isn’t a pleasure meeting you Kouichi Aizawa.” Something that resembled a laugh parted her lips, the melody light and eerie beneath the rumble of thunder.

Arch of her foot, the tinniest bits of pressure and she fell back into the chilled comfort of darkness. Body twisted beneath the surface, muscles put to good use as she swam closer to the bottom before kicking off from the earth. Rotting branches grabbed at her though this time she ignored the lull to remain there forever, no longer was this a safe spot to relax. Hair flicked with the wicked precision of a whip, slapping against her shoulders and the water as she resurfaced at the heart of the lake. Treading water she took but a moment to glance around for the boy before she dove back under, wondering if he dared to venture in deeper.

14Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

His mind continued to meditate upon this female. Her reactions, and even words brought a carnal entertainment. "I may be wise, I am still foolish and young." His words came with a human child's smile. Innocent and ignorant. Freezing in place, he watched her sink away. Curious, he continued to keep watch. Kalika Ma, even for here at Caislin, it seemed slightly different. His fox-mask expression returning. There was something in her that seemed to despise him. The very way she seemed on edge provided that insight. It brought a very inhumane cruelty out in him. Like a young mass murderer, he would enjoy tormenting that spite. As long as she allowed at least.

Though he made no haste, he waded further in. This very situation went against all he was ever taught. Those who lived within the dark path were the enemy. It was said they would strike anyone down without a moments notice. Yet he still stood. No blood was shed, nor any harm brought. As a conclusion, he suspected even Dark Path's were individuals also. His pace once more froze in place once the water was at his waist. As though it was all his trust would accept. Perhaps the teachings were wrong, or at least incomplete.

"Do you understand the irony of being lectured by... Well by a Dark Path." With a shrug, a snicker escaped his throat. His fox-like expression twisting into an amused way. There was no sign of which land she originated. This made his curious. Were the Dark Paths in other lands so unique? Perhaps they were used, or enslaved. Ideas swirled, but none settled. None seems to fit her. Not in his view at least.

15Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Talons itched as if they held a life all their own, twitching, dreaming. She wanted to sink her fingers through his ribcage and rip out his heart… No. Not true. Not entirely true, at least. Kalika wanted so much more than a quick kill; she wanted a game, a challenge. The other boy, Riley, had been tricky. Their deal had kept her from going for the kill but the damage had been done all the same. The pain and pleasure was better than any human equivalent of a high. Her beast had purred for days after that, content to rest in the back of her mind like a fat cat with all the cream it could ever want for.

Content feline had slowly degraded back into its former, feral, self. Ravenous and demanding, pushing at her constantly as it tried to rip her sanity to pieces. Emotions were hardly enough to keep it at bay anymore, these lingering feelings all around her providing nothing. In an iron drenched world it took all she had to survive and this school only gave her so much. She needed more, craved it like the starved to food. Even this minor annoyance was acceptable, if for the sole fact it gave her something else to do besides worry.

Muscles work beneath honey complexion of glamour, attention broken from the ranting in her mind and returned to the boy before her. Just a boy after all. Albeit, one who didn’t know exactly when to keep his mouth shut. She was edgy, temper pushed to its end though he had done nothing to warrant such. Volatile, the Unseelie could go from a semblance of kindness to all out madness in the bat of a dark lash.

She cut through the water as if it were nothing, balancing on the edge of the shore again. Water to her hips she was perhaps five feet, if that, away from Kouichi. The urge to slice his flesh open coiled in her gut as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. Unlike him she couldn’t simply toss her clothing to the side, for some reason humans found that a bit appalling. Kalika had yet to rationalize their need to cover, their embarrassment when certain acts of the flesh were mentioned. Digits plucked at the fabric of her clothing though it refused to relinquish its hold from her flesh without a fight.

Minor distraction she left the material alone for now, nails satisfied to tap along the length of her ribcage.
“You keep saying that… Yet you shouldn’t know. Only three should and that’s because I chose to tell them… to show them…” Delicate brows inched closer as her eyes narrowed. Amber coloration of her glamour churned together, spots of silver appearing around the iris. She didn’t like the reference, the Dark Path title that should have pleased her. Instead it irritated her, slithered against her nerves in the wrong way. No one should know but the headmistress, the boy she had fought, and the Puppeteer she had struck a deal with.

Her secrets were hers to keep and the fact that this boy so openly spoke as if he knew something…. It wasn’t pleasant. For the umpteenth time she had the urge to hit him, stab him or something as equally drastic.

16Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

With a shrug, Kouichi turned around and began towards his katana. "You speak as though I should care." His right hand launched upward in a bored wave. Unsure how to really respond. "I could care less what ya' are. Dark Path, or not. This school is for new beginnings, no?" With no intention of anything more than conversation at this point. Every ripple and disturbance from his motions held order within chaos. "Tell me, Kalika was it?" His back faced her, he licked his lips to moisten them. His knees bending, and his right hand clasping around the sheath of his sword. "You must have met humans who's hearts have fallen to the Dark Path... What does your kind do to them?"

It was a serious question, no matter how foolish he was for asking. His knees straightened and he gazed back over his shoulder at her. Why he asked, or the intention behind his words. None was made clear, as he awaited her answer. He held no intention of knowing her past. Nor did he want her to know his. Her reactions were entertaining though. Between all of the people he met, this school was becoming very interesting and fun. Still, this was a female. Which ignited a rather unexplainable rage. Which settled below the surface and festered. Rotting away at his sane mind-set.

The katana was passed from right to left, and he grasped the hilt in his right palm. Drawing it out enough to gaze at the steel. "What of you, personally. If you met a human who fell to the Dark Path, could you forgive the intrusion, or slay them as a sin?"

17Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Monster roared in the darkness of her mind, muscles seized in a sudden fury and she could barely stop herself from attacking. Nails sliced into the flesh of her palm, blood glittering with darkness as it blended into the water. Insult had been thrown at her, in one fashion or another and she was tired of it. Tired of playing human for creatures she didn’t like, tired of feeling the iron sink into her bones. Exhaustion replaced anger and she nearly sank into the water again.

Mood swings were tiring she finally concluded, they drained too much of her and she had little to spare. The glamour took its toll as well, pulling at her last bit of strength until it was all almost too much. Shaking her head she pulled herself away from the edge of the lake, met only with the back of the boy. Again anger rumbled in her chest but the monster was strangely subdued, as if it too were tired.

Her voice was haunted on some level, its usual charm there with a touch of something else. A blend of excitement and repulsion, “My kind?” Oh such horrors they had wreaked, such beautiful horrors. Chaos had been hers. Destruction at her fingertips. Back then she was glorious, full of life and energy… How she hated peace treaties. This acting nice was killing her in one form or another. Rolling her shoulders she softly sighed,
“It depends on how they fell… If they fell, lured by one of ours then their fate was sealed… Nothing could save them. If they burned because of love, well then sometimes rules were broken to keep them but it never worked out.” She knew, she had hunted them herself. She had sought them out, a hellhound at their every turn. Kalika had worn plenty out until they were driven mad, thinking every shadow meant them harm.

She had brought them back, always to where they belonged. Broken or not, she wasn’t the one to issue punishment. Kalika, however, had relished every moment hunting them. Every taste of fear and flash of terror in their eyes. She was a monster by upbringing, hungering only for the most carnal of emotions. Yet the school was forcing another side to be considered and the Unseelie was not at all pleased.

Attention found focus on the way he retreated to his blade, letting the weapon dance back and forth in his hands.
“Depends, again, on their path… Sometimes the darkness isn’t as bad as people think. Sometimes its worse.” She should have something along the lines of not bothering if she was left alone but that was false. Kalika had a knack for luring trouble to her like a moth to flame, not that she minded that part. She did however wonder what the boy was getting at. If he had some big bad demons lock inside of him as well. Suddenly, this night wasn’t looking too terrible.

18Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue May 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

This woman, she held some very foreign ideals. With a smirk, he pushed the blade into its resting place and slid the sheath into its loop at his hip. "Kalika-san..." With a deep breath, he turned to face her. Half closed lids, a stolid expression. "Why would you save a fallen human? When ever their own kind will slay them, does it seem worth it?" His smile returned after the question as though it was all that held it back.

As a human, the lessons learned and those offered were all he could use to learn. His heart was easily swayed and at times made poor choices. "In my land, we execute those who have fallen to the Dark Path. Many of us don't question it. Would you say we are misguided?" His aggressive demeanor seemed to blow away in a wind so subtle it was undetectable. His smiling face was very child like. The very way he presented himself, the world could not effect him. "The teachings say, when one falls to the Dark Path, they give in to the selfishness of any emotion. Is that wrong?"

He was no interrogating her, simply asking to understand. The lids of his eyes opened. Ice blue hues stared at her with the questions still within them. Muscles tense, to the very point that his hands shook. Were the teachings wrong? The consequences too harsh? His question only ignited more anger. Shown by a growl and turning away. This Dark Path continued to confuse him. Leaving silence as his only real expression.

19Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue May 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Chest rose and fell, dramatic little sigh parting lush lips. Chills flitted across her spine to remind her she was drying out. Like a fish that had been on land to long she desperately craved the cool comfort of oblivion. Thunder roared to life, a deep rumble she felt all the way to her core. It was a reminder that the storm wasn’t far, as fickle as nature was it could easily come back with a vengeance.

Glamour brown eyes glanced towards the sky, wishing the clouds would come back and once more darken out the night stars. They twinkled and danced with a merriment she resented. Oh how she loathed it all of a sudden, this ruined relaxation and all these questions. She had no answers for him, none that he would likely find fitting or pleasing to hear. Lips were torn in the curl of a smile and the edge of a snarl, twisting her features into the flash of a monster before she found her calm.

Collected she merely rolled her shoulders, letting the boy talk his way through his thoughts before she bothered to answer him. Not that she had anything awe-inspiring to say.
“You keep asking things that have too many variables, too many turning points in which I have no idea how to go around. Would I save someone, a human, from others should they go down a dark path… probably not. Likely not but once more I don’t truly know the answer you seek.” Not that it would have mattered.

Kalika had yet to spend quality time around any particular human; the most was a class and perhaps a passing glance. Other than that she didn’t get much interaction, which was fine with her save for the lack of emotions. In this iron rich realm she needed to keep up her strength as best she could. Digits rubbed across her arms, skin slick with water for a moment or two.

“Who am I to know what you or yours deem as wrong or right? I can tell you about my people but that means nothing. We have different laws, different means of survival.” And yet they weren’t terribly far from each other. In one way or another, just the Fae were too proud a race to ever say so. “I think everyone should question…silently or yelling it out, doesn’t matter. Find a better way to do things.” Kalika’s better and his better were probably on opposite ends of the spectrum but the meaning remained the same.

Another dramatic sigh and she was moving, water greedily clinging to her clothing as she pulled away. Until she was close enough to touch the boy, just within reach she stopped to look him over. Taking in his stance and his weapon, toying with the idea of a fight before just as easily dismissing it,
“So much trouble on your mind, why don’t you just relax a little.” There it was. That sirens melody, that luring call. Magic of her nature poured into every little purr of a sound. She didn’t dare reach for him but she was close enough to do so. Close enough to regret the action should he wish to fight and strike. For now though she kept her form relaxed and at ease, merely awaiting his reaction.

20Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Thu May 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

He could state no reply. He simply moved to the tree guarding her belongings, and sat. His back pressed to the trunk. His sword pushing up from it's safe spot and resting against his left shoulder. The hilt a mere two inches from his body. His right hand held the sheath, digits caressing the hilt wraps. "Please don't take offense if I don't relax." His voice was cold, detached from everything. Still a smile stayed, as though mocking any violent feel he got from this woman. She offered him to relax, but his recent ill-mannered actions were still fresh.

"If YOU were to witness a human fall, how would you react? Slay him? Would you try and save him? The possibilities are endless, I bet you would have a field day. Am I wrong, Kalika-san?" His question was much more idle chat at this point. Trying to study this encounter. This Dark Path, she attended the same school as him. Why was unknown. In fact, she sparked intrigue. He questioned everything about the Dark Path, mostly why she hid away. Those reasons were actually quite numbered. Though to Kouichi it didn't matter.

Lips curling into a wicked smirk, his head turned from side to side. Like a suspicious person about to give some information. His short blond hair was so heavy that not even his motion made it move. His eyes opened, yet the blue hues were empty. Perhaps it was the street performer background, but his true self was like a shell of a human. Unsure how to express himself. Like an empty shell waiting for some unknown force. So unsure where to bring their conversation without questioning her too far.

21Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Chest rose, fighting the confines of her wet before lush lips parted in a slow exaggerated sigh.
“Nothing to forgive you for unless you apologize for all these mind numbing questions.” She was tired of them and it was showing, her temper slinking towards the surface. The anger coiling through her veins was a welcomed reprieve to this droll game of answers and questions.

“How am I to know what I would do? Centuries ago if you asked me I would have laughed and said slay them of course, today I don’t know. Who am I to say a human has truly fallen? Who are you to ask these questions of me?” She was tired of him, a dangerous thing given her state of mind. She was bored and her temper was rising to the surface, anger coiling through her veins. It was all a welcomed reprieve to this droll game of answers and questions.

Shoulders rolled, power slithered over her skin to distort her glamour for a few precious seconds. Unseelie image beneath as beautiful as it was deadly, pale flesh with hints of deathly blue and gray at her lips. Lush tiers were curled in the faintest hint of a snarl. Aggression was just another form of passion, another one of those carnal emotions she feasted on. If she couldn’t have some fun with him one way, then another would do just as well.
“Come now… I’m tired of this. Relax and enjoy the lake with me or leave.”

The power building at her fingertips hinted to her wish of action, though she refused to be the first to attack, if at all. It took little concentration to summon her black flames, devoid of life and light though again she wasn’t the one going to make the first move. Fire stayed under her skin, barely contained, ready to come out and play just as her monster wanted. She appeared human still, except the illusion would be one hell of a pain to hold if they have a minor quarrel. Not that Kalika minded, she was rapidly growing tired of playing nice… Tired of playing human.

Her voice purred with sweetness, honey rich,
“Which is it Kouichi?”

22Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Without skipping a beat, his legs lifted him up, and then sprung his torso. As though he was no more than a mere puppet. Leaving the katana at the tree. "My answer... This lake is calming indeed. Even with the company of a Da..." His words froze and yet his body moved forward to stand beside her. "No, you are not a category... You are a living being. You are Kalika-san." Correcting his words quickly. Voice dark and distant. "Fate has an odd plan for me, allowing me to live after meeting you." He then moved past her just enough to kneel and splash water on his face.

Body relaxing, as though he had become lost in the water. Without the static surrounding him, he was rather frail looking. Unfit to wield a weapon perhaps. Yet his muscle structure was slightly larger than an average lanky guy. His blonde hair out of place, and the blue eyes a rather odd detail. "Kalika-san... I have one last question. Then I'm done..." His gaze locked on the dark image cast as his reflection, the hatred wild and untamed. His mind raced for how to word it, without sounding foolish or cryptic.

He waited for a response. As though knowing his boundaries when it came to speaking. He simply enjoyed the feel of the water as he got lost in the darkness. The cool water felt refreshing. "If not, I wont ask." He finished. Cupping his hands, he lifted water and splashed his face. Still his mind was stuck. If he couldn't smile and joke his way out, all that he knew left him only violence as an option. Yet, here she was. Offering a peaceful moment. It baffled him. His carnal smirk died into a feint smile. "Perhaps I'm more a monster than you...." He whispered, and pulled his keikogi back up onto his body. Then dove in. Everything seemed to wash away. All thought but to swim. Enjoy what time he had of peace. As false as it may truly be.

23Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Kalika wasn’t one to start at sudden movements, and even if she wanted to play she wasn’t willing to risk it. Monster of her nature clawed at her flesh, demanding freedom she couldn’t give it. Arm crossed beneath her chest as she watched him, nails turning their wicked intentions upon her own flesh. He was close enough to touch now, close enough to rake her nails down his back.

Brow arched as the boy spoke, mulling over his words with an ounce of thought. She was living but was she alive? So many conflicting emotions here, all belonging to her…. Such a foreign concept the Unseelie, to have a taste of something her own, emotions that were so very bittersweet. Rolling one shoulder she tilted her head just enough to watch him kneel. In a flourish of a move she could attack, she could wrap her talons around his neck and strangle the life from his body. She could sink her nails through his chest and draw out that favored mass of beating muscle.

Monster rose as lips curled in a most wicked smile, muscle slowly building tension as if she was about to pounce.

His words broke the haze, his pose of a potential question. Undesirable as it was, she would perhaps humor him in the matter. Tongue flicked across lips, tasting the pure sweetness of rainwater.
“Ask what you will Kouichi, I cannot guarantee and answer.” The best she could do for him considering she was straddling a dangerous line at the moment. Somewhere between sanity and madness, her usual playing ground.

"Perhaps I'm more a monster than you...."

She couldn’t help it; she let a laugh spill from her lips like blood from a wound. The melody was both haunting and merry. More of a monster than her? While no doubt possible, she couldn’t bring herself to believe it of this boy. He didn’t attack when he had the chance, nor did he try to invoke her wrath. Things that Kalika would have done under different circumstances… She watched him as far as she could before the darkness of the lake swallowed his form and hid him from even her eyes.

Tilting her head back she glanced towards the sky, taking comfort in subtle light of the moon. Bloodied nails moved from her sides to stretch towards the sky, muscles popping and cracking before the Unseelie relaxed. She would wait only a short while in the shallow water before moving back towards the tree with her things. Instead of donning her boots and dagger, she climbed again. Back to the branch she had first jumped from. This time she didn’t dare to show her wings, opting to crouch down and straddle the branch. Stretching over her perch just above the lake to watch for the boy and potentially answer his question. She poised perfectly, able to either relax or jump into the lake at a moments notice.

24Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Surfacing shortly after her disappearing act. His eyes closed as he wiped water from his face. "What made you come interact with humans?" The tone held a different question. Not one he could ask her directly, but simply ask for some insight that may help his own also. Why to interact with other humans. Why people put such hope and care into bonds that break easily. Still, she was not him. Making his way back once more towards the shallow water, he sighed. The blond hair watered down so much in seemed it would make him tumble off balance.

His gave lowered to his right hand, focusing as he watched sparks fly from his own flesh, and small darkening spots of flesh form. As though he was trying to start a dead battery, only small hints of power remained. The chill in the air was bad enough, now the water. He could feel the low voltage left within his body start to die down. He became lazy and depressed. Sitting in the shallow water so it was up to his chest. Still he did not relax, every muscle was ready to react to the fullest extent.

The digits of his hands squirmed in the water as though staying loose. Was it in anticipation of a fight, or just to relax? He traded the sensation of fear, for the calming promise of peace. Splashing the water some as though to discard any reflection cast back at him. As though waving away some invisible annoyance. Tossing away his feelings. Ignoring his heart. "I apologize for my aggression earlier." He called to Kalika. Though from an above view, one might assume he had lost consciousness. Hunched forward and still.

25Melody of Thunder Empty Re: Melody of Thunder Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 am

Kalika Kali Ma

Kalika Kali Ma
Bronze
Bronze

Thunder gave a distant rumble, the sound of a disgruntled animal as the rains faded. Darkness remained, the moon occasionally glimpsed through a catch in the curtain of clouds. The water was still for a moment or two before the boy broke the surface and returned to his shallow spot. Kalika watched him through a veil of thick lashes, Unseelie silver flashing in her eyes.

“The truth is all I can really give you on that matter and I’m afraid its one most humans don’t like.” The limb shivered as she stretched, her perch precarious at best. Darkness tumbled around her shoulders, damp shadows that blended with the night. Her word was simple, the tone dead air even as she turned it into a soft lull. “Boredom.” It was as simple and complex of an answer there could be. Boredom had dragged her from her homeland to this school and it was the sole reason she was here now. Its what brought her though not at all what kept her tethered.

Iron was sure to kill her and in this modern world it was everywhere, even in the air. It was a disease, a sickness that was curling in her veins. She should have left long ago, she should have caused her chaos and her destruction then returned home. At least then she wouldn’t be wracked with all of this. With emotions and a sense of responsibility, neither of which she enjoyed.

Voice a whispered melody she answered,
“That was hardly what I could call aggression but I accept your apology.” She watched him, sensed a hollowness in his soul. A darkness that called to her monster and compelled her to act; she was unsure if she wanted to help him or rip him to pieces. A very perplexing mystery indeed. “Why do you distant yourself in such a manor?” Sharp senses had picked up on it, his lack of life and personality. His lack of a reaction to her seduction, which usually only meant a few things. The way he was ready for a battle spoke to her most, and while he should certainly expect the worse from her, she couldn’t truly understand him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum