Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
The Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
The Stables I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
The Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
The Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
The Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
The Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
The Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
The Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
The Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
The Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
The Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
The Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
The Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
The Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
The Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stables

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Stables Empty The Stables Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Lia had been wandering the campus again, though this time in her new dress the puppeteer had made for her. She had dropped off the other dress for her sister in their room and left again for different scenery. Looking around the grounds she came upon what seemed to be a large fancy looking barn of some sort. Made of real wood and painted white with green trimmings. It reminded her of what she had heard some humans talk about. Racing horse barns. Getting a tad excited about possible horses inside, she headed up to the stable quicker, her knee high boots thudding lightly upon the ground, while her red hair flew back over her shoulders.

Stopping momentarily, trying to figure out the possible weight of the door and if she could even open it, but seeing no lock or anything, she grabbed the handle and began to tug. It took her a few minutes but all in all, the door opened up with a creak and inside she could hear them. Horses. Smiling she left the door opened and walked about. Hay strewn all over the aisle, each horse within its own stall. Looking inside to each stall she smiled at all the beautiful horses, each with its own pattern.

Stopping immediately because of Ligiatha's persistance, she found herself looking down upon a black mare with white socked hooves and a white underbelly. She was beautiful. Smiling as she peered in more so, found that she was nursing a young one. "She's a mother!" Smilng she leaned upon her hand as she watched the two bonding. "Aww.. he's so cute..."

The baby horse was more white than black. He appeared to be like a painted horse compared to his mother. Perhaps he was a mixed breed. Thought it mattered not to Lia, she found both of them to be beautiful creatures. Ligiatha on the other hand couldn't wait for the male to grow up. She loved the idea of an evil horse that helped her on her blood raids.

"Oh Ligiatha... I don't think you could turn this adorable little creature into something evil like what you are imagining. So just stop. He's going to be sweet and that's that. Go back to sleep and let me watch them in peace."

2The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

It was rare that Madame Chevok could be found outside of her laboratory, that usually she was nose deep in piles of books preparing new tests and upcoming quizzes for her students minds. There was nothing more that she enjoyed than to stare at the stars, but alas the sun had risen and blocked from view the very simplest of shining stars. The dashing beauty of human intelligence, only revering the simple gown of black mesh and red velvet that lain dotted with small shining sparkles that shone with the catching sunny rays. The field of melting snow made it quite difficult to push her way through the shoveled paths and took only the pressure of her heel to move forth.

The sound of someone’s voice caught her ear, the neighing of horses also catching her attention. A smile reached across her lips as she moved to the stables, standing behind the door for only a moment before pressing open the wooden door careful not to scratch the paint on the doors with her many rings that covered each finger. Like a shining rainbow the light of the sun marked off of the rings and shone into the sky for only a moment before she snuck into the barn like building. The smell hay and of leather and horses filled her senses with the rich and not so exotic smell.

’’She’s a mother!’’ Were the next words that she could hear, with a smile stretching across the gently tanned face for just a moment before the head of golden brown short curls popped around the set of stalls and saw one of the strangest creatures she had ever laid eyes on since her time here in Caislin Hallows. The large wings, the white touch. These things she had only heard of in stories. Angels they were called, creatures from the stars above.

Her jaw dropped, luckily she had a small sketching pad in her side pocket and pulled it out with the short dark pencil stuffed into the coils of the small sketch pad. Flipping it to a empty page she began with a quick outline, then starting to fill in the lines of the wings that hung from this girls back. Filling the page with the quick drawing of the so called creature of the stars she didn’t mean to, but eavesdropped on what she said next to someone called Ligiatha. Strange at first.

She quickly folded the note book closed then tucked the pencil into it, hiding her hand behind her back as she approached the young girl and the horses she was gawking at. ’’They are beautiful creatures, so adorable when they are young. Did you know that they are one of the only creatures on earth that learn how to walk the fastest?’’ The voice was gentle and soothing, yet spoken with the seniority of her age.

3The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Her eyes widen at the sudden voice that was behind her. Looking over her own shoulder, her cheeks red only to slowly return to their fair color. Her mind was racing. How much had she heard? How long had she been there? Did she hear the conversation she had with her sister? Her wings would flutter slightly as she became very nervous. She didn't like the possibility of anyone finding out her secret, though with how she was now living in a school... that possibility seemed to turn up everywhere she went. This place was going to make things difficult.

Clearing her through a bit as she looked back to the tiny horse, wanting to reach out and touch it, and yet was perfectly content just watching the tiny new born horse lay there beside it's mother. "Do they really? That.. that's amazing. How do they know how to do that so quickly? They.. they must be very smart creatures. I've come across many of these horses... but never a new born." She looked upon it and then up to the mother. Not wanting to upset her by getting too close, she took a step backwards to the woman that now joined her in the stall.

Feeling it bad manners to have not spoken her name, she gently reached out her hand. "My name is Lia.." She gave a kind smile though she was still very uneasy. Though it was a short conversation with her sister, just hearing part of it could only raise wonder at who she was talking to and where they were.

4The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:00 am

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

A nod of her head as the pad of paper was tucked away into the soft velvet belt that wrapped around her waist to tug the dress together and add a certain curve to it. With a soft smile on her face she would step a few steps closer towards the mare and it’s new born child. Flashing a smile for only a moment before she watched the baby horse ’’That is quite true, horses, zebra’s and elephants all learn to walk almost immediately when they are born. Quite an amazing feat for such small creatures…’’

A soft sigh would escape her, before she’d turn to see the young girls hand dart out from the small form. With just a small smile on her face, she would reach out and take the young girls hand in her own, giving it a gentle shake. ’’Well hello there Lia, pleasure to meet you I’m Mary-Lynn Chevok, the Astronomy teacher at Caislin. I do hope you and Ligiatha are enjoying yourselves in this new environment. ‘’ She’d flash only a smile before she turned and gave a quick look around for another form that would present themselves as Ligiatha yet this came with no avail.

Madame Chevok was an understanding soul, as for herself she would speak to her ex-husband who had passed away some years ago as if he were still on this planet. So she wouldn’t question or bother the young girl on this matter. ’’Seeing a newborn is something amazing isn’t it? The gift of life into such a cherished young soul… Always puts a smile on my face to see the circle of life continuing, even in such a secluded place such as this.’’

5The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:16 am

She was still on edge about this woman. Her heart was beating rapidly as she still worried about how long she had been listening to her speak out loud to her sister. Onc their hands touched and released she coiled slightly and pulled her wings tighter to her back. There were so many people to run into here, just the thought of their secret flashing its way out was terrifying to her. Not many got along with Ligiatha, and the last feat they went through before coming to the school wasn't one Lia wanted to go through again.

Lia listened intently to her as she talked about how other animals did the same thing. She seemed to be quite the intelligent woman, and the vibes she was feeling off of her seemed relaxed and kind. Even so, Lia could not allow herself to open up her secret to yet another person here at this school. It was bad enough she was forced to when they first entered. But to open up herself and show... was not what she wanted to do to this woman. Plus, Ligiatha hadn't eaten in days... there was no telling what she'd do to this woman.

"It is very nice to meet you. You are the second teacher I have met here. Though I have only met a few students as well... 4 I believe. This school is not what I am used to being around. People here are very different... not like the outside world."

Ligiatha began to stir within her. Lowering her head slowly and at an angel she bit at her lip and slowly shook her head. Whispering inside her mind to Ligiatha, pleading her not to come out. "But she looks so delicious Lia.. I just want a taste... plus... you have been out for days here in this school. Don't you believe it is my turn now? I think they'd like me more than you anyways.. you're too much of a ... goody goody. Action is what they want... and that is me." Ligiatha would cackle inside her mind, and without realizing it, Lia had begun to clench her hand tightly, her arms trembling as she held Ligiatha inside.

6The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

There was something off about this woman, some internal conflict that was forcing the young girl to seem like she was about to explode from the dangers of the world. With a deep breath she turned to face the horses once again, then with a quick moment she took a few steps back and disappeared behind the wooden planks of wood that collected as the wall. She came back after a few moments, with a bottle of milk in her hands with a large top of it. As she moved, she pulled her dress up, and tied it up so that it wouldn’t drag through any of the liquid or poop that was scattered about in the pen.

Carefully she moved her way into the pen, looking back at Lia and lifting a hand in a ‘come follow me’ motion. Quietly she kneeled in a dry patch of the hay that was laid beneath the horses, as quickly as she had lain on her knees. The calf had made its way over beside Mary-Lynn and then with a careful slow motion she lifted the bottle up and tilted it at a downward angle so that the calf could start drinking and with ease. With a soft smile on her face she would hold the bottle still so the calf even if the calf was just about tearing the bottle from her hands.

’’It’s all about being a gentle soul at this point, quite and calm so that the calf and it’s mother sense no danger coming from their surroundings…’’

Her head turned once more to look at the young girl that stood beyond the fence, and with a gentle smile the conflict that seemed to ensue the young girl showed in her physical form. Mary-Lynn wasn’t the type of person to honestly know what to do about physical involvement with people, let alone ones that resembled Angels. ‘’At least you’ve become introduced with the school, and a few of it’s fellow captured souls… There’s quite a few very good and gentle souls, but I must warn you to be careful, there are some souls that only move to strike a deep pain in others….’’

Her head shook gently to press the thought of some wildish creatures that ensued their ways into the school and back to the loving calf before her. ’’Would you like to come try Lia?’’ The voice was gentle and encouraging as she slowly started to stand once again.

7The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Lia looked to her quickly, most or her words had become lost as she trembled slightly. Ligiatha was growling playfully within and ready to strike at any moment. She needed food and it would either be her.. or the horses.. the smell of blood within the room was becoming almost too much. Lia shook her head quickly and stood up backing away slowly.

"It won't feel safe with me... I... I don't want to risk her being afraid of me... You feed it... I'll.. I'll watch."

She would quickly wrap her arms across her chest, her eyes fixated on the tiny horse and the woman holding the bottle. She still trembled in fear for her... trembled for the fact she was holding back a deadly woman from them... but for how long? Could she allow herself to stay put and get to know this nice woman, but put her at risk of being eaten? Should she leave now while she can? How long can she really hold back a hungry monster? "Go closer lia... go closer for your sister....allow me to eat... you know i need to... you can't let me starve... we'll die if you do."

Closing her eyes she shook her head again and turned her back to the woman and moved away from the stall. Her breathing started to become rapid. Almost as if she were asthmatic, but it was just her fighting from within.

"I can't... I just.. I just can't.."

"Do it... do it lia... do it for me... for us.."

8The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

As Lia decided against taking a turn to help nurture the young calf Mary-Lynn continued on to bottle feed the youngling until it had finished the bottle. In the mean time she laid a hand upon it’s neck and started petting and smoothing at it gently, letting her mind wander for a moment about the young creatures and small gifts that the planet offered. Perhaps her head was to far into the skies and not grounded on the earth beneath her feet.

Then the sound of shuffling feet catching her attention, golden brown locks bounced as they turned and looked at the young girl that now had turned her back against the teacher. With a soft sigh, her hands gently pulled the now empty bottle from the young calf’s mouth and gave it a gentle pat against its neck and mane and then turned back to look at the young girl who was now breathing so heavily that it made Chevok worry about her well being. She moved from the hay covered pen and out towards the young girl, first she turned around the corner and replaced the bottle to a box of other empty bottles.

’’Lia? Are you alright? Do you need me to walk you to the infirmary? ‘’ Chevok stood at the table where the bottles were and with a deep breath she held back every fiber of her being to go to the young girls side. There were strange beings in Caislin Hallows, and you never knew how one would react to people being around them.

9The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 am

Lia would whimper and as she sank lower to the ground, her body still trembling as she fought back hard within herself to hold back her sister. "Please.... you... you must go....PLEASE!!! GO!!!!!!"

With that last burst of a cry her head flew back, her long red curly hair being flung over her shoulders as her wings seem to be falling apart. Feathers falling to the ground rapidly, her hair as it lowered to touch her back changed from the roots down to the tips to ebony. Falling forwards into a human ball, her voice began to change as well. Instead of the scream she had released into the air, it was turning into a cackle. Within seconds her wings would be completely gone and upon her back were bat like wings tattooed in their place. Her gown even changed to a raggity white dress with a tight corsette top, and the skirt was ripped in many places down at the bottom giving it different lengths all around her. Her boots changed into white heels strapped about the ankles. Her skin was still fair and yet the feeling in the changed dramatically as everything about this woman changed.

"Why hello teacher..." She laughs again as she moves to sit up upon her legs only to look over her shoulder. Those beautiful green eyes now an almost icy blue. "Lia seems to care about you... hmp... but my thirst comes first over emotions... I need to feed..."

Ligiatha would now stand up and turn to face her. Sniffing the air she could smell the blood from the birthing of the baby horse, as well as the blood that flowed within this woman's body. Both smells intoxicating her. Her breathing slowed, and her eyes fixated on her. Licking at her lips she knew Lia would be hurt if she went after such a nice teacher... but then again... they would also be kicked off this safety zone they took on. She knew they couldn't afford going back out to the nearby town. The town wants them both dead for what Ligiatha had done.

"Decisions... decisions... which to go after... the newborn... the mother.... or..." She would look to the teacher with an evil grin. "you. Such a hard decision... you all smell so divine..."

10The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 am

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

As this young girl fell to the ground, Chevok’s head turned back around the corner and stared at her for just a moment before she came upon the need to go and help the girl. She took a few steps closer towards the woman then realized there was something strange happening in the young form that took into a fetal position before her. The scream of the young girl sent her to take a few more steps back closer towards the entrance way of the barn. If anything at least she would be able to run for help since being not but a mortal never helped the situation. Biting against her lip she took a few steps back as the entire appearance of the young girl changed from this doll-like figure into this darker creature she would come to call daemon.

With a deep breath the golden brown hues only locked on this mysterious face that had taken over Lia. And with a deep and stern voice which matched the disappointment on her face she spoke solemnly. ’’Ligiatha, pleasure to meet you finally…’’ These words were cold and harsh, yet almost like what a mother would be saying to her children. Her head only shook as there were only two things she could do at this moment, stand here and try to fend off the creature from the new life that erupted into the world and give them a chance and hope for someone stronger to come and help save a life. Or she could run and scream back towards the castle which wasn’t that far away from the Stables.

’’Why not leave the little feast of frail meat and bones alone, and come get something worth a hunt.’’ Her words were quick and violent as she pulled a steel pin that made the top wooden flap fall with a large echoing thud against the wooden rails and close off the area where the calf and mother lain asleep in their moment of relaxation. Without thinking, her heart skipped a beat from this feat of courage and as her strength forced her back wards running for the main entrance of the stables.

11The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm

"The pleasure will be all mine..." She would then cackle, her head slowly leaning back as her long black hair fell about. Within a second she was looking at the teacher as she ran towards the opening of the barn. Leaving the horses undefended, she licked at her lips and called after her one more time. "So you think a door will hold me.. ME... back from my dinner? HA! You can run.. but those horses are mine.... I've claimed them... and I'm... hungry." Her last word was like a coo as she spun slowly upon her heels and turned back to the stable that was recently closed.

Lia was screaming from the inside. "Leave them alone! He was just born!! Take some other animal's life!" It was like Lia was banging against a wall. It was useless. Ligiatha was out.. and she was needing to feed badly. She wasn't going to stop til she had enough. It would have to be the horses.. or the teacher. And to be able to stay here... it had to be the horses. They both couldn't go back outside the school grounds... not for a good while. Plus vampires can't really go too long without food. As much as she was showing, she was really weak from lack of feeding. Walking over to the stables she started to pry at the boards trying to open it up to get inside. Growing under her breath as she ignored the teacher.

12The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Mary-Lynn

Mary-Lynn
No Rank
No Rank

With the loss of Lia, Chevok was stuck in between a vampire and a hard place. Quite a predicament when it came down to the loss of animal kind or the sacrifice of a little bit of blood. Chevok was at a loss as she stood near the door, with nothing to use as a medium for this instance of violent hunger. If only she had taken that young vampires offer and had let him shadow her, this situation could have been avoided. Still there was nothing that this woman could do, but to protect the life that hung in the balance.

Quickly the woman turned back and moved back into the stables until her eyes met the creature that pulled from the young girl Lia. Such a strange transformation, from something beautiful and innocent into this creature with a thirst that would threaten the lives surrounding. ’’Ligathia, leave them alone. It’s a newborn, without a life yet to speak of. Without feeling to know, without anything but its mother, you take one and the other will suffer.’’ As she spoke she stepped closer to the vampire creature that stood before her. With a deep breath she crept closer to the undead being that lingered in the stables with her.

As she appeared closer to the woman she leaned towards her as she stood but a few feet away. ’’Take what you need from me. I can heal, I can grow strong once again. You need this, so take what you need to keep you from tearing the innocent apart.’’ Her offer stood, as she stood before the vampire with little hesitation.

13The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

Ligiatha would look to her and then back to the horses. She could smell their delicious blood pumping hard as they felt her being there, her hunger thriving. She'd been starving at this place much too long, and taking a baby's life wasn't hard for her. She'd done it to a human just before they came here. It was the reason why they both were running. The town just down the mountain from this school wanted both of them dead for what Ligiatha had done. And here she was again... with the ability to drink from a new born. Such young blood was always tempting. Fresh blood at its closest peak of perfection. But then.. the teacher offers her her own blood. Sacrificing herself for the baby. How sweet. She knew not how hungry Ligiatha truly was. She wouldn't just take enough, she'd take it all.

"You think you are strong enough to give your own blood to me... but you're not. Not willingly anyways. And you don't even have enough for what I need. Lia knows... that's why she's screaming at me right now." Ligiatha cackles again and shakes her head slowly as she eyes the little one again. "Ligiatha... don't do this... don't do that... please please please... blah blah blah. She's not out anymore. I am. She knew she couldn't hold me back for long knowing I needed to feed. Heh... I won't let her stay out as long after this. Not again. I'll teach her better one day... somehow."

She would begin to smile, a plan forming in her eyes. Perhaps she would take the offer of the teacher.. but once she's weakened.... she'll go after the horses next for the remainder of what she needs. With the human baby, she fed and killed it, AND it's mother. Her only good deed that day, but then again... she couldn't waste the blood like that... she had in fact torn into the mother after the baby was born. So much blood was everywhere she lost control. A feeding frenzy with one strong vampire. They had no idea what was going on until she left the house covered in blood.

Tilting her head to the side. "So you want me to drink a bit from you.... hmm..." *Sniffing the air as she took a few long strides closer to her, eyes closed momentarily until she reopened and stared her in the eyes.* "You're blood does smell almost as sweet as that fowl... perhaps... a taste."

14The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

Mikel was such a strange young man, just finding the cure for his blood that allowed him a few hours in the daylight at a time made him want to venture the outdoors of Caislin that much more. So out into the blue yonder he went and there wasn’t too much he wanted to see. Walking around just around the school, just in case the potion he received didn’t work as well as the bottle described. He was coming to the stables, he had heard of a dragon pet that was owned by a young woman in the castle and was dying to see it. So he was curious in wondering if the dragon had made a hovel in the stables with the rest of the animals.

As he moved to press the wooden door open, he could hear the voices of two women inside. Something was off about the aura that surrounded the two women, something strange like magic in the air. He took a deep breath and could smell something familiar. The human scent he knew right off the bat was Madame Chevok, one of his favorite teachers in the schools faculty. But the other… The other was something he hadn’t smelt since…Since Paris. A soft growl echoed through his bones as he moved through the stable and poked but the side of his face around the corner. He watched as Chevok moved closer to this vampire, and without a moment to waste he moved. Swift like the wind, a gentle touch like a blanket he wrapped slender paling fingers around her shoulder and pulled her back from the creature.

Fangs dropped, and lips curved as he shoved the teacher behind him. He knew at one point she would fight and cause him to lash out against her. But he had seen enough mortal blood shed for days to come, there was only time left for him to finally do something against it. So once more those grey orbs locked onto the vampress before him, a grin played against his face as he leaned towards her with just the corner of his teeth baring. ’’Hmm… Aren’t you just a little something…’’ He grinned once again as his hand raised, and touched against the vampress’s cheek and gently stroked against it.

’’You seem hungry child… Why are you trying to feed on such disgusting blood?’’ He shifted, removing his hand from her face and forced himself to stand to his full height of six foot four and close to the other vampire as his chest was mere inches away from hers. That taunting smile didn’t fade from his face, yet only curved to press matters into dangerous territories.

15The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Ligiatha blinked only once, and with a playful smile she practically purred as she felt his hand gently touch her cheek. Lia was screaming at her to run now. If this new vampire was protecting the teacher, Ligiatha wouldn't be able to fight.. not with how she has been starved by her own sister. Why hello... She looked between him and the teacher and smiled. Protecting the weak I see. How... sweet... and by the smell of her blood... I doubt that she has such bad tasting blood as you speak of... unless.. you have tried it already?

The fact that he was so close to her only caused Lia's heart to beat rapidly. It had been quite awhile since another vampire had been this close. Lia's memory was flashing back to her, and yet Ligiatha could only see fun in this moment. Licking at her lips she tilted her head to the point that portions of her hair would fall into her face, her cold eyes looking back into his. If I do not feed off of her... do you know where I could have a nice bite? Cause if you are making sure I do not touch your.... pet I presume... then my only feast is those horses she's trying so desperately to keep me from. You know for a fact it's bad to keep from feeding... and... I'm just so.... Reaching out she brushed her hand along his arm slowly, as her eyes trailed over him, though her mind was still attached to the teacher behind him, and the horses behind the stall door. ...hungry.

16The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He only grinned as this vampress wasn’t even phased that he was looming over the younger one, with but a grin on his face. Smiling from ear to ear, as his fangs decided to shine against the soft light inside of the stable. The young vampress was trying to push his buttons, but he only smiled and lashed the tip of his tongue out against his lips. ’’My pet? My dear don’t you think if I had a pet, I’d make it younger and perhaps something of my own kind?’’ He gave yet another grin as his hand lifted, only to catch the hand of the vampress. The weak strength that was left in her body, could be felt by just this grasp, his thumb was gentle as it caressed over the skin of her hand.

A slight frown covered his face, as he lifted the hand to his lips pressing the warmth of his lips against her cold skin. ’’Mmm… You are fading fast vampress, you do need to feed and fast… But the horse blood will not be enough I can tell you that from experience. And Chevok… Let’s not ruin yet another teachers’ career at Caislin… She is..Adorable isn’t she in her mortal state?’’ He shifted his head and looked back at the teacher for just a moment before he shifted back to the vampire before him. Grinning from ear to ear, his skin had a bit of color from his feeding which allowed his skin to feel warm to the touch.

He wouldn’t let go of her hand, he only held it there as he stared at the little vampress before him. He pulled her closely and looked down to her small little form and only held her there by the hand holding hers. ’’How about you come with me, I’m sure I’ve got something that tastes better than dirtied mortal blood.’’ He grinned and moved along side her, pulling her hand with his if she allowed it moving to the darker point of the stables.

17The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Lia was now screaming at Ligiatha again to back away from this vampire. She was freaking out. The thought of them both biting each other or even the thought of Ligiatha feeding from this male threw bad things towards Lia. It couldn't bring anything good her way. Ligiatha on the other hand, as she felt his words flow over her entire body, crashing into her ears and leaving her with the silence of the air as she was left to decide to follow him or continue trying to feed from these weaker beings. His hand holding hers practically kept her on her balance. Standing as much as she could on her own, she didn't want to show him too much on how weak she was, though it was clear that he saw and felt it from her hand.

You speak as if you do have pets... vampiric pets... either that or you are hoping to have one.... I don't do well with masters.... though I love taking on my own pets... She licked at her lips, allowing her hand to drape limply in his. It was hard enough on her to just stand let allow even think of gripping his hand back.

Though drinking from you does... grab at my attention more than that mortal over there that my darling sister seems to love. If you both are so willing to protect that tiny insignificant creature... then I'll take something much stronger any day... so why not..... now?

Feeling him tugging her towards the back end of the barn, her mind completely left the teacher and the horses. She was tranced by his words, his touch, his movements. Everything about him grabbed her, and she knew it was his vampiric ablilty coming into play. Right now, all she wanted was a drink... a bite to eat... and possibly see what else this vampire has in mind.

18The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

This young vampress was something that caused Mikels mind to drape into the darkness. There was nothing more that he could want but to string her weakened form along until he had it wrapped around his finger like some kind string. The grin on his face only grew into this childish smirk, as he dawned his favorite suit he removed his hand from her as she started to follow him into the darkness. One hand lifted and he moved the double breasted suede jacket from his shoulders and hung it on a hook that was normally used to horse reins. There was a deep fascination in this creature, something strange and something delicious hiding beneath that tainted surface.

One hand moved back to grip her own, and he pulled her to him once again. In her weakened form he doubted that she would pull away, so he tugged her close and wrapped one arm around her waist allowing her to try and bend away if she so pleased. ’’Let’s see, what to do with a weakened vampress. Well… He grinned from ear to ear as those grey orbs flashed as he stared into her own eyes, waiting for the ignition of a fight to stir within. His arm held tight around her form as he leaned into the wall behind him. ’’What pleasure it would bring to pierce this skin right about…Here…’’ His finger pressed from his free hand against her neck just at the nape of her neck.

Still there was something strange about this woman, and he couldn’t help but shiver with delight. His free hand moved from her neck, then to his collar that was held together by the tie wrapped around it. He tugged the tie free from tight grasp and then un did the first few buttons of the white shirt and allowed his neck to become free from the collar. ’’Tell me…What would one have to do… To try and tame you as a pet…’’ His attention grew against this young vampress, which only made his fingers gently drum against her side.

19The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:58 pm

She would casually follow him, her heels clicking softly against the floor beneath them, hips swaying as her eyes stayed upon him. The fact that his hand rapped about her only brought her closer, brushing against him as they walked. Her breathing was slow, her ears felt like they were surrounded by water. She leaned back slightly away from him, her eyes closing at the touch of his hand upon her skin again. Barely hearing his words as he spoke of possibly nipping at her skin to allow her own blood escape. That is... until Lia broke in.

LIGIATHA!! HE WANTS TO DRINK OUR BLOOD!!!

Ligiatha shakes her head and looks to him more awakened, finally hearing his last words, wondering how he could turn her into his pet. Leaning farther back almost to the point she would flip out of his hold, she shook her head. Trying to keep herself calm. Two people knew of their secret. But what they hadn't quite figured out was if things would change if they drank their blood. It was mixed... one and the same. The mixture of angel and vampiric blood, the tastes both fully there. He would know instantly... but the temptation of the feel of being bitten. Of biting him back.... the claws... the throws...

Shaking her head slowly she smirked to him. I told you... I don't do well being a pet... but I would gladly take one.... just give me a bite.. and I'll show you why you should be my pet... though I cannot have you biting me... She smirked and leaned back forwards moving so close to him, her chest pressed against his as she looked up at his neck. Feeling if she were too close to him, he had no ability to bite her first. Her breath flowing along the open aired skin he seemed to just throw to her. A hand sliding up along his chest to the buttons as she gently touches his skin as if it were silk, loving and caressing it. Her eyes scanning it slowly before locking back with his.

20The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 am

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

A tease. Every vampress seemed to excel in this point, yet as he held her against himself for the pure enjoyment of making something inside of this woman squirm with fear. He could taste it, yet it made no sense and it didn’t show in the girls face. She was quite the confusing bundle, yet something he enjoyed to dance with in this mirage of blood and violence. How he wished to tear into flesh, and break the bone within. He wanted to taste the blood as she screamed for him to stop, yet there was something else. Something that made him need to take her as his own, so with this he would wait and bide his time like the vampire he is.

With a gentle smile piercing across his face, his fingers gently drummed against her side once more. ’’Well, how about this… We’ll make a deal… I will allow you to taste the foreign blood of the darkened ages of Paris’.’’ This is where his French accent really started to pour out. ’’Quid pro quos? You drink from this fountain of youth this time, regain your strength. Yet I will be no pet of yours… Maybe just a lover of blood? A tainted source of unholy gatherings?’’ He grinned as once again his nails dragged along her neck and down her shoulder.

So tempted to just, lean towards her and rip apart that darling flesh. His grip tightened around her waist, pulling her back up against him as his hand wrapped gently around the back of her neck. His fangs dropped and with a groan he leaned towards her neck, the weakness that over took the young vampire only made Mikel enjoy this that much more. His teeth pressed against her neck, with the flattened side against her neck so he would not puncture the skin at all. A growl erupted from the depths of his soul, and he wanted to rip her skin to shred and see her pull back together in the same breath.

’’Allow me… One night, with you at your strongest. Nothing bad.. Perhaps a moon lit walk along the streams… But allow me one favor, so I do not tear into your flesh like some kind of beast tonight.’’ The hot breath that expelled with every word danced across silk flesh and his grip loosened against her as he allowed his neck to turn and lean to expose his flesh to what little light the stables offered, the look in his grey tinted eyes was something strange yet comforting as his vision returned to her eyes.

21The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 am

So you will allow me to take what I need from you now... and later... when I am... more myself... we will... meet up again and have... fun? If she could have, she would have blushed. The last time she had this offer, she had to fight the other vampire from biting her back. Needless to say, a building became rubble and blood was everywhere. Lia within her was screaming at her, trying to get her to say no, and yet she couldn't take her eyes off of him. His touch was drawing her in closer.

I do believe that is a great offer... especially for the hard time I'm in right now. You're keeping the peace between me and the teacher... and the horses... and yet giving me... more time with you. She looked him over again and leaned in and gently pressed her lips upon his skin near the bottom of his neck, lifting up on her toes slightly for he was a tad taller than her even in her heels. Feeling his embrace still around her, she closed her eyes and hesitated there. Feeling the warmth from his body against her lips, her cool breath flowing over him.

Leaning back just a few inches away. You have a deal with me... it shall be done... now... I do have one question... would you rather be standing... or sitting? She grinned playfully as she slid a nail lightly over his skin as her hand slowly rose up along his chest and slowly back down.

22The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear, this mischievous look on his face, making his demeanor that much more defying. He was drawn in by her lack of strength, forced closer by the taste of life. Perhaps still he would gain his chance for a taste of freedom, only if the bells toiled correctly. Before she spoke, he knew what her next command would be. He wasn’t the type to allow strange vampires to claw from his organs but in this instance, it was better her than some dying ravenous fool in the woods. He enjoyed making these moments last, with the Cheshire smile that pressed so gently against the young mortal shell.

’’Come little stranger, come closer.’’ His voice would loom around the stables like a suspended wind chime blowing against the touch. He took steps back wards to avoid letting this delicious bite of strange out of his site. You’d never want to turn your back on a hungry vampire. So that Cheshire smile continued to hold against paled gentle skin, as his hands outstretched to offer the welcoming of warm skin and touch. Sly like a fox he slid from her grasp to the corner of this last room in the stables. He brought his prey back into the room, and sat upon a stool left over from god knows what un-glorified act of stable duty.

As he took his final resting spot upon this contorted stool, his hands once more pressed outwards to allow this strange creature into his vicinity. Against clothed skin and replaceable fathoms of skin and looks, this sly fox laid like a trap under leaves in waiting for the precise moment to… Snap. There was something indeed strange about Mikel, somehow he truly enjoyed the tantalizing breath of vampric blood. The devastation of dying hearts only to beat once again in all too dead of chests. This is where he was at this precise moment. He was the un-dead pretending to be alive, for the soul purpose of having a facade to fool all the good graces with.

’’Come little darling, come join my seat. No harm befouls as lovers of dark and twisted tales take their taste.’’ The sudden shock of realization had hit him, there had only been one other incident like this that almost happened here in Caislin Hallows. A dear child of a vampire who sought nothing but revenge and violence. What was the term she used for his blood? Oh yes… ’’Bittersweet…’’

23The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:03 pm

She could practically taste that sweet blood of his. Licking at her lips, she purred, her eyes never leaving his face. And although he released her hand, her hand slowly moved out towards him, almost in a begging way of 'don't let go' type of deal. She walked as if hunting her prey, and yet her hips still swayed from side to side. Closing her eyes momentarily and reopening them again to adjust to the darker corner he was disappearing into, catching the glimpse of him sitting upon a stool. Seeing no other place to sit but his lap or the ground she smiled even more mischievously.

Pausing though she could tell if she held back from feeding much longer she'd become ravenous. Lifting her torn up skirt slightly above her knees, she lowered down to them, dropping the skirt and slowly crawled the rest of the way to him, her eyes never moving from his. Purring slighlty lower she whispered. I'm going to love this.... Licking at her lips as she arrived at his lap, placing her hands gently upon his knees she looked up to him.

So where exactly... are you going to allow me to feed from? The slid her hands along his legs to hid thigh, only wanting to send chills from her touch and stopped. Lifting a hand she placed a nail against his chest. Here?.... or... raising her finger up higher towards an area closer to his collarbone here?.. or... lifting up as best she can while still on her knees, gently tranced his neck up to his ear and back down. here?

With a soft giggle from excitement of being able to bite upon another vampire without them trying to bite her back. I give you my word that you'll like it too... I'll only bite hard enough to break through... or... I'll try to lower my roughness a tad... unless.... you like it rough. She smiled mischievously again and giggled. Wanting to just bite him now, take in what she wanted and needed badly. Licking at her lips, she waited.

24The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Tue May 10, 2011 10:46 pm

Mikel

Mikel
Bronze
Bronze

He could only sit there with his head tilted only slightly with a grin on his lips, the softly colored skin reflecting nothing as he could feel eyes on his body. The slithering sensation being prey once again in a rare moment of life, watching as she moved towards him in this slow taunting manner. His hands out stretched, long lengths of pale trickery battering around the torn features of her clothing. Placing warmth of fingertips against the fading beat of life within the other that sat before him. The temptation that called within the younger soul before him, only made his entire form curl and shake with the excitement that would surely come. As her touch played like some kind of childish game across his skin, pressing tenderly against places of bare skin.

Once again this woman before him dragged his attention back down to her, like a siren she was working on luring him in. Hands outstretched once more and gently wrapped around the midst of the form before him, yanking her up from the ground she had crawled upon. Dragging this form onto his lap, only to have it positioned so he could, with a simple grin and lick at his lip could salvage the patience it would take to hold himself back from tearing the skin from bone to taste the sweet desire he could only sit and smell for the time being. Every touch he could feel that faint heart beat, the beat of death intertwined with the touch undeath. Perhaps now… While the form was weak, he could just take a little bite. Something to tide him over until his reprieve could come strong.

’’You better hurry and take my little one. Or something may come along that will only make these situations worse…’’ He gave a grin and lifted one hand as he dragged the touch of his fingertips down and across her face. That little face that he would let his fingertips dance across her cheek, pulling her from the perch upon his lap, down to his face. Grinning just slightly before he allowed his head to move forward, just enough so that his lips laid softly against the corner of Ligathia’s lips and he spoke only softly to allow the breath to be felt against her cheek. ’’So what have you… Be a barbarian of a vampire and go for the neck? Or perhaps something with a taste more…Intimate?’’

His grin only shone larger before his arms held loosely around the wicked vampires waist, his head still laid gently against the side of hers only to keep some control in this position.

25The Stables Empty Re: The Stables Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

She practically purred as he lifted her and placed her upon his lap. Wiggling slighlty as she scooted herself closer, her hips pressing now into his as each leg was on different sides of his lap. Her skirt barely covering her legs now. With his lips so close to her own she inhaled slowly. If she were able to blush, she would have. Turning her face, and feeling her lips brush against his cheek as she moved towards his own lips. Perhaps... upon these... I will take first. With that, she gently kissed his lips, closing her eyes as she did. Placing a hand upon his cheek and the other upon his shoulder. Moving herself closer as she pressed her chest against his, causing her body to be as close as possible to him.

Just the feel of his lips against hers, she seemed to want to lose even more control. Opening her lips slightly, her fangs lowering, she allowed them to graze his lips without biting, and then returning as she would slip her tongue out, asking for entrance to his own. Growing lightly as she was much the impatient type. Opening her eyes she would look into his, her nails gently scratching at his skin. Her playfulness, she could not hide. As much as she wanted to feed... the fact he gave out the idea of a more... intimate area of biting grabbed at her attention even more so. Where he wanted her to bite him was what she wanted to know. So far... she had a small idea of where her first one would be... but whether he was open to following her moves was left to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum