Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
The Stables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stables

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Tue May 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

color=teal]The trouble that brewed and the darkness that raged like fires in the pits of hell raging with the vicious fury of a thousand dying soldiers. Fingertips moved from gentle trimmed faces, to softly torn clothing, like a trip along the world hands only moved to tighten against the form that now claimed his lap. A tempting fate, a terrible truth? His playfulness was fading, yet hers was igniting faster than his was choosing to die out. Relighting the grin that covered gentle lips time and time again, yet his hands once again traveled along the various curve and architecture of the little spot of torment that wriggled in his lap.

Such a dangerous little vampress that pressed her way in, closer she became as her lips were now a teasing flurry of softened petals against his own. Like some cold soul he stretched out around her form, the small weakened little form it was and made sure it held in position on his lap. His lips only curled slightly as it became a cold dance with death in a slight resurrection of the turning fates. Feeling the want, the need inside of this demonic little creature he lashed out with his tongue against the gentle and soft one that broke it’s way through. A growl was working its way up through his chest, the soft rumble could be felt through his chest, vibrating against hers for that brief moment before he tried not to make soft sounds from the nails that dragged along his skin.

His head tossed back, grinning like a dangerous little wolf he forced back up and against her softened plush lips he let out a soft growl as he lapped, dancing with the warmth of a gentle blood hungry tongue. ’’Take…’’ Almost a moan, but so close to a whisper as the arms that curved and coiled around her, gripped and fingertips and hands gripped on what little material he could scavenge up and hold so he didn’t rip into softened skin that hid right beneath that almost useless thing called a skirt. His fingertips brushing against the outer touch of her thigh , every time his body shuddered, and everytime his grip gained stronger against the material of clothing. [/color]

27The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 pm

His sounds, his touch, how he gripped at her clothing rather than her only showed her just how much she was teasing him. Though she was teasing herself as well. With a hiss, she pressed her lips roughly against his, catching his lower lip within her teeth, nipping enough to break the skin. The taste of his blood pouring into her own mouth cause her eyes to roll back into her head. Her grip upon him tightened, she grinded unknowingly into him with a moan as she savored his taste.

You didn't tell me you tasted so.... divinely.... Mmmmmm Pressing her lips into his again, she raked her nails along his skin down his chest from his shoulder causing tiny little trails of pink with dots of red where she broke the skin again. With a cackle, she removed her lips from his, glared into his eyes mischeviously, and before he could do a thing, she began to lick and kiss upon his chest, taking in the tiny bits of blood here and there. Allowing and placing her touch upon his chest.

Her breathing was becoming slowly faster and deeper. Allowing her own breath to flow against his skin as she ran her tongue up his chest to his shoulder. Slowly of course, only to growl into his ear. I don't think I'll be able to control myself much longer... your taste... its so... mmmmmmm She moaned gently against his ear. Halfly wanting him to bite her back, but the screams and yells of Lia in the back of her mind were already going off.

28The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Wed May 11, 2011 12:27 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

The nip of his lip, and his senses were gone. He could only hold onto the woman that claimed his lap, now tearing at his lip for the taste of life for their breed. His body wanted to shake, and shiver. To erupt in a madness with tearing of flesh, of dances of limbs. He could only allow his hands to moved from the gentle grasp of the Ligathia’s clothing and his hands grasped onto the mixture of clothing and bare skin. He grabbed and gripped tightly against her form, only making enough room for her to wiggle away if she so chose to. Grinning from ear to ear his form curled, and only a gasp escaped him as she bit onto his lip and forced him to dig his fingertips into her thighs and force her close against his own form.

A breath,a sigh of relief as he took only a moment to regain his slightly loss composure. Once more his touch returned to a gentle, soft stroking to the outer of her thighs. Grinning against lips for only a moment. Her explanation for the taste of his blood only made him laugh softly, then her nails caused his chest to raise and his hands to gently squeeze against her thighs. Just like bad temptation, he was all to much falling into the darkness of this girls touch. Her need and desire to tear him apart, matched only by his restraint that forced his nails to dig into her skin to want to tear that flesh apart.

His eyes fluttered and he watched her carefully as she covered his chest in a soft trail, her growl set him off course. And forced his hands to become stronger against her form, grinning one hand raised and caught the back of her neck, raising her head up slightly as he held her in spot once again. ’’Control? Who mentioned anything about using control little darling? We're here to have...Fun...’’ His grin never failed as he raised up to her, letting his now bloody lips press against hers once again for just a moment before he laid back against the chair and left his hand on the back of her neck, as the other moved and gently danced against her form, tracing spots of skin left open.

29The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 am

Each time he gripped her thighs it sent chills down her spine. Moaning gently as she lapped at the blood, suckling at his lip as he pushed another kiss against her lips telling her it was alright to lose control.... to have... fun... as he called it. Her grin increased ten fold as she pressed herself more so against him. Not a thing could get in between them now. The only thing in their way of their skin touching each other's was the clothing they were both wearing. Gripping at his upper arms and shoulders she kissed roughly back, growling each time she took in a breath or released one.

Her lips were turning red from the stain of his blood, and yet she cared not. She licked at them and returned to kissing him. Feeling his hands upon her, and without a care, she kept it going. Only now... did she pull away from his kiss... that tentalizing kiss that was driving her completely mad now. Moving her lips along his jawline, and towards his neck where she placed suckling kisses, purrs that would slowly crawl up to his ear.

Her gaze would crawl with it, trying to catch his gaze before her fangs lowered once more to touch that perfect looking skin of his neck. Grazing it gently along it while she found the perfect spot to sink them into. Her hunger was growing. SHe was teasing him and herself and soon she would not be able to bear it. Without much more wait, her touch of her fangs would sink sharply into his neck right as her nails clung to his back, pulling him towards her, as if they could be any closer.

30The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Wed May 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

There were far too many actions to try and frill this motion into one, even with the growling of the beast growing inside of Ligiatha forcing his nature to rise and heighten. Something more, something needed yet the taste of blood covering his lips was a distraction all on its own. It was true, his mortal movements were nothing compared to what visions he had rolling through his mind. Perhaps just one, just one little taste. His fangs bared and carefully he was finding his way closer against her shoulder, yet as lips touched skin the deviant woman took hold with strength which only forced Mikel to sit back against the wall once again, eyes like little needles as they stared down against this woman.

This young little vixen he held wrapped arms around, now grew more like the creature she is instead of the slowly dying and starved girl. Oh how he could have taken her then, forced himself upon her and taken the delicacy of newly forgotten blood. Yet in his time of reforming strength, he took this chance to help out another. Perhaps it wasn’t only to help her out, perhaps there was some sick twisted game he was playing all through this. Still, hands laid flat against her skin only allowing the touch of nails to graze and chase the length of leg that held around his waist. Oh this bundle of tying torture and precision sadism was enjoyable as all Mikel had to do was allow the little vixen her time to gain the wealth he harvested for so long.

Her comments on his blood, only made his smile return. Upon that wicked face lain a look that had outlasted the centuries and forced its demure gaze upon Ligiatha. This trifle of skin and blood, with that same exquisite design that could mirror his in an instant. Perhaps he was crazed to dabble in the blood of his kind once again, but winners never quit, as they say… Playing in dangerous territory this young girl was, torturing his neck for the mere moments it took to have her bloodlust finally over take.

From her soft growling noises, to his gentle touch across barren skin to the amusing sounds of moans and heavy breathing. Even he had started to lose control finally, with his fingertips tracing the unbound clothing that laid torn and diminished against her skin, to the long locks of hair that he would twirl betwixt his fingertips from time to time. Yet the only thought on his mind was the same thought that came pouring from bleeding lips. ’’To see you dressed in fine silk and gems…’’ Even as she was biting into his neck, he still spoke with the same calm and time tortured voice. This time allowing his hands to free from her thighs, only to pull at the strands of hair that covered her face and neck over her shoulder. He sat there, shivering some from the all too enjoyable feel of fangs in his neck as his fingertips graced through her strands of hair and down along her back.

As close as they were at this moment, it was the little things that would force them closer.

31The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 pm

She felt the change in how he held her, how his grips loosened and his body seemed more calm and still. Had her pull on him loosened that much? Suckling upon his neck as she took in his blood. still almost drugged by his taste, she did in fact heard what he said. 'To see you dressed in fine silk and gems…' Did he wish to see her dressed finer? And if so... she knew for a fact she only had one other dress, but no gems. The dress had been sewn by the puppeteer, and yet she hadn't worn it yet. It sat upon her bed waiting for her. But why did he wish to tell her he wanted to see her looking her best? Was her dress and way she held herself not enough? Not enough to tease and pull him in to her mischievous little games?

Pulling her lips away from his shoulder, his blood slid down her luscious lips to her chin. Gazing into his eyes she tilted her head slightly. Part of her enjoying so much the feel of his gentle hand running through her hair and down her back. The repetitive little thing that even had Lia accepting. He was showing her a kind side... and Ligiatha wasn't used to this. It was more of a ... Lia thing, rather than her own. She loved games, lust over love any day. Roughness and pain is what she knew. But gentleness only confused her. She wasn't sure what to do.

Lifting her hand up to her lips she wiped the dripping blood away and began to lick it up off the back of her palm like a feline cleaning themselves. Her eyes never ceasing from his. Lia's attention was up, alert, and curious. Where as Ligiatha.. just wasn't sure. What do you mean in that... if you want to see me dressed... better... perhaps our next meeting... you shall see my other dress... it's quite nice. All leather. She smiled teasingly knowing that the black dress with its red thread only showed her pure true self. The corset like top and the bell sleeves with the slits up to the hips were all her. Sexy, dangerous, and.. a tease.

32The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Sat May 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

[[I need to contact Lillian to see if it's appropriate to continue here or if we need to be moved.]]

33The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

Go ahead and fade it out and I will put it in the mature section...

34The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel sat with this, detached smile on his face, letting the slight grin slink from ear to ear as his head fell back and leaned back against the wall. His hands had let go of the form that leaned and seemed to almost squirm in his lap. One arm crossed his chest, and the other hand lifted and tapped slightly against his cheek. Grinning still his eyes danced across the girl as his grin widened to the point his tongue was playing with the slight extension of fang in the side of his mouth. Perhaps he had hit a nerve this time, a simple word of spoken tragedies made her eyes seem almost too focused like he had made something light a flame in an old candle.

He stopped his grinning as she spoke, giving a gentle shrug his hands moved out across the skin of legs that hung over his lap then grasping at the wrists of the young girl. Once more that estranged smile returned to his lips, almost hissing he pulled the girls wrists so that they were above his head and holding with contorted meaning. ’’Perhaps it’s not the meaning of the words, but the lacking of ones…’’ One hand wrapped around her wrists and held them in spot as he dropped his other hand just to the point of Ligiatha’s neck tracing a single spot before he retracted his hand with that same devilish smirk on his face.

His head tilted, and he stretched the side of his neck that now had the simple mark of very slight wounds. Relaxing his shoulders as he still held her wrists in his hand, and he could only stare up at her as the smile on her face had returned once again and he just shook his head slightly with the smirk on his face holding as he rolled his tongue in his teeth, lost in just slight thought.

35The Stables - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stables Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 am

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

This thread is being placed on hold for the time being. Meeting the rules of requirement. Both of the characters involved need to have at least one thread outside of this one. So get hopping and make yourself sociable.

Lil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum