Caislin Hallows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Caislin Hallows

Caislin Hallows vs. Naiser Vale : This is a tale of two villages one of medieval, one of modern. While there is a mysterious fog that connects them where the water divides.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Where is everyone?
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm by Merisa

» A Dance with the Devil
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 pm by Aizawa Kouichi

» House REconstruct!
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:07 am by Kalika Kali Ma

» Gone for the Weekend
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 pm by The Puppeteer

» goodbye Caislin Hallows
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am by Lillian

» Once again...
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 am by Angelica

» In The Depths Of The Hallows
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm by Angelica

» Just another night in the old city(open)
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm by Ornell

» Where oh where....
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am by Katie Jumper

» The Silent Lad Returns to the Hallows
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am by Logan MacConnell

» Just for the weekend...
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm by Ornell

» Ornell: Vampire
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:18 pm by BossMOD

» Okiku Fuyu Absent
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Lingering thoughts cause accidents in the dark.
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:39 pm by The Puppeteer

» Why Run When You Can Jump
Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED// - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm by Katie Jumper

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Class: Day Two - The History of Music//CLOSED//

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Vincent Tanibaze

Vincent Tanibaze
No Rank
No Rank

The class continues to drag on like no tomorrow. An arm rise up only to roll up his sleeve with his other hand to see the time. Hmm, it almost that time for class to end. His sleeves rolls back down to its original place as those almond orbs looks at the class before. A hand raise up only to clear his throat only once. “Well then.” Since Hunni wasn’t able to answer the question that Vincent asked her, his attention goes to Ms. Dashelle with those almond orb of his. “Ms. Dashelle. Would you be so kind as to answer the question that I’ve asked earlier? About the piece that Beethoven made famous for?”

A smile seems to curl up on those lips of his as Vincent would basically wait for Lillian until she answer the question. Right or wrong, he’ll simply wait until she answer the question about Beethoven. Vincent really like Beethoven and his music piece, because it’s actually calm and rather soothing for a musician such as him. He grow up on to listening from Beethoven to Bach. He was inspired to pursue music because of his father. He was such a rich man before he died unexpectedly.

It sad to see his father gone, but he’ll pursue his career as a musician and right now he the music professor in Caislin Hallows. Though, it didn’t expect to see individuals who love music as much as him. As class slowly come to a close, he’ll speak in his British accent, “Alright class. That’ll be all that I’ll teach you for today. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be able to play with all of you some more, but take heart that I’ll play some more tomorrow. Besides, I don't want Aizawa-san slipping away to boredomville.” A subtle chuckle or two while looking at Aizawa-san.

With that smile on his face, he continues, “That, and I really will tell you about the project tomorrow. Anyway, if there are any question about today’s class or any comments. Please feel free to ask, I’ll be here until the last one leaves this classroom.” With that, Vincent would wait right here for questions or comments that they want to ask him.

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

A subtle puff of breath was expel itself from her lips hearing the professor call on her. This was not the plan of action she had in mind, she wanted to hear with Hunni had to say for herself. Crinkling up her nose, she looked over at Kouichi who had the look of boredom across his face. Thinking to herself that, that would have to change, holding the pen between her fingers that she has previously been doodling with on the paper she would toss it in his direction. Secretly hoping that it would actually impel him in the back shoulder or something that would snap him out of it, she wouldn’t wait to see if it actually struck or not.

Clearing her throat as she looked up towards the professor with the most cunning and alluring smile she would draw the drat of her tongue against her lip. As if she was tempting him, no rather testing him to figure out his limits just before she answered his question in the most sweet and innocent tone.

“I do believe professor that it was the moonlight sonata, also known as the panio sonata number 14. Dedicated to Countess Giulietta Guicciardi.”

She noticed that he would wait on her, but it did not deter him also from wrapping up the end of the class. Therefore, she did not wait either on the approval of her answer, because she knew it had to be right. Tristan made her study music in her younger years even made her learn how to play various instruments, but she wouldn’t let that cat out of the bag yet…

She would glance over towards Kouichi to see if he had anything to say about the flying pen, as she gave him the most playful wink.

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

Though the pen struck the target Lillian had launched it towards, it was retrieved before hitting the ground. Mostly from instinctive turning of the body, and clothing pockets. Seeing how the question was aimed at Lillian, his head lifted. Standing from his seat, Kouichi's face lacked any joy or cheer it held on normal days. His eye lids were open, and the electric blue of his hues were dull and almost dead. "Sensei... I'm gonna borrow that flute for a bit longer...." His voice was hallow. Being bored did not do this to a person. It held more reasons behind it.

Thrusting his left digits into the pocket of his pants. He withdrew the pen and held it out for Lillian, its original owner. "This is yours...." Was all he had in response.

It seemed pointless to stay when class was over. Kouichi turned and began to head to retrieve the flute once more. He held no spring in his step, no happiness in his form. Simply a mindless, trained being. Like it was easier to simply take orders and directions then to question anything. His right digits merely caressing the flute. Admiring it once more.

Scooping it up swiftly, he turned and retreated from the room. Luckily avoiding any and all contact. In truth if anyone could feel his heart beat, they would say excessive adrenaline. There was no sign of any electricity within his body either. Like his battery had been drained to merely inches of life. "Until next time, please enjoy the rest of your day."

Heels grated along the stone flooring as she walked slowly. Hips pivoted in calculated circles as she glided along the floor. Within her gloved hands a stack of papers. She wore a laced collar as it censored her ivory skin. Her own prude will exposed as she hide her flesh from the world. Below the collar was an onyx broach, the large oval sparkled within the light. Pale blue gown was painted along her fleshed canvas as a heart shaped top collided with the lace ruffles. Her sleeves made of lace as they coiled along her arms tightly. At her hips the gown bellowed out beyond her form. Her blonde hair was pulled into a curling bun as her strands restricted from her control. Small roses weaved though the locks creating a wreath along captivating the bun. She was a porcelain doll. Her red plump lips curled into a smile as she turned her head looking back. Following behind was her coat rack, the hooks cradled beneath a silver tray of soft sugar cookies.

“Come along Rack, we must quicken our own pace. For if the class ends, the door is shut no students no dance. Come quick.” The coat rack shuffled the knobs of its base as she reached the room of Sir. Tanibaze. She nodded her head as the door slowly opened as she came in. She stood within the front of the room as she turned to Vincent. “Oh do forgive me milord for attending so late. Students, allow me to properly introduce thy self. I am Margo Danae, Professor of Formalities and Social Graces. I have to come you my darlings on a simple request. Please join me for a Masquerade. I have come to you all for inspiration. If any would like to participate in helping prepare for the festivities it would be honor to personally get to know each of you. You are welcome to stop by within my Classroom. Please help yourselves to a flyer.”

Margo set the papers down on Vincent’s desk as she looked to the door seeing rack. “Come in darling! Must not be shy!” The coat rack waddled in revealing the tray of cookies. “In appreciation of your professor Sir. Tanibaze for allowing me the opportunity to stand before you all I leave you with a snack. Sir. Tanibaze, thank you ever so much for allowing me to see all those charming faces. You are welcome Sir to join me for tea, and perhaps return my tray once the enjoyment is over. I look forward to seeing all your faces again. Study well my darlings.”

Her voice was a dove, cooing to the world as she curtsied deeply before them all. The passion being from her physical as she performed for an audience. The coat rack lowered its own top half in a bow as the two left.

Lillian

Lillian
Bronze
Bronze

The motion was quick and precise as Kouichi plucked the pen out of the air no sooner than she had launched it. His reflexes where quick she could take he had some type of training, but what exactly was his background, that was the million dollar question. A smirk twisted its way over the mounds of her lips while her eyes would carefully turn to look at him, putting on the most innocent face as possible. Watching as his fingers fumbled around in his pockets and brought the pen back into view, once offered to her she would reach forward with a smile.

“You have very good reflexes “she said with a grin, something was off however, and her grin slowly faded. A bit unsure of what exactly was going to his head as he started towards the door, she would have to pry later. Reaching across her chair gathering up her saddle bag, she looked towards the professor, and gave a wink. Just about the time she would head out the door, she saw her beautiful professor grace through the door.

One thing was certain you could see the dazzle sparkle in her eyes as she listened to the woman’s introduction. The last time she remembered seeing her was when she had her dance with Tristan; the thought alone caused her cheeks to flush. Shifting the saddle bag across her body, she remembered attending a ball before, and how well that did not go as planned, yet the thought of spending some time with the one she loved truly did make it sound a little more sweeter.

The professor did not give her time to respond, yet she already knew she would be seeing her soon enough. With a click of her heels she headed out of the door and didn’t look back over her shoulder, she would start down the hallway as her mind was filled with the idea of making a ballroom gown.

(Exits)

Vincent Tanibaze

Vincent Tanibaze
No Rank
No Rank

A light hand mildly scratches the back of his head some before his attention went to the students. He seems to be really out of really so much that it took his will to get him back on it. Though, he enjoys the opportunity seeing the students who enjoys music as much as him. Almond orbs gazes towards Lillian seeing that alluring smile. That alluring tempting smile that can bring any man to their knees, but not Vincent.

He remains just as vigilant as any man. Took him many years to stay as vigilant. Though, a part of him found it…tempting to pursue this. Quickly, he should shake his head from side to side from the thought. Negative thought meaning not very good music was the words that his late father follows. Whatever Lillian has been doing is working on this musician.

Her smile was alluring, yet tempting A nod of his head is made with the light response, “That is correct Ms. Dashelle.” He spoke in a calm and soft manner of his tone. His attention turns to Aizawa-san when he looks at those dull orbs. Something is wrong with this one as if its wasn’t boredom that did this, but something else.

What is this something else? He ponder, but tis best not to get involved with his personal matters. Still, a smile seems to show on his face of his. “Sure you can borrow the flute a little bit longer? I know that you’ll take good care of the flute.” A nod of his head is made to emphasize this.

Just as things are coming to a close, he cannot help but heard a sound of grating heels coming this way. Now who can that be at this hour? He ponders about his as a hand would soon reach to his violin case only to see the door slowly opened to see a rather graceful and elegant woman before him. This musician was awe struck from her beauty only to shake his head and clearing his throat once.

He’d listen to her introduction and come for a request of coming to a masquerade ball. “A masquerade, huh.” A hand is placed against his chin on the idea. Not a bad idea. Maybe Vincent should attend to the ball, and it would be at such at an opportunity to be out of this classroom, for once. Almond orbs gaze at the coat rack with a tray of cookies.

Vincent continues to listen and seems to be invited for teas and such. Maybe it just for a little chat. “I‘ll….stop by your classroom, if I have an opening on my schedule for tea time. Though, I‘m greatly appreciated for the cookies.” He’d spoke in a calm and soft matter before turning his attention to Lillian to see that wink.

Blood rush to his cheeks for a faint hue of pink shade. Now, that’s the first. Then, seeing both Margo and the coat rack off as the almond orbs sees the flyer on top of his desk. Then, he sees Lillian wanders off the classroom. He cannot help but to catch a glimpse of this. A wondrous of festivities. A ball. He cannot help but have a smile on his face.

His attention sees both Hunni and Aizawa-san, “Well, don’t be shy and have some. I’m not gonna eat them myself you know.” He says with the humble laugh or two before grabbing a cookie from tray and taking a small bite. “Well then, if there aren’t any questions. I’ll bid you farewell and until next class.” Vincent will wait until both Hunni and Aizawa-san exit, then he’ll exit with the silver tray.

(Will Exit as soon as Aizawa-san and Hunni exits)

Aizawa Kouichi

Aizawa Kouichi
Bronze
Bronze

When Margo entered, it snapped Him from any trance he was in. A smile crossed his lips. "Vincent-Sensei... Be careful. This one has some beautiful eyes." A compliment with hidden meaning. A verbal jab at the woman's nimble tricks. "Oh, Margo-sensei... Do tell me when you have spoken with the head mistress."

His right hand held the japanese style flute. His grip looking loose, as he reached up and waved it as a farewell. His laugh much more like a snicker. His cheerful exterior returned and with a spin on his heel, he flashed a smile. "Hunnie-chan, Vincent-sensei... Be sure to stay in the light. It's much easier to see."

His farewell said, he past the door frame with a slight dance. His wooden geta sandals clicking and tapping the floor with rhythm. Signing to himself in his tongue of old. "omedetou kimi ni okuru tabidachi no uta sa arigatou tomoni sugoshita takusan no omoide yo..." His voice held a sad pleasure. A conclusion that destroyed old happiness and yet promised new. Though his singing did have an aim. A message if any know what he was saying.

[Exit.]

But The Darkness Is So Much More Fun….. This thought rolled through her mind like a repeating lyric in her ear. A soft sigh escaped sun butchered lips as she looked forwards to Professor Tanibaze , with a sheepish smile on her face she couldn’t help but feel very wrong about being in the class and not participating more than she should have. With a bashful look upon her face, the young girl pulled herself from the desk she sat in. Watching as Ai-Za-Wa-San walked out of the room, giving but a little wave of her hand before she looked back to the Professor.

Carefully she approached the teachers desk, with that shy bashful look still covering her face, with a slight tint of red flushing over her cheeks as she moved up, hands folded over her front and her head bowed so she was staring at the material of the desk. ’’Please forgive me Professor for being so rude this day in class. Perhaps music is not the forte’ of which I can excel…’’ Her voice was calm, until her last sentence and it brought a shaky tune as she bowed her upper half even more so, even more apologetic. With a soft sigh she raised back up, and could only smile as she noticed the tray of treats the Formalities teacher Miss Margo had left behind. ’’Professor I do think those were meant for you, not for the frivolous taste buds of your students. So do please enjoy the generosity of Miss Margo, I do hear she is a quite fascinating woman.’’

With that her smile erupted back into the tinted bronze and she bowed one last time before making her way out the door. ’’It was more than a pleasure Professor Tanibaze.’’ With that she waved and followed after Lillian and Aizawa-San’s steps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum