Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Description Reference I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Description Reference

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Description Reference Empty Description Reference Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 am

admin

admin
Admin

Neihem Steelwynd will respond with information regarding the general location of this class.

https://caislinhallows.rpg-board.net

2Description Reference Empty Nature Class signup Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:36 am

Neihem Steelwynd

Neihem Steelwynd
No Rank
No Rank

After prowling the secret garden area for most of the day, Neihem had finally found a cozy spot hidden amidst an overgrown section of the garden for him to make his new home. A small growth of trees and underbrush seemed to sprout new buds and shoots as Neihem worked his way into their midst, branches intertwining above to form a crude sort of roof and tall grasses lying over and weaving themselves together at one end to form a soft place for him and Ashuur to rest. "Yes, this will do nicely," he mused as he began laying out his effects needed to start classes. After nestling his cache of wine and refilling his flask, he set about putting to order all of his potion-making accoutrements, the stone mortar and pestle, and his obsidian dagger.

The gryphon immediately went to the grassy bed, curled around himself and went to sleep. "Rest well, my old friend. We have busy times ahead," he crooned to the small black shadow. He then hefted his ever-present staff and made his way back amongst the confounding human hallways. Near the registration office he posted the signup for his classes to begin. He hoped in earnest that the students and staff of Caislin Hallows were more open to the great mother than most of the folks he had met on his journeys. The Great Spirits knew she could use all the help she could get.

The small clipboard left swinging on the wall, Neihem once more uncapped his flask and took a long draught of the sweet nectar and made his way back to the gardens to rest after his long, long journey.

3Description Reference Empty Re: Description Reference Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 pm

She entered, cautiously within the dim lightly. The stack of papers before her as her own head turned seeing an empty room. She pouted slightly as her shoulders lowered, her stance showing somewhat of disgruntled disappointment. Not allowing the damsel role to damage her face, for frowning causes wrinkles, and a wrinkled damsel is unattractive, undesired, and unable to truly be saved. The coat rack followed behind as its own transparent face scanned the room.

The coat rack bobbed along on its base as it telling her no one was in there. “Yes, yes Rack. I am fully aware of the Professor’s own absence. Fear not for we must continue our search, to leave papers unattended it is a waste my darling.” The coat rack bobbed again as Margo turned to face it. “Excuse me, your foul actions cause me to blush. You mustn’t show aggravation for you are certainly no prince charming. Come, come Rack. We must find the professor.”

As Margo walked back out the door she glared lightly at the coat rack. “Do you stand beside your mother with that sort of behavior? She would be appalled to be in association.” The coat rack huddled towards Margo as she smiled. “No worries darling, no harsh feelings nor words.” Margo smiled as she walked down the hall in search of Sir. Steelwynd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum